Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bras....again!

+2
natalia
tazzietwo
6 posters

Go down

Bras....again! Empty Bras....again!

Post by tazzietwo 23rd November 2009, 1:32 pm

Hi. I ordered a 34D bra which came the other day. When I tried it on the middle piece in between my boobs wasn't sitting flat as it was supposed to (so I'm informed by hubby who has suddenly become an expert on such things!!!) so I sent it back and ordered a 34DD which came this morning. Still, that middle bit isn't flat but I know I am defo not any bigger (only 2 weeks post op so not been measured yet). Just wondered if your bras were like this....yes you must go check now please, hee hee!!! BTW, said bra is from Next, if that makes a difference!
Thanks ladies xx
tazzietwo
tazzietwo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Bras....again! Empty Re: Bras....again!

Post by natalia 23rd November 2009, 1:46 pm

its only early days bras took a while to sit right on me to
i would prob wait till 6 weeks b4 u start buying bras its to soon at 2 weeks
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 23rd November 2009, 2:01 pm

.x. i had the middle bit sat away from my boobs at first even after 6 weeks, it was really annoying. Most bras fit ok now without this problem but even so some still dont fit perfectly flat even now. I think there was a thread on here ages ago (i think, not sure) with a link about a bra specially for fake boobs because they are designed with the underwiring to be more rounded to fit better...in a lot of normal underwired bras the wiring is more "flat" not as curved so it can mean the implants dont fit in perfectly making the bra sit away from the chest. I find that the Caprice bras have very very rounded wiring underneath and since my BA they have become one of my fave makes of bra as they fit much better due to the shape of the wiring. Thay are also really pretty designs although there arn't really any plain t shirt type bras in her range, they are all fancy. I still sometimes struggle to find "basic" standard black whit nude t shirt bras that fit perfectly although i find that ultimo ones are quite good & also No Romeo ones xxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 23rd November 2009, 2:23 pm

Oh ill have to give caprice 's bra a go cause i got 3 bras from la senza 32 FF & all off them sit half a inch away from the middle off my chest, It quite annoying cause if i push it flat against my chest it makes my boobs look fab! Bras....again! 204135 you can fit ya finger down there between my chest & my bras but i guess i am only 6 weeks post -op
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 23rd November 2009, 2:44 pm

Sta wrote:Oh ill have to give caprice 's bra a go cause i got 3 bras from la senza 32 FF & all off them sit half a inch away from the middle off my chest, It quite annoying cause if i push it flat against my chest it makes my boobs look fab! Bras....again! 204135 you can fit ya finger down there between my chest & my bras but i guess i am only 6 weeks post -op

i find that they fit me well and sit properly without a gap. figleaves and asos both stock them and think you can get them on some shops as well, maybe some of the department stores will stock them xxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 23rd November 2009, 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here is the link for the special bra designed specifically for girls with implants...i know it has been posted on here a while ago before but not sure which thread so here it is again xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 23rd November 2009, 5:36 pm

I've just bought my first under-wired bra and found exactly the same the thing. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and I'm hoping that as time goes by and as they soften even more then it will be less of a problem fingers crossed xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by debz09 23rd November 2009, 6:09 pm

hiyas
i had this problem a few weeks back too, and the girls on another site said to up a cup size and down a back size.
and it seemed to work for me.
maybe give that a try too.
debs
xx
debz09
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzietwo 23rd November 2009, 8:38 pm

Thanks for your great advice ladies. Had a look at the Caprice underwear.....fab, I love it all so will probably be making a few purchases as soon as I know my size! Also will try the 'up a cupsize' experiment. Thanks again for your worldly knowledge of all things boobish!!!! xxxx
tazzietwo
tazzietwo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down