Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got my heamotolgy results...

+9
LouLou82
COOKIE
nads
Jade
*Sally*
sasha11x
sarahsbabies
katie
mizzpink23
13 posters

Go down

got my heamotolgy results... Empty got my heamotolgy results...

Post by mizzpink23 7th November 2009, 3:53 pm

hi girls,well i saw a heamotlogist a few fridays ago about my low platelets, and i got my results back today, the platelet levels are even lower at 68,000,instead 98,000 in my last blood test, got my heamotolgy results... 304294 so she wrote me a letter saying she dont think its a good idea to have breast surgery, but,if i did go ahead anyway i should think about having a platelet transfusion during the surgery got my heamotolgy results... 62722 . but on the day i went to see my heamotolgist, i did have a bad cold and bad cough, so maybe that just affected the result?? well i hope they go back up to at least 98,000 as she said thats safe for surgery and im seeing her again on 18th december so,more waiting for me!! oh and im seeing my surgeon on the 11th nov so ill see what he says about everything, all this just for a pair of got my heamotolgy results... 204135 lol xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

got my heamotolgy results... Empty Re: got my heamotolgy results...

Post by katie 7th November 2009, 3:59 pm

got my heamotolgy results... 9253 mp to hear that, I hope they can do this for you, I will keep all crossed for next week 11th, eat lots and lots of spinach and greens huni!! xxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 7th November 2009, 4:01 pm

Oh no, thats really unluckly. Fingers crossed your platelets go up and you can get your new boobies. I'm sorry to hear that hun, you must be gutted got my heamotolgy results... 801367
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 7th November 2009, 4:44 pm

thank you girls, yeh very gutted but im hoping it was down to a cold, im sure at my consult they will do my bloods (as they know my situation already) so hopefully they will have gone up :)

x x x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha11x 7th November 2009, 4:59 pm

Sorry to hear that mizzpink, it is disappointing. Hopefully your platelets will go up, especially if you eat your greens!

xxx got my heamotolgy results... 321562
sasha11x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 7th November 2009, 5:08 pm

Oh hunny what a pain. Lets hope they're up again next time xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 7th November 2009, 5:09 pm

fingers crossed they go up- eat lots of spinach!

the wait must be horrid but I'm sure you'll get there in the end and best to be safe xx
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 7th November 2009, 5:56 pm

Sorry to hear that hun got my heamotolgy results... 997998 i hope you get it sorted, is there anything you can do to raise them naturally? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th November 2009, 6:03 pm

Oh dear! I'm so sorry to read this hun. :console:

I really do hope all goes well with the next set of bloods babe.

I've just been told my bloods are causing a problem too, raised potassium. - I have another test on monday so hoping that goes well this time so do understand a little of what you're going through. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 7th November 2009, 6:21 pm

im not sure if theres anything to improve hem naturally but the girls are saying eat ots of greens and sdpinach, so maybe that could be worth a try,.... ill try anything ritwe now,lol x

cookie sorry to hear about your bloods, i hope they come back ok on monday, im not sure what he potassium levels mean tho??? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th November 2009, 8:48 am

mizzpink23 wrote:cookie sorry to hear about your bloods, i hope they come back ok on monday, im not sure what he potassium levels mean tho??? xx

Thanks babe. won't get them back monday though, I have to repeat them monday then have the wait again disappoint

I wasn't sure about the problem with potassium either so looked it up HERE... I'm sorry I did now... I'm waiting to go into cardiac arrest! Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 8th November 2009, 10:21 am

:console: aww chick I'm so sorry you've been hit with this again...........

Have they given you any advice on how to increase your levels? Surely they're going to try and help you out a bit, they can't just keep torturing you like this.

I'll keep my fingers crossed to see what your surgeon says about all this, he might just agree with the platelet transfusion during surgery.
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 8th November 2009, 11:08 am

Sorry to hear this and how annoying that it's something you don't know you can necessarily control!! I don't know much about low platelets really but my advice would be to ensure your wellbeing: stay fit, eat well, rest well and keep wrapped up and warm whilst it's cold outside!

FIngers tightly crossed for your next appt on the 18th hun.

:huggy:
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th November 2009, 12:58 pm

So sorry to hear this mizzpink got my heamotolgy results... 358498

Best to be safe, I would certainly find out if there is a means to improving the levels, to enable you to understand and take charge of the condition, also to enable your op. to go ahead safely. Perhaps your surgeon can through a better understanding of the situation for you. Also, he may be able to operate if he has experience of this and monitor and control during op. I have a blood disorder too which is very rare and DVT is a big concern for some surgeons, who have no experience of condition and degree of risk.

Hopefully next week will prove more positive for you. Thinking of you!! got my heamotolgy results... 948189 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 8th November 2009, 1:03 pm

cookie wrote:
mizzpink23 wrote:cookie sorry to hear about your bloods, i hope they come back ok on monday, im not sure what he potassium levels mean tho??? xx

Thanks babe. won't get them back monday though, I have to repeat them monday then have the wait again got my heamotolgy results... 62722

I wasn't sure about the problem with potassium either so looked it up HERE... I'm sorry I did now... I'm waiting to go into cardiac arrest! got my heamotolgy results... 557141

hi ya, ive just read that about the potassium, oh my god, sometimes its such a bad idea to look online about such medical conditions as its enough to scare anyone, i do it all the time,then wish i hadnt.have you been offerd anything to help with the potaasium, or is it just all frequent blood tests for now?? i hope your results all come back fine, the good thing is your being monitored,ill keep my fingers crossed for you, let me know how you get on xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 8th November 2009, 1:23 pm

aww sorry to hear that hun. fingers crossed for you! xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th November 2009, 5:19 pm

sorry to hear this hun! hopefully its just the cold bringing your levels down, get back to 100 pc and you ll be back at a safe level again, fingers crossed for you hun, cant begin to think how upsetting and frustrating it is for you.
:flower:

xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th November 2009, 5:58 pm

mizzpink23 wrote:
cookie wrote:

Thanks babe. won't get them back monday though, I have to repeat them monday then have the wait again got my heamotolgy results... 62722

I wasn't sure about the problem with potassium either so looked it up HERE... I'm sorry I did now... I'm waiting to go into cardiac arrest! got my heamotolgy results... 557141

hi ya, ive just read that about the potassium, oh my god, sometimes its such a bad idea to look online about such medical conditions as its enough to scare anyone, i do it all the time,then wish i hadnt.have you been offerd anything to help with the potaasium, or is it just all frequent blood tests for now?? i hope your results all come back fine, the good thing is your being monitored,ill keep my fingers crossed for you, let me know how you get on xx

No, not offered any advice other than to contact my doctor and to have the test repeated...

And the same to you too hun, please keep me updated in how you get on.

Thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down