Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd consult - finally decided size only 4 sleeps!!

5 posters

Go down

2nd consult - finally decided size only 4 sleeps!! Empty 2nd consult - finally decided size only 4 sleeps!!

Post by xxsarahxx 28th April 2009, 8:01 am

hi, I had my 2nd consultation this week with the lovley Mr.Humzah of transform initially I was quite disappointed as I wanted him to go larger with the impant size I am 5ft 2 size 8/10 and currently 32c I am having a benilii uplift and partial unders, I am having 300cc really wanted him to go to 360 or thereabouts but he really wasnt happy doing this and we had a long and very detailed informative chat and I totally agree with him that 300cc is the best for me, he said the only way he would even consider going bigger is if i had the uplift and implant in 2 seperate operations which I dont want to do.

I just really hope I get to be at least a dd with 300cc?
What do you think ladies any one had 300cc partial unders?

4 sleeps left!!!!

sarah x
xxsarahxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

2nd consult - finally decided size only 4 sleeps!! Empty Re: 2nd consult - finally decided size only 4 sleeps!!

Post by SG007 28th April 2009, 8:06 am

I was a 32B n had 335cc and now im a DD/E (obv dont look it but still). As your already a C i would say ud end up around a DD . They say roughly 150cc is approx 1 