Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally decided.....

+8
pr1ncessmummy
Mrs_B_24
Lisa34
Sassysazzle
Specialkj
COOKIE
missvmac28
Bizzyboobs
12 posters

Go down

Finally decided..... Empty Finally decided.....

Post by Bizzyboobs 7th August 2013, 9:41 pm

Well ladies after stressing a while ago on here I have decided, after seeing my surgeon.... Again that I'm going for the allergan natrelle 420cc trx round implants........ Sizing seems to be everyone's biggest bugbear............ But I've decided and I think this size will be right for me....... Think I got in a tizz.... And thought my surgeon had given me a large bracket to choose from........ But when I went back he said the larger scale ones I could have but would not give me the natural look I want..........oooooooops I'm so blonde........... I don't think I took things in first time. And was more worried about complications and how soon I could get back into my fitness............ I'm a gym and fitness fanatic y'see and been stressing more about this.............. So stupid that sounds........... I'm so blonde sometimes............ But I've made my decision and sticking to it.......... Xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Finally decided..... Empty Re: Finally decided.....

Post by missvmac28 7th August 2013, 9:58 pm

Glad you have decided :-) size is definitely the biggest stress, so now you can relax a bit more and look forward to your boobies! xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 7th August 2013, 10:03 pm

Thankyou Hunni, I definately think that's what we all worry about the most.... But I'm happy to go with that now.........now I can relax a bit.......... If that's possible. So much to think of....... I'm bound to stress over something see now......
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th August 2013, 12:16 am

Glad you're feeling more confident now hun :ok:  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 8th August 2013, 6:01 am

That's great u have made a decision on the size. It really is a complete bug bear but once u know what u doing, it's like a big weight lifted. 
So happy for u, now u can enjoy the run up to ur BA without that worry! Yey!!!!
Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 8th August 2013, 6:11 am

I see why you were worried about sizing being so active! This is one of my worries as well!!!  I'm desperate for a decent clevage but I don't want it to get in the way of my gyming, running & diving! One of my girlfriends has gone to a DD cup this year and she works out - she says she wears 2 sports bra's for the extra support and has no trouble at all.  The hardest part for me will be refraining from exercise during recovery - it'll drive me nutso!!!

Glad you've made your decision chick........happy counting down the days til the big one, or big 2 ha ha
;-) xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 8th August 2013, 6:41 am

Excellent news! That's the hard part done. Now sit back and enjoy the build up, boobie day will be here before you know it xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 8th August 2013, 6:46 am

I got stressed about the size and in the end have just had to go off what the surgeon has recommended! I hope it'll give me the natural look I want whilst still giving me fullness that I currently lack. I wouldn't say I'm a gym fanatic but I enjoy doing 3-4 classes a week, I just keep worrying because I look so small now and I swear when I can return to the gym after the op people are going to notice because I currently have nothing! But we'll see x
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 8th August 2013, 7:12 am

Ha ha I expect they will Mrs B! Its just whether any of them are nosey rude and forthright to say anything! I'll bet everyone of them dislikes something about their bodies......they probably just don't have the courage to take a step and do something about it. No matter what they think no one has any right to judge xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 8th August 2013, 11:06 am

Thanks ladies for all your support.... I'm real glad I've decided. I am dreading not going to the gym..... I go every day, sometimes twice a day...... I will definately go with the 2 sports bras....... If it helps........which I'm sure it will.... It's very exciting now and I will enjoy the build up now..........
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 8th August 2013, 11:14 am

Yey! Really glad that you have settled on size, it really is one of the hardest parts of the whole process because no-one can tell you definitively what your results will be like! So we just have to take the chance after doing our research!

Enjoy the run-up to your day with lots of gym to compensate for your 6 week recovery time! Give You 
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 8th August 2013, 5:28 pm

It's a worry for us all, will we be disappointed if they are too small or upset cause we've gone too big?? I'm glad you've made a decision and are now happy to look forward to the big day x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 8th August 2013, 5:31 pm

Thank you, it's onward and upward now..... Very excited....x
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 8th August 2013, 5:32 pm

Glad your sorted and feeling more comfortable about your size xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam5886 9th August 2013, 7:03 am

Glad you've made your decision and can now sit back and look forward to the boobie results. 

I have to admit I'm finding the 'no gym' ban really frustrating but know it is for my own good. 

Sam xx
Sam5886
Sam5886
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Gz123 9th August 2013, 7:19 am

I had 400cc and for ages thought this was going to be too big. I know im only a week post op and theres going to be
changes but there really not that big and I love the size. 
The day of the op I tried to change my mind on the size but my surgeon said not to as I will like them.. So glad I didn't. I'm sure you will love that size :) 
I'm big into my fitness too and am worried about weight gain. I'm feeling better now I'm back into eating right and starting to lose the Buddha belly ha. But not being able to exercise is already really hard but it's a small price I suppose :)
Gz123
Gz123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down