Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting till you have had a baby before BA???

+9
kellie
mum23boys
angelslice
michas
katie
misf1
lisxxx9
fluffy_bunn1e
BINGY
13 posters

Go down

Waiting till you have had a baby before BA??? Empty Waiting till you have had a baby before BA???

Post by BINGY 8th November 2009, 10:29 pm

I cancelled my ba last week due to nerves and oh not backing me. Would anyone agree thst i should wsit until i have had a baby until i have ba.
My oh wants to have children and thinks that i should wait to have my ba until after, as my body will change. I am now 33 year old.

Does anyone agree with this?

Bingy x x
BINGY
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Waiting till you have had a baby before BA??? Empty Re: Waiting till you have had a baby before BA???

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th November 2009, 10:43 pm

i do, as some of the others have said they had a boob job first and it ruined them after they got pregnant, cant rem who...but syre they will be along to advise, depends how much you want it though, when do you want kids? xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Waiting till you have had a baby before BA??? Empty Re: Waiting till you have had a baby before BA???

Post by lisxxx9 8th November 2009, 10:51 pm

Hi Bingy,

Reason I'm getting it done is because of 2 kids (more than worth it tho Waiting till you have had a baby before BA??? Icon_smile ), but maybe if my life was different I would still be getting it done. Saying that I'm getting it done and haven't ruled out a 3rd yet (waiting to see how much of handful 2nd is). This probably won't help much the choice is yours. Can you wait to till you've had babies? Do you want to wait? I know I want mine done now and if I decide on another baby then so be it, I'll just need to start saving!!

lis
xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th November 2009, 10:57 pm

I couldn't wait until I'd had children, don't know how long it will be until I have them. I guess if your going to have children in the next year or 2 then yeah wait.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 8th November 2009, 11:01 pm

Sorry hun, I can't help, I never had kids, however, now I have had it done finally, my one regret is not having done it years ago... xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 8th November 2009, 11:09 pm

Yes I would definitely wait - I didnt have much before in the boobs department, but post having babies I lost almost a whole cup so im not sure what that would be like if your boobs were implants.Also during pregnancy you gain a few cup sizes too! So one minute boobs are the biggest youve ever known them and post birth they shrivel to nothing.

I know its possible to breastfeed etc with implants so its not that thats the problem, its the physical changes that occur in your body. In my opinion it would be far better to wait until your body is settled, which probably means some time after youve had kids, your body has got over breastfeeding (even if you dont physically breastfeed your boobs are geared up for doing the job just in case you change your mind at any point!!). It would be a shame to spend all that money and then need them doing again. x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th November 2009, 11:22 pm

also to add if you wait till after you will be allowed a bigger implant most likely, i m not a mother and biggest my ps would let me have is 295, if i had children i would ve maybe had more breast tissue, like michas said gone up a cup.

not saying you cant have bigger implant now, everyones different stats etc.
not promoting big implants, just i would love bigger boobs.but am grateful i could have this op.
xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 8th November 2009, 11:26 pm

fluffy_bunn1e wrote:also to add if you wait till after you will be allowed a bigger implant most likely, i m not a mother and biggest my ps would let me have is 295, if i had children i would ve maybe had more breast tissue, like michas said gone up a cup.

not saying you cant have bigger implant now, everyones different stats etc.
not promoting big implants, just i would love bigger boobs.but am grateful i could have this op.
xxx

I went up during pregnancy, but lost it and a lot more besides after I had had babies! shocking but true! I was a 36A just about before and barely a 36AA after having kids, but I went up to a 38DD when pregnant. Thats a lot of stretching of skin, but the breast tissue seems to just disappear post birth, and what you're left with is a shadow of former boobs!!
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 8th November 2009, 11:40 pm

I think if you want kids in the very near future then you'd probably do best to wait til after. If not then it comes down to how much you want the ba done now.
I've got 2 kids and I just felt the time was right for me to get my ba and restore some of what I had naturally. Having said that I couldn't rule out never having any more but that wouldn't have affected my decision to have the ba cos I don't plan on having another one for a few years and I didn't want to put my life on hold so will take my chances.
Either way you'll be getting something really exciting!!! xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 9th November 2009, 8:00 am

Having had three children I would definately say yes, for me it was my third pregnancy that has done the most 'damage' to my body especially my poor (not so little now Waiting till you have had a baby before BA??? 683361) boobies.

