Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM BACK!!!

+20
Tonic28
Loxxie
sin_oli_x
RoxyChick
kay
Dancing_Diva
lozzied
mum23boys
Jessica
shiningmoonbeam
katie
mariajw
cakey_baby
lisxxx9
Mia
annefinackapan
COOKIE
Jemmy
nads
ShootingStar
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I AM BACK!!! Empty I AM BACK!!!

Post by ShootingStar 23rd November 2009, 9:44 pm

I am back from re-op and it is going well so far.

He done scar revision and apparently the disfigurement has been repaired to a very high standard but i wont see until Wednesday when he does the volume adjustments.

The disfigured one was quite a mess inside and had alot of damaged scar tissue which they cut away, even thought that one has got the larger implant in it is visibly smaller and that's the beauty of having adjustable implants because he can sort that out Wednesday. I don't know what size implants are in each i will ask my surgeon when i see him.

I have a surgical bra on and a tube thing wrapped around for support, i also had butt high surgical stockings which i still have on and i have antibiotics and dihydrocodeine (sp) pain killers too.

The treatment I had was superb, absolutely second to none and i will be postin my full story for you in the next few days with pics on Wednesday.

Maria was an angel, i owe her a MASSIVE thank you for being the best boobie buddy in the whole world!!

group hug for all your amazing support on my journey getting here today

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

I AM BACK!!! Empty Re: I AM BACK!!!

Post by nads 23rd November 2009, 9:46 pm

I AM BACK!!! 156882g82qpu0ale

Glad it went well hunny! Loved the pic of you hehe, Maria is amazing for being your best booby buddy, i bet you two had a good laugh, rest up hun and happy healing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 23rd November 2009, 9:47 pm

So glad to have you back in one piece SS! Have been thinking about you all day.

You know the routine now so rest up and enjoy having 2 lovely boobies. You should be very proud of yourself for what you have gone through. I admire your courage.

Happy healing xx
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd November 2009, 9:47 pm

Wonderful news!... I'm so so pleased for you babe.... and so happy that this time it's been a happy experience for you... I AM BACK!!! 948189
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd November 2009, 9:51 pm

nads wrote:I AM BACK!!! 156882g82qpu0ale

Glad it went well hunny! Loved the pic of you hehe, Maria is amazing for being your best booby buddy, i bet you two had a good laugh, rest up hun and happy healing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hunni, she made the day fun for me and i really dont think i would've been so brave had she not been my boobie buddy on the day, and to top it off just as i am about to go in she tells me i will blow off when i am asleep so i was more worried of that drifting off to sleep!! Shocked Hysterical she really was an awesome boobie buddy!!
I am in fits in the pic because she wanted a pic of the surgical stockings!!
I am so tired now though x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 23rd November 2009, 9:53 pm

Well done! Im so pleased it all went well for you. Cant wait to hear the full story. Keep looking after yourself.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd November 2009, 9:55 pm

Jemmy wrote:So glad to have you back in one piece SS! Have been thinking about you all day.

You know the routine now so rest up and enjoy having 2 lovely boobies. You should be very proud of yourself for what you have gone through. I admire your courage.

Happy healing xx

Thanks Jem, i am under strict instructions not to move my arms out from my side at all or lift them above elbow height, i'm goig to tie them down tomorrow to stop me doing it, i was terrified at first but as soon as i see my surgeon i calmed down i surprised myself in the end x x

cookie wrote:Wonderful news!... I'm so so pleased for you babe.... and so happy that this time it's been a happy experience for you... I AM BACK!!! 948189

Thanks Cookie, it was a totally lovely experience!! x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd November 2009, 9:55 pm

annefinackapan wrote:Well done! Im so pleased it all went well for you. Cant wait to hear the full story. Keep looking after yourself.

xx

Thanks hunni, i can't wait to tell it so will hopefully do it tomorrow :thumbs: x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd November 2009, 10:04 pm

AW!! SS!!

Am I pleased to hear from you!! I AM BACK!!! 727935 I AM BACK!!! 113752 I AM BACK!!! 828394

What a wonderfull day you and Maria have had eh!! Bet it is one you will both remember with pleasure forever!! Happy Days ahead now...ENJOY!!!!! I AM BACK!!! 67188

Rest up now....and behave Mrs Twoboobs!! I AM BACK!!! 948189 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd November 2009, 10:16 pm

mia wrote:AW!! SS!!

