Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you pick what no implant you went to?

+4
ShootingStar
Mia
pajama
joyfulone
8 posters

Go down

Did you pick what no implant you went to? Empty Did you pick what no implant you went to?

Post by joyfulone 21st October 2009, 11:54 am

When I went to my consultation , I said I would like to be a C, (I am now thinking I may want to go a little larger in case im disappointed)
He never discussed a no with me, he said they try them in surgery to see what looks the best and most natural. Do you think this is ok to leave it completely up to the surgeon at what he thinks is a C? Or should I be more specific?
joyfulone
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Did you pick what no implant you went to? Empty Re: Did you pick what no implant you went to?

Post by pajama 21st October 2009, 12:14 pm

if it were me, i'd be more specific. i'd at least take in photos, a bra the idea size and stuff it with sizers till you find what fits your desired look.

but then i am a bit of a control freak!

i've had 3 meetings now with my ps to discuss size, placment details my breast width diametre, so i can check out what sizes fit my body!!

anyhow, we're there now and i feel totally and happily confident about my soon to be ba.

hope that helps xx
pajama
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Did you pick what no implant you went to? Empty Re: Did you pick what no implant you went to?

Post by Mia 21st October 2009, 12:29 pm

Hi!!

Hard one really? I left the decision to my surgeon, as I trusted him and he knew more about numbers and sizes than me. I aimed for a C cup after discussions, and we decided on 250cc, but had no idea in reality, really what that was, except it was smallish (as implants go) and would be adequate to fill the tissue I had. He explained how he had come to this decision, my stats, look I wanted etc. I could have gone bigger, and not know untill all was over but choose not to as wanted a very natural look.

Does he have an imaging machine? normally 3D where you try the implants and can see how they will look on you?

However, if you dont want to be having regrets, I would certainly discuss your feelings with him before, perhaps say you would be happier with a D rather than small C etc. It is quite common to do what your surgeon has suggested, to get the best result for you.

Hope that is some help? xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 21st October 2009, 12:32 pm

Augmented breasts appear smaller than natural so a Natural C would look bigger than an augmented C (hope this makes sense)
I would deinately get some idea of what size implant the surgeon is considering suitable for you.
Do you have another consultation with him prior to your op?? x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Drofty 21st October 2009, 12:39 pm

Did you pick what no implant you went to? 855564

me and my surgeon had a talk about sizes and i tried some implants on and he said it was ultimately up to him during the surgery. we discussed 300cc but he made me aware that he would not go down in size, he'd rather add a bit to make it look as good and natural as possible. he ended up adding 50cc. i am thrilled with the results and do not regret trusting him on this.

but if you are unsure you should definately voice your concerns and talk to him about what you are feeling. get all the answers you need.

xx
Drofty
Drofty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 21st October 2009, 4:55 pm

I had no idea about sizing prior to my consultations. I tried on two different sizes and went for the larger of the two. My ps didn't go into the different sizes - just said that I'd more than likely be a full D/DD. It wasn't until a friend said to me that she had 295's what size were mine going to be that I looked into it further! Like the other girls said, take into account that augmented breasts measure bigger and discuss it further with your ps.

Placement does make a difference too. I swapped from unders to overs with the same size implant and gained 2 cup sizes!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by pajama 21st October 2009, 7:19 pm

i think possibly that some women are damn sure they don't want to be 'big busted' but other women afre sure they want to gain a 'significant bust'

so if you are a women that knows you want to gain a significant bust it may feel less risky to put your decisions in the hands of the surgeon. but, if you know to the best of your abillity that you would be mortified to be big busted, it may be more nessasary to take those decisions yourself.

this is what i hope anyway, else i may have severe boob job envy in a week after my rather small 220cc implants!
pajama
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 21st October 2009, 7:57 pm

Like Mia above I left decision upto my surgeon, he had the go ahead to put in the 240 if he thought it looked better, I didn't want to regret spending so much money and regret not being brave enough after the ba,

I trusted him completeley, he knew I wanted a natural look and that I didn't want big boobs!

good luck xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfulone 22nd October 2009, 12:36 pm

Thank you girls, I think I should make another appoinment with my surgeon before my op! Just to make me feel more confident..I have been dreaming about it everynight, mostly bad..which is wrong because its what I want more than anything!
joyfulone
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 24th October 2009, 12:43 pm

My surgeon didn't even discuss cup sizes. She just wasn't interested in that Did you pick what no implant you went to? 557141 . I wanted to be a small C cup but she was more concerned about any potential problems that may occur with the implants such as rippling etc. Because i had such little breast tissue and i was quite skinny, she told me that i could have 190cc or 230cc and no bigger! Obviously, i opted for the bigger size but i was worried sick for weeks that i wasn't going to achieve a small C but i had to put my trust in her.

That's when i found this site and started questioning all the girls!!! Did you pick what no implant you went to? 557141

I'm glad that i did trust her though, as they are more than enough for my frame and look really nice. If i went any bigger, i would've looked so stupid.

Discuss it more with him though, just so that you don't spend weeks worrying whether you're going to achieve want you want or not. xxx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down