Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Measuring!!

+2
tuttifruitibeck
Gemma31
6 posters

Go down

Measuring!! Empty Measuring!!

Post by Gemma31 24th November 2009, 8:45 pm

I got measured in M&S Lakeside about 3 weeks ago and was a 34D/DD. I was in M&S Chelmsford today and got measured again out of curiosity and the lady said I was a 36!! Measuring!! 751387 . I had already picked up some bras in a 34D and 34DD and she was about to walk out when I asked what cup size I am and she said she would get me some C cup bras!! I said not to bother as there's no way I can get into a C!! The strange thing is that I told her that I was measured 3 weeks ago and said the bra I am wearing at the moment is a 34D and asked her if it looked too small and she said 'no it looks fine to me'!! How could she measure me as a 36 then? Measuring!! 727885 Hubby measured me tonight at home as 33" and my sister measured me the same!!
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Measuring!! Empty Re: Measuring!!

Post by tuttifruitibeck 24th November 2009, 8:56 pm

hia gemma
the whole meauring thing is a mind field to me, i cant understand why everybody measues diffrent all i know is if you go down a bansize you go up a cup size sooo if i was a 34dd and went to a 32 i would be a 32e
but i could be wrong as its taken me about 2omins ro write this as i kept on confusing myself doh Measuring!! 751387 Measuring!! 70324
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th November 2009, 9:05 pm

I have not found M&S to be very relliable hun. I went to Bravissimo and they were great. I'm sure someone has suggested John Lewis as well. Try somewhere else and see how the bras feel. If they don't feel right don't trust their fitting.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 24th November 2009, 9:06 pm

i get so confused with all this sizing to, i think every where measures people different. 34dd god thats a good size hun xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 24th November 2009, 9:22 pm

This is a minefield hun.

I got measured as a 30/32 back in M&S and a 34 in La Senza.

I know I'm definately not a 34 as it is far too big, but the 30 doesn't feel comfy so I always get a 32.

I think it's a case of trying each bra on and seeing how it fits and feels.

I've always found M&S really good and La Senza crap. I'm going to try Debenhams next weekend as they have lovely bras in there from DD-G cups.

Good luck!
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 24th November 2009, 11:15 pm

Thanks Marie, I just tried one of those online bra calculators and one of them said I was an A cup!!!!!!!! Measuring!! 77873 I'm gonna do just as you say and try some different sizes on and see which fits and feels the most comfy. xxx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 24th November 2009, 11:15 pm

Thanks Marie, I just tried one of those online bra calculators and one of them said I was an A cup!!!!!!!! Measuring!! 77873 I'm gonna do just as you say and try some different sizes on and see which fits and feels the most comfy. xxx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 24th November 2009, 11:16 pm

What am I doing wrong??? It says someone else has posted a message at the same time and when I go and press send again, it posts it twice!!!! HELP ME PLS Measuring!! 476424
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 25th November 2009, 9:59 am

Stay away from those bra calculators! One told me I was a 34C. I'm a 32F (possibly even a G now - need to get measured at the weekend!!)

You could post on the technical page about your double posting problem, then someone will get back to you!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 25th November 2009, 12:31 pm

Hi Gemma

I didn't find M&S very good at measuring either, go on what feels and looks right in there....Debenhams were very very good and really took their time in finding and fitting different sizes and types of bras on me. Give them a try there's one in Chelmsford isn't there?? If not Basildon or Southend xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down