If you can wait then do so but obviously if you're not planning on having your third for a few years then I undestand not wanting to wait however you may need to accept that you may need to get your boobies re-done perhaps sooner than otherwise.

Goodluck with whatever you decide, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 9th November 2009, 9:39 am

Hi Bingy

I'm sorry you cancelled your BA last week and sorry you didn't have the backing of your OH too...

I haven't had children and being single i'm not really in the same boat as you - Im not expecting to have children in the next few years so for me it's a waste to wait for something I don't know will even happen! So i'm living for now and going for it... like one of the girls said earlier, I hope my only regret to be that I waited too long to get them done!

I do agree with the other girls though, if you are in a position where starting a family is imminent then I'd wait until after you had your baby to get them done.

The decision must always be yours hough hun, I hope this has helped in some way x
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 9th November 2009, 10:51 am

I think if you are planning on having children soon then yes, wait.

I have one daughter and don't plan on having anymore children- if I wanted more i wouldn't have paid for my boobs just yet!

Good Luck with whatever you decide xxxx
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by BINGY 9th November 2009, 8:02 pm

Thanks so much for your feedback.

I do think that I will regret it if I dont have children. Although I am not sure I am totally ready for my life to completely change...having said that it would do me good. I am a very selfish person, having never had any yet at 33, well, you get set in your ways.

My oh has always made it clear how much he would like children and i know that its something that will happen one day.I just dont want to leave it till im nearly 40. My mum had me at 18 and I think it made me the other way!

Its funny how boobs can get you thinking about stuff. x x
BINGY
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th November 2009, 8:06 pm

Hey hun 33 isn't old and you don't have to have them yet if you don't want to. I think you need to have a good think about what you want right now. What happens in the future happens then, 1, 2 or even 5 years down the line.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 9th November 2009, 8:16 pm

hia i had hathat d a bs 7yrs ago when i was 21 and i absolutely loved my new boobies two years after that i had my liitle boy charlie and 1 yr after that i had my other little boy alfie. i breast fed charlie for a month or so but my boobs just went rubbish hence why iv just has another ba. i would defo wait but if your not going to have kids for a couple of years just have it done life is to short especially when having the op could make you that much happier.
try and make babies tonight and then tomorrow book your ba for this time next year.
sorted go make babies Waiting till you have had a baby before BA??? 997998
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleSweep 10th November 2009, 2:11 pm

Hi hun ... its a tricky one. And i was in the same boat.
I plan to have kids next year but I couldn't wait to have my BA - i was just so desperate. And I am so in love with my boobies - they are amazing and the best thing I have ever spent money on.

I have just had so much pleasure from them in the short time I've had them (lol that sounds a bit rude!!) and I didn't want to wait until after a baby - and i'd gained lots of weight etc. I wanted to enjoy them now. And I am - in fact i wish i'd done it years ago.
LittleSweep
LittleSweep
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 10th November 2009, 6:23 pm

I cant advise you, but I can let you know what mine were like before and after.

was a 34c, good shape and size ( although I didnt realise it at time )
had my first child at 27, breastfed, had mastitus ? they engorge to approx 34g ? was umongous lol.
stopped breastfeeding, lost the lot, went down to a slighty saggy 34a,,,,how disappointing ?
had my 2nd child at 32, no change really, still 34a :(
9 yrs after having children, I had my ba, and I'm really glad I had it done now in l8r life, I'm hoping they will last me till I'm old now :)

Good luck with you decision xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down