Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not happy with results

+2
jenniferrf1
saraj776
6 posters

Go down

not happy with results  Empty not happy with results

Post by saraj776 19th October 2013, 11:52 am

hey im new here so hopefully im doing this right 

i'm nearly 3 weeks PO and i'm not happy with the results...i've always had a noticeable difference in size of breasts (right one being the larger one) i have previously had surgery in Poland 4 years ago but this didn't really help so decided to have it done again over here. Now i know i'm only 3 weeks into recovery but the right one still looks so much bigger,i have spoke to the clinic but they just keep Fobbing me off with excuses. Does anyone know what i can do about it, can i complain ?

i feel like i wasted the five and half thousand it cost me just to end up with them looking worse 
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

not happy with results  Empty Re: not happy with results

Post by jenniferrf1 19th October 2013, 12:00 pm

Being three weeks post op your still soooo early on, it's very normal to have different sized breasts, remember you had two separate operations... Many women have a difference in size but this will settle down. A BA will give you a bigger version of what you had so if there was a difference pre op you could have that after aswell however so early post op, your boobs are not showing their final result which takes months in some cases xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th October 2013, 12:04 pm

Hi Hun and welcome. 

Sorry to hear you're not happy. What clinic and surgeon did you have? 

If you had a noticeable difference did you have different size implants to counteract the size difference? 

Do remember though at 3 weeks post op it's still very early days to judge. Swelling , position of the implants sitting on the chest can blur the final result. 

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th October 2013, 12:10 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Sara wavey 

I'm so sorry you feel you're having problems hun. Who is your surgeon? Which clinic have you used?

At 3 weeks weeks post-op although its probably the last thing you want to read and you'll probably be sat there rolling your eyes reading this lol, but it is VERY normal at 3 weeks post-op to be wonky, one bigger than the other, odd shaped etc...

You have to remember Sara that you didn't have one op when you had this surgery, you had two - one on each breast. The likelyhood of the smaller breast being tighter and suffering a little more trauma getting the implant in is high so the recovery of both breasts WILL be very different babe.

If your asymmetry was minimal and not enough for your surgeon to consider different sized implants hun, the asymmetry will be still be there and maybe be magnified a little more by having the having the BA, but its not going to be so bad that it would be highly noticeable hun.

If you had to have two different implant sizes to even out the asymmetry then they will eventually even out over time... But I'm not talking weeks Sara... I'm talking months. It can take up to a year till you see your final results but you should look to 3 months to six months to start seeing what your boobs are eventually going to look like... So you see Sara, at three weeks post-op with so many changes still ahead of you hun, it really is far to early just yet to start judging your boobs

About the clinic.. Well they SHOULD make arrangements for you to see your surgeon with you being so overly concerned.

When you call the clinic you need to be firm and tell them you don't want to discuss your surgery with a PCC if this is who you're talking to, you don't want to speak with the clinic nurse, you want to speak with your surgeon. Tell them you have aftercare which was paid for as part of your surgery package and you CAN have access to your surgery if you feel you need to and you need to NOW.

If they continue to fob you off Sara, tell them you would like to speak to the clinic manager. They should hopefully start listening to you one you start making demands rather then just listening to you hun because especially if its a PCC you're dealing with, their job is to protect the clinic from YOU, so they don't want you getting irate and going over their head to the clinic manager.

So just see where that takes you first babe and if you need further advise... We're here for you lovely Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 20th October 2013, 2:04 am

cookie your posts are always brilliant, so reassuring and informative. bless your heart x
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 9:40 am

ravenxwaves wrote:cookie your posts are always brilliant, so reassuring and informative. bless your heart x
What a nice thing to say Raven - thank you kiss
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

not happy with results  Empty thanks

Post by saraj776 20th October 2013, 2:54 pm

hello everyone and thanks for the lovely welcome. your all so nice and helpful. 

took my time replying because  i haven't got a clue how to use this shrug LOL and couldnt find my post 

i had a noticeable difference to begin with even after my first BA,right breast has always been the bigger one. With my first BA I had 300cc in right breast and 325cc in left....

