Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally decided on a size but 4am pick up!

+3
chr1st1na
Princess_x
HDhariwal
7 posters

Go down

Finally decided on a size but 4am pick up! Empty Finally decided on a size but 4am pick up!

Post by HDhariwal 26th March 2013, 5:16 pm

So today I went to finally decide what size I'm having on Thursday, which has ended up being the most stressfull thing about my BA. Tried all the impants on and decided to go with 495cc extra full projection textured responsive allergen natrelle implants.

While I was at the clinic I got a phonecall and was told that I would be collected at 4-4:30am on Thursday (using THG transport) Do you think this means I will have a early admission time? hoping to be one of the first on the list xx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Finally decided on a size but 4am pick up! Empty Re: Finally decided on a size but 4am pick up!

Post by Princess_x 26th March 2013, 5:44 pm

You should have your admission time today :) but an early admission time doesn't always mean being one of the first. I went with THG, my admission time was 8am but didn't go to theatre until 3:30 :(
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Finally decided on a size but 4am pick up! Empty Re: Finally decided on a size but 4am pick up!

Post by chr1st1na 26th March 2013, 5:46 pm

Hey hun, I too had 4am pick up!

Word of advice, if you can then phone THG at Bromsgrove where the drivers are arranged and tell them you DON'T want Reece as your driver after a bad review! I was picked up at 4am by him and he fell asleep at the wheel 3 times! I had a feeling he hadn't been to sleep, probs working 2 jobs but he scared the bajeezas outta me, I shouted at him twice as we were drifting & made him pull in for a shot of coffee!! I actually started crying half an hour before we got there and he said he was sorry for scaring me ha! My blood pressure was through the roof! I hope this doesn't scare you I just want to make sure no1 has to go through that journey with that man again! I did complain but he may still be there who knows, gotta be worth a ring though to just make it clear you want another driver!

That said my return journey couldn't of been more different, the man was lovely, really professional, considerate after I explained my first journey & he was always checking I was comfortable, supplied me with drinks, very friendly - spot on journey home!

I arrived at 7am, then taken to my room where it was written that I was scheduled for 11am but was in theatre by 10! I was told the early pick ups generally are the first lot of ops so you shouldn't have to wait too long :)

Nurses are really lovely, op went like a dream & drive home was perfect can't fault them for anything other than first journey which is a shame.

Anything else u need to know just ask - I also have same implants as u - they are fab :)

Ohhh I'm excited for you xx
chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 26th March 2013, 5:55 pm

great bit of advice christina, i will be sure to do that as well!

HD, all the best for thursday! i'm having mr hassan as well (may have mentioned in another thread) so it will be great to follow your story!

sizing is such a headache isnt it, but happy you that you've now made your decision! :) x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 26th March 2013, 7:19 pm

Christina - thanks so much for the advice I cant remember the name of the driver, I will call the hospital tomorrow morning. Did you have mr hassan too?? your avi looks amazing!! what size are you now after your 470 implants?

Blueeyedsoul13 - congrats on choosing mr hassan, he is brilliant, am so confident having my surgery with him. Size is a nightmare, found it such a headache choosing! thank you! xxxx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 26th March 2013, 7:32 pm

Glad I could help ladies :)

No my surgeon was Mr Seno.

I haven't been fitted yet but going by the measurement guide on here I'd be 32DD but that's not right as the bra in my avi is 34DD & there fighting to get out lol! I'm most comfortable in 32E but itching to get fitted properly so I know my new correct size! I hate not knowing what I am shrug

Yours will be a good size, I pushed for 495's but my surgeon refused as I'm diddy but I'm not much off & very happy with size :)
chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 26th March 2013, 8:08 pm

lol yeah I would say they look a lot bigger than a 34DD! you must be over the moon with them.

Theres hardly any differece in the 470 and 495, the projection and diamiter are the same just a extra 20cc! xx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 26th March 2013, 8:17 pm

I know I was just being greedy hehe.

One of my implants was supposed to be 25cc's more than the other as one booby was bigger than the other so it must make a slight difference but that said he decided to put same size in both on op day & what dya know - I still have 1 bigger than the other :doh: xx
chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by new boobies 26th March 2013, 8:23 pm

hey, i went to the hospital group yesterday, had my op at 8pm at night, so 4am pick up will the first lot of jobs....It amazing at the hospital, nurses are amazing...sorry you had a bad experience with the driver...
At home now relaxing in bed, cannot stop looking at new boobs hehe, i also had the same implants...485cc xx
new boobies
new boobies
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 26th March 2013, 8:30 pm

Stars
Congrats new boobies :)

Glad u had a good experience there, the hosp is amazing isn't it & nurses so lovely!

