Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you do with your old bras??

+8
BlondeBarbie
finnie007
mah81
kat2000lp
amanda2k10
RoxyChick
nads
MrsMartini
12 posters

Go down

What did you do with your old bras?? Empty What did you do with your old bras??

Post by MrsMartini 1st February 2009, 3:25 pm

I spent a fortune on my mountain of LaSenza gel bras... it seems a waste to chuck them... but do people buy second hand bras on ebay??

What did you all do with yours?

Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your old bras?? Empty Re: What did you do with your old bras??

Post by nads 1st February 2009, 3:28 pm

I only have a couple of gel bras and the others are normal padded bras, i think they're a bit worn to sell on ebay but if any of them are in good condition i would've done that. Im definately keeping a couple of the nice ones just to remind me of the 'good' old days! Hysterical xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your old bras?? Empty Re: What did you do with your old bras??

Post by RoxyChick 1st February 2009, 3:37 pm

I sold a few newer looking ones on eBay and the rest I either gave to charity shops or threw away.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 1st February 2009, 5:23 pm

i dont think my bras will fit anyone as im sooo small lol sooo i think i will either put them in the bin or burn them hahaha :evil:
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by kat2000lp 1st February 2009, 5:40 pm

I gave some of my newer bras to my sister and the rest I threw away!
I sorted through my bikinis today it was so exciting half of them I threw away as the little triangles covered nothing!!! It was so good lol!!

I know its a bit soon but I really couldnt help myself x
kat2000lp
kat2000lp
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by mah81 1st February 2009, 8:50 pm

Ive still got most of mine...actually a whole drawer full Rolling Eyes I threw a few away, but just cant seem to part with the rest.

Although i hate to admit it, i still try them on sometimes, just to make sure they dont fit anymore, like if im having an "omg im shrinking" day. Rolling Eyes
mah81
mah81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your old bras?? Empty Old bras

Post by finnie007 1st February 2009, 9:31 pm

I had a queue for mine including my eleven year old niece Hysterical

Finnie xxx

Last edited by RoxyChick on 2nd February 2009, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got ya smiley working!)
finnie007
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 1st February 2009, 9:39 pm

I sold one bra & knicker set on Ebay that i hadnt worn. The rest are too worn to sell so ive just kept them in my drawers for some reason lol x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 1st February 2009, 9:44 pm

I've kept mine. I really WANT to throw them away, but I'm still so worried about something happening and having to have the implants removed, that I can't bring myself to do it. They are all in a big plastic bag in my bottom drawer.

I could do with the space, but think it might tempt fate. Screwy <-- Me Rolling Eyes
Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 2nd February 2009, 2:26 pm

When I have my op, first thing I'll do is burn my old bras and go scatter the ashes!!!! Well, or give them to charity, maybe a better option - but definitely I don't want to see them anymore, I hate my non existent boobs and want to forget about them as soon as I have a nice pair :)
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboop 2nd February 2009, 3:05 pm

I gave any that were still nice to my niece, but the rest i threw out, i couldn't wait to be rid of them. But now i sometimes wish i'd kept one for comparison when i'm having a boobie greed moment
T x
bettyboop
bettyboop
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 2nd February 2009, 6:45 pm

bettyboop wrote:But now i sometimes wish i'd kept one for comparison when i'm having a boobie greed moment
T x

I've kept my old bikini, I'll never wear it, but I kept it for comparison really!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 3rd February 2009, 10:01 am

I don't have a large collection as I'm not keen on wasting money on 32A bra's I've only got about 8. They'll be so worn by the time I've had my BA I think I'll just chuck em in trash.

I think there's a brreast cancer charity that excepts them though [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 4th February 2009, 4:25 pm

Ooh, great link BP, I'll send some over if I find anymore

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down