THIS TIME
I went with Mr Seno at the hospital group he put a 385cc in right breast and 415cc in left, i also had a nipple lift, and the pocket in right breast made smaller.

I'm probably being impatient but its so disheartening i really hope that this time they would finally be sorted, i know they will never look completely even but i hoped for them to look better than they do.
I just wondered if anyone knows what my option will be if they don't get any better? x
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th October 2013, 3:07 pm

Can imagine you do feel a little disheartened to see the difference still 2nd time around but like everyone has said, try not to judge them yet  Hug 

Im not 100% sure because I didn't go with THG but I would imagine that if in months to come there was still a big size difference you MIGHT get a re op due to surgeon error?  Im not sure though so lets see what the other ladies say!

Hope you feel better soon xxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by saraj776 20th October 2013, 3:16 pm

i have some pictures can i upload them and if so how do i do it? x x
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 3:23 pm

We are a support forum hun so don't offer a picture gallery, but most ladies here who share pictures use a picture hosting site called picture trail. This has no affiliation with Breast Buddies, but if you'd like to use it you can follow the instructions [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 3:36 pm

Just to add about your asymmetry lovely... I very much doubt any surgeon would consider revision at just 3 weeks post-op, this really is all about a game of waiting.

I had assymetry too after having a rupture, but because I had a full uplift it didn't require different sized implants... I honestly felt just like you do now Sara and was so, so unhappy with the assymetry that was 'still' there after surgery...

But 3 MONTHS along and I had perfect assymetry babe. It took a long time for my boobs to recover but they did get there.

I'm sure you'll have an appointment booked for around 6 weeks post-op hun, so I'd personally wait to see the surgeon then and if there's still concerns do tell them and GET IT IN WRITING. This is very important Sara. IF and at 3 weeks post-op its a big if babe, but if there is a symmetry problem then the notes the surgeon writes out when you go to see them are what will be used to be referred back to, so you might say "I'm not happy with the symmetry" and your surgeon might write "patient concerned about symmetry but was happy overall" so do ask your surgeon to recite back to you what they've written. Don't be shy of doing this babe, you have a right to know what is said in your notes.

Once its documented in your notes, its a log right there that will be helpful to you later IF you need it.

Your surgeon will most likely ask that you wait out a period of six months to see how things go and you will have to wait that out, but only when you have it in agreement that if things still aren't right you will have revision to sort out the asymmetry.

So you see... You have a long, long wait ahead of you Sara and right now, everything is normal for being early post-op.

Go to all of your appointments hun and at each one be sure like I said to document your concerns and ensure they're in YOUR words.

I'm hoping however that all will be resolved for you though, but you should always cover your back any way hun.

Oh... I just had a thought too. You will be unable to PM for a little while hun because you're so new to the forum, so won't be able to PM the password to your picturetrail account until you can  You're not long away though, so keep posting Give You
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saraj776 20th October 2013, 3:43 pm

thanks for all your help i will remember to make sure my concerns are noted properly. I have uploaded the pics to picturetrail and when im able to PM will be happy to share, sometimes i think i'm just imagining the difference but it shows in pictures so i know im not going mad lol
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 3:48 pm

I doubt a single person here will think you're going mad babe Hug 

This whole recovery malarkey can often be one hell of a hill to climb, but for the majority we do get there... So have hope sweetie.

Definitely document when seeing your surgeon, I can't stress the importance of that to anyone with a concern. yes
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 20th October 2013, 4:18 pm

Hi Sara,

Try not to worry too much. I'm two weeks post op at the moment and my left one is bigger than the right, although they weren't much different to start with. I think the left is a little more swollen.

Having read so much stuff on here about being patient I have decided not to worry about it for the moment. If there is a major issue you will get it sorted, but for the time being keep smiling and wait for the next few weeks to pass. Keep taking the pictures and try not to be too over critical!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down