Am I pleased to hear from you!! I AM BACK!!! 727935 I AM BACK!!! 113752 I AM BACK!!! 828394

What a wonderfull day you and Maria have had eh!! Bet it is one you will both remember with pleasure forever!! Happy Days ahead now...ENJOY!!!!! I AM BACK!!! 67188

Rest up now....and behave Mrs Twoboobs!! I AM BACK!!! 948189 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Mia hunni, it was a very special day and one i will cherish for the rest of my days, i've missed you hunnies loads group hug x x x x x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd November 2009, 10:21 pm

Boy did I miss You to babe.....Just knew!! You and Maria would be having a great day together!! Do I soo wish I could have shared in that !! Always here for you...be good to you from today SS ...New start all round for you is soo deserved!!! I AM BACK!!! 948189 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 23rd November 2009, 10:32 pm

Glad to hear your back safe and sound and managed to have a giggle too. After all laughter is the best medicine. Happy Healing.

lis
xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 23rd November 2009, 10:35 pm

Aw SS!!!! massive I AM BACK!!! 828394 hun! im so pleased all went well and sounds like you had a really good boobie experience cant wait to see piccies! I AM BACK!!! 727935 I AM BACK!!! 727935 I AM BACK!!! 727935 I AM BACK!!! 727935

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 23rd November 2009, 10:45 pm

Aww, SS! I didn't mean to make you worried about letting your wind go while under the anaesthetic!!

I have to say SS was a complete star. She was amazing - no fuss at all and she was up and talking soon after coming out of recovery. I know I was useless until the next morning.

I will be checking up on you, though, hun, and if I find out you've been using your arms you're gonna get a clout.

Oh, yes and I promise not to tell the girls that you begged to keep the surgical tights especially for the OH!!!

Thank you for the card and bottle of Baileys. (Have been tempted to have a quick one before bed but am going to save it.) And you really shouldn't have worried about money for petrol (I think I should bring it back with me the next time I see you).

Hug

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 23rd November 2009, 10:46 pm

I AM BACK!!! 67188 FAb dabby boobie SS !!! love ya huni!!!! best post I eva read on ear!!!!!! really really chuffed for you.. I AM BACK!!! 67188
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd November 2009, 10:57 pm

mia wrote:BDo I soo wish I could have shared in that !! Always here for you...be good to you from today SS ...
You would have loved it honestly it was a great day!! x x

lisxxx9 wrote:Glad to hear your back safe and sound and managed to have a giggle too. After all laughter is the best medicine. Happy Healing.
Thanks chick, laughter hurts though haha, it's nice to feel so happy i must admit x x x

cakey_baby wrote:im so pleased all went well and sounds like you had a really good boobie experience cant wait to see piccies!
It was fantastic chick and Maria took a lovely pic of surgical stockings, Nads has it! LOL x x x

mariajw wrote:Aww, SS! I didn't mean to make you worried about letting your wind go while under the anaesthetic!!

I will be checking up on you, though, hun, and if I find out you've been using your arms you're gonna get a clout.

Oh, yes and I promise not to tell the girls that you begged to keep the surgical tights especially for the OH!!!

Thank you for the card and bottle of Baileys. (Have been tempted to have a quick one before bed but am going to save it.) And you really shouldn't have worried about money for petrol (I think I should bring it back with me the next time I see you).
Maria now don't make me laugh it hurts!! LOL and stop-it i wanted to do that for you so no more mention of it because my blood pressure needs to be stable! HAHAHAA x x x

katie wrote: FAb dabby boobie SS !!! love ya huni!!!! best post I eva read on ear!!!!!! really really chuffed for you..
Awww Katie, what a lovely thing to say!! love ya right back!! x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 23rd November 2009, 11:44 pm

SS so glad you're back and all went well, and most of all that you're happy!! I AM BACK!!! 923101 I'm so pleased for you and been thinking of you today. Looking forward to hearing the rest of your story when you feel up to it. What a brave, positive and inspirational lady you truly are xxxxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 23rd November 2009, 11:44 pm

So good to have you back SS and so glad you are happy! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 24th November 2009, 8:11 am

So glad it all went well for you, look forward to reading your story.

Happy healing, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 24th November 2009, 8:15 am

congrats huni, sounds like everything went brill and i'm so pleased that the day went so smoothly for you. Now enjoy being super lazy for a while, rest up and let those :boobstick: start to heal xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hug
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th November 2009, 8:26 am

Thanks lovelies, got a prob with swelling this morning but i am still so pleased with going through my re-op and how it went, i just hope this swelling is not another bleed group hug x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 24th November 2009, 8:41 am

Yay glad it went well for you hun. You have been through such a lot and you shoul be so proud of yourself. Take it easy now and get lots of rest xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th November 2009, 10:05 am

Aw SS xx So pleased all went well Hunni xx

Can't wait to see you pics xx

Rest up gorgeous xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 24th November 2009, 1:03 pm

I'm so glad hun, you've finally got the boobs you deserve!!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 24th November 2009, 1:18 pm

congratulations! glad to hear everything went well!! xxx
sin_oli_x