Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decisions & Doubt!?!

+2
LiL SIS
whoknew1987
6 posters

Go down

Decisions & Doubt!?!  Empty Decisions & Doubt!?!

Post by whoknew1987 12th October 2011, 9:59 pm

Omg i feel as though all i'm thinking about is boobs constantly!! Seriously in need of advice after consultation..

- 400CC high profile - knee jerk reaction was they looked ridiculous, stuck out too much
- 350CC medium profile - much preferred the wider look to the projection of the high profiles

So far so good.. However whilst i'm settled on projection i'm doubting size.. Since i'm going under the muscle do i want 350CC which is the only medium profile the surgeon gave me to try or should i go for a 400CC implant? Or bigger?

I've read they will appear smaller with under the muscle placement. I'm a size 8-10. I want to look natural and large, not fake. Any advice?

Also anybody else freak out about implants feeling huge in the consultation then come home and start doubting that it was just initial shock and actually they might be right for you?

Arghhh so exciting but so many decisions at the same time!! xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Decisions & Doubt!?!  Empty Re: Decisions & Doubt!?!

Post by LiL SIS 13th October 2011, 5:38 am

its so hard isnt it. when i went for a consult i tried on the bra with sizes.. i really liked the 350cc, but thought maybe the 375cc were too big. BUT have heard they do look smaller in your body whether unders or overs.. so now am thinking maybe just go bigger.. because for what i will be paying.. i would HATE to end up wanting MORE.. lol
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 13th October 2011, 7:24 am

I may have been lucky, i just trusted my surgeon to make the final decision, he ordered two options and went for the bigger option! Speak to your surgeon again hun, it's so important that you're confident! I have heard on here that you do lose a bit of size with understand but defo speak to surgeon again.
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th October 2011, 12:23 pm

Im thinking about them ALL the time too, morning afternoon and night - whatever Im doing, everything Im doing - some situations I probably REALLY shouldnt be but I just cant help itDecisions & Doubt!?!  199385 .

5 days to go for me and Im torn between extreme nervousness and overwhelming excitement. x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th October 2011, 12:30 pm

Sorry, also meant to say .... my consultant has suggested that I go for the slightly bigger of the two options he offered me. He said he will take both sets into theatre and check for sizing which he thinks is the better and I trust him to do this for me - there isnt a massive difference between the two but he said I might be disappointed with the look of the smaller one. Also mentioned that as mine going under the muscle they will look smaller when in place too.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 13th October 2011, 12:43 pm

It is such a hard decision to make! I had exactly the same thing happen to me - I came out of the consultation doubting if I had chosen the right ones. For me it wasn't so much the size as I told the surgeon I wanted to be a full D cup, but he gave me a choice of two projections - extra high or high natrelles in different CC's with which to achieve this look.

I'm all booked in for 10 days time but am going back to see the surgeon 4 days before the Op just to get it clear in my head. If you are in any doubt then make another appointment to go back to see the Surgeon hun. Good luck xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknew1987 13th October 2011, 7:54 pm

Thanks for your comments girls.. It really is a nightmare.. All these years i've wanted bigger boobs and when it comes to actually doing something about it i had no idea how much research and options there were.. When i was online last night i found a site (can't remember which one as i've been on that many!) that said they had a choice of 500 different implants. 500!?!

I agree i don't want to pay all that money then not be satisfied and wish i'd gone bigger first time round.. to be fair the vast majority of people i've spoken to or read about have wished they'd gone bigger.. xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 13th October 2011, 8:07 pm

whoknew1987 wrote:Thanks for your comments girls.. It really is a nightmare.. All these years i've wanted bigger boobs and when it comes to actually doing something about it i had no idea how much research and options there were.. When i was online last night i found a site (can't remember which one as i've been on that many!) that said they had a choice of 500 different implants. 500!?!

I agree i don't want to pay all that money then not be satisfied and wish i'd gone bigger first time round.. to be fair the vast majority of people i've spoken to or read about have wished they'd gone bigger.. xxx

Hi,
Who are you booked with?
I told my surgeon I want to be an E from a B/small C, and he advised around 450... I am going for the natrelle range, so based on the best fit BWD, he has advised 445 or 485 in moderates, or 510 or 560 cc in full. I Think I prefer the 485cc- and do prefer the looks with mods... so he knows what I'm leaning towards, but I trst him to make the best decision in surgery.

It's such a hard decision!!! I never realised how hard it would be!!!!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknew1987 13th October 2011, 8:31 pm

I've not booked yet.. Had first consult with Birkdale Monday, got another with Transform tomorrow, then a third with THG next Friday.. Definitely prefer mods too hun.. But the surgeon on Monday only showed me 350CC mods.. Any idea if going up CCs in the mods will be wider as well or just deeper? xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 13th October 2011, 8:39 pm

Who are you seeing at Transform and THG?

I only looked at the natrelle's... as decided if I'm spending all this money... I may as well spend a few hundred extra to get the best available implants!!!! And with them.. yes the width goes up with the CC... so it all depends what width you need/the amount of side spill you want/like as to how big you can go on the mods... for my frame (fairly wide chest- measure 37 round) my PS said I need around 13cm.. d=so in mods its 445 or 485... or full profile 510 or 560... (510 and 445 same widths, 485 and 560 same widths) think their widths were 0.5cm difference?! I have seen some girls with large implants (500-600c) that have a small frame, and I really don't like the look as the round ness goes out side of their chest frame (hope that makes sense?!)... it looks far too fake.... although I don't mind the fake-ish look in terms of roundness in the cleavage area. I want to achieve that "are they/aren't they fake" debate look...

I hope I make sense?!?!?! Screwy
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknew1987 13th October 2011, 8:49 pm

I'm not sure to be honest the girls i spoke to on the phone when i booked didn't tell me, but i'll be sure to do my research on the surgeons after the consultations.. I saw Dr Antoniadou at Birkdale on Monday and all her online reviews have been great, but i didn't want to just go with the first surgeon i met with.. Which is a grown up decision for me as i usually rush into things when i get excited but i guess even i know how important it is to take my time and get it right..

Yeah i know what you mean.. Because i'm so small at the moment i know people at work are going to realise i've had a boob job.. In general though i'd like to look natural but large.. Like i sometimes look at small girls (size 8ish) with presumably natural large boobs and think 'how did that happen???' I'm an 8 top and 10-12 bottom hoping to end up with an hourglass figure after all - here's hoping! :) xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 13th October 2011, 9:05 pm

It's all very confusing isn't it!!! Well I felt really positive after my first consult, but like you, wanted to get further opinions and be able to compare- not be naive, and I'm so pleased I did, because it just showed how right the first consult was, and have been able to make an informed decision knowing I've done my homework!!!! And I'm pretty positive I will receive what I dream of!!!!!

Let us knowhpw it goes Tomo!!! good luck x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down