I couldn't stop looking either but just wait till ur out of ur dressings and in the shower whoop whoop Boobs I'm slightly obsessed atm haha!

Take it easy now, wishing u a trouble free recovery xx
chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 26th March 2013, 8:32 pm

It really is so hard to choose the size, how did you decide on the 495s HDhariwal? x
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by new boobies 26th March 2013, 8:37 pm

ive just posted but it didnt send i dont think....thank you huni, its amazing at the hospital, so clean and nice everywhere (like you would expect obviously)
just a quick question, im getting a movement and funny sensation in my left boob and a gurgle, the nurse said its normal, did you get that? I had mine under the muscle, and plus did you get a bad back?
your boobs look amazing by the way xx
new boobies
new boobies
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 26th March 2013, 9:02 pm

i can't believe they do ops so late at night :| is it the same surgeon operating all day?

the gurgling is perfectly normal just trapped air and fluid which will naturally be absorbed into your body in due time. And bad back is pretty common with the sleeping upright and stooping that you do in the first couple of weeks. Try not to worry hun but if you do have any concerns ring the clinic, you paid for the aftercare after all xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 26th March 2013, 9:07 pm

new boobies wrote:ive just posted but it didnt send i dont think....thank you huni, its amazing at the hospital, so clean and nice everywhere (like you would expect obviously)
just a quick question, im getting a movement and funny sensation in my left boob and a gurgle, the nurse said its normal, did you get that? I had mine under the muscle, and plus did you get a bad back?
your boobs look amazing by the way xx

Oh yes that's totally normal lol!
I had squelching & popping noises it sounded so funny! It's just the air trapped from the op but it'll leave your boobies soon don't worry you won't be walking around with gurggling boobs Hysterical
My back was horrendous, made worse by the strap band and having to sleep upright :( BUT...It goes pretty quickly, mine was easing after a week :) Just rest rest rest xx
chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by new boobies 26th March 2013, 9:12 pm

awww thanks everyone, yeah my nurses have been brilliant, phoned me up twice today and then my patient co-ordinator rang as well, hehe glad i wont have gurgling boobies for much longer...how long till you have them done before you went out on a night out? Its my birthday next week and planned to go out on the 6th april, obviously gotta wear this sports bra :((((( but thats fine, just wondered if i should x
new boobies
new boobies
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by new boobies 26th March 2013, 9:14 pm

and newboobz...i couldnt believe they did ops so late either, was getting annoyed after a while, as i was starving...must of been the same surgeon as he had a list from early morning time, so thought oooh he might be too knackered when he gets to me, but hes done an amazing job and i couldnt be happier :))))) x
new boobies
new boobies
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 26th March 2013, 9:20 pm

Ktwin - I was offered 445, 470, 495, 520 and 560, I tried them all on today and the 495 really suited me, I could have gone for the 520 as I pulled them off too in the end I thought 495 suited me better. Sizing is the most stressful thing about getting a BA xxx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by new boobies 26th March 2013, 9:49 pm

Bet your excited arent you HD, what size are you going to go for? Ive got 495, the surgeon said 460 or 495 for me, went for the biggest option, would have gone bigger but im happy with mine...Good luck xxx
new boobies
new boobies
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 26th March 2013, 10:03 pm

You won't be able to have a night out that early new boobies. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 26th March 2013, 10:11 pm

New boobies - I am really excited, have been throughout the whole process really, think it will really hit me once I'm at the hospital. I'm hoping for a 34DD or 34E, I think I may end up a 34F though as I'm already a 34C.

Least you know that 485 is the biggest you could have gone! what size are you now? thank you xxx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 26th March 2013, 11:23 pm

new boobies wrote:and newboobz...i couldnt believe they did ops so late either, was getting annoyed after a while, as i was starving...must of been the same surgeon as he had a list from early morning time, so thought oooh he might be too knackered when he gets to me, but hes done an amazing job and i couldnt be happier :))))) x

Jesus!! That is crazy. You're a braver lady than me I would hate to be so late on a long list ! Xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down