Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asemetry- before and after results.

+5
TSmith
kay
Princess_x
kenzie1985
yolanda12310
9 posters

Go down

Asemetry- before and after results. Empty Asemetry- before and after results.

Post by yolanda12310 12th April 2013, 7:16 pm

Hi ladies,
For those of you who have had problems with asemetry before BA, can you share your experiences with how they have been after the op please? Only I am mostly getting mine done for that reason, even though I am getting an overall increase in size, but dont want there to still be a difference in size and whether its noticable still.
Thanks in advance. x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Asemetry- before and after results. Empty Re: Asemetry- before and after results.

Post by kenzie1985 12th April 2013, 7:32 pm

Hi,

I had wonky boobs and my surgeon did a fab job in making them even.
Boobs were wonky and so was my rib cage.
Def worth it!!

Thanks
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Asemetry- before and after results. Empty Re: Asemetry- before and after results.

Post by Princess_x 12th April 2013, 8:48 pm

My PS evened out mine too, I have a longer scar under the one boob as a result but it's worth it x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 12th April 2013, 9:15 pm

I also had wonky donky boobies xx

Different sized implants made them more symmetrical :ok:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 12th April 2013, 9:18 pm

Oh, I should add mine weren't asymmetrical as in one bigger than the other.. one was higher than the other x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 13th April 2013, 1:27 am

i had pretty severe asymmetry :(
So have completely different implants... the sizing is a lot better now (still 2inches different though however) also my nips are totally off place with each other!! but im needing a whole other surgery to correct that. All in all im very happy with how they are at the moment.. next op im going to make sure they are more even though.
How asymmetric are you hun? x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 13th April 2013, 8:45 am

I have a longer scar under the one boob as a result but it's worth it x
Thanks for you reply, mine also said that because he is having to raise one implant slightly, i may feel the bottom on one side slightly but assures me the scar wont be visable though as my crease should disguise that. So heres to hoping, although youve got to be prepared for some scarring with any surgery so wont bother me too much, seeing as they heal lovely usually.
Different sized implants made them more symmetrical Asemetry- before and after results. 3965254117
I will be having different sized also, surgeon says I have around a 40 cc difference although I am going back for a more indepth sizing consultation in May to discuss this further.
also my nips are totally off place with each other!! but im needing a whole other surgery to correct that. All in all im very happy with how they are at the moment.. next op im going to make sure they are more even though.
How asymmetric are you hun? x
The nurse on my initial consultation suggested that my nipples will look more different afterwards as they are placed slightly differently and surgery/looking at them all the time will make that more pronounced so she said prepare for that as an option. My ps didnt say that however, but will bring that up next time i meet with him. Doesnt bother me if it does make them look a little more different as none apart from me and OH see my nips anyway and the difference will only be slight so npothing to worry over really. I have about a cup size difference between mine at the mo, and one is slightly lower than the other, also one nip is also lower than the other one.
Thanks for all your advice and comments ladies !! x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 13th April 2013, 2:14 pm

thanks for starting this thread, i am severely asymmetric too so good to see results have been pleasing for other ladies :) my other worry is that my nipples are quite low on both breasts they dont point to the ground but theres not much distance between them and my ribcage theres more boob above the nipple than under it. i dont know whether the implants will sort this by stretching the boobs or if i need a lift, did anyone else have an issue with this? xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 13th April 2013, 3:50 pm

I have 60cc difference :ok:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 13th April 2013, 3:56 pm

lumpybumpy wrote:thanks for starting this thread, i am severely asymmetric too so good to see results have been pleasing for other ladies :) my other worry is that my nipples are quite low on both breasts they dont point to the ground but theres not much distance between them and my ribcage theres more boob above the nipple than under it. i dont know whether the implants will sort this by stretching the boobs or if i need a lift, did anyone else have an issue with this? xx

My nipples were low down to my breast crease too lovely. In my notes the surgeon wrote "implant positioned such that the nipple set at 50% of height of implant" and i had to have my breast crease lowered and constricted tissue released (that's because of the tuberous breast thing) but my nipples are in a much better position now yahoo x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 13th April 2013, 4:26 pm

HI I am having a lift aswell as same sized implants so hoping that will correct my asymmetry! Maybe I always had a difference but I never noticed it, but after breast feeding my right boob which produced more milk is now noticably bigger and hangs bit lower. The first ps I saw said if I didnt want a lift I could have same size implants but a nipple lift of the bigger boob, visually they would look better then although the right would still sit lower. The second ps said straight away a full uplift nec to get a good result, so I am going with that!!! x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 13th April 2013, 4:35 pm

is there a big difference with a nipple lift and an uplift? i dont think i would need a full uplift as i havent got big boobs, especially the small one, thats tiny! just my nipples have always been in a low position. i suppose i'll have to just see what my ps recommends!
balamory - hope you are recovering well hun, cant believe how quick your BA was! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 13th April 2013, 4:43 pm

I can't believe how quickly it has gone either. Recovery is great, woke up in recovery at 9am and had my first lot of painkillers at 3pm and that was only paracetamol 500s =] x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 14th April 2013, 11:51 pm

all the best for you hun.. am looking forward to seeing how you get on x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 15th April 2013, 12:22 am

lumpybumpy wrote:is there a big difference with a nipple lift and an uplift? i dont think i would need a full uplift as i havent got big boobs, especially the small one, thats tiny! just my nipples have always been in a low position. i suppose i'll have to just see what my ps recommends!
Hey hun, who is ur consultation with? I had tiny, tuberous post breastfeeding breasts, asymetrical, tho not majorly and with nipples sitting quite low. I was told by 2 surgeons i need a nipple lift and BA and that still they can't guarantee total symetry. Another said that may I need a nipple lift but he wouldn't do it together with the BA, but 6 months later as I didn't have enough skin to do both, but I may be happy with BA alone.
One said that I didn't need a nipple lift and that he can fix the problem with a simple BA. I went with the last one. I'm so happy I did!! tho it's early days boobies look symetrical, nipples in the right place, he lowered my crease significantly and boobies are quite high still but I hope that once they drop they'll cover the scars which are very tidy too.
Just thought in case u haven't chosen ur surgeon I'd recommend a consultation with Mr Frati, not great at people skills, but amazing surgeon x
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 15th April 2013, 4:04 pm

hey hun my consult is with james mcdiarmid, ive heard lots of fab things about him and a few girls on here have had theirs done recently with him and are happy so ill see what he says. glad im still learning on here, i didnt realise you could have the crease lowered and just a nipple lift rather than a full uplift too so i can see theres more options now rather than going into the consult with just the basics! this forum is fab! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 16th April 2013, 2:54 pm

my other worry is that my nipples are quite low on both breasts they dont point to the ground but theres not much distance between them and my ribcage theres more boob above the nipple than under it. i dont know whether the implants will sort this by stretching the boobs or if i need a lift, did anyone else have an issue with this?
I wouldnt know to be honest but these ladies seem to know there stuff so should help you out, I'd take their advice.
The first ps I saw said if I didnt want a lift I could have same size implants but a nipple lift of the bigger boob, visually they would look better then although the right would still sit lower. The second ps said straight away a full uplift nec to get a good result, so I am going with that!!!
Sounds like the second ps is more concerned with making sure your most happiest about your end result so my gut instinct would def be to go with him.
I can't believe how quickly it has gone either. Recovery is great, woke up in recovery at 9am and had my first lot of painkillers at 3pm and that was only paracetamol 500s =] x
Congratulations!! SO jealous! xx

Thanks for all the comments so far, getting a good idea of what my end result will be, so thank you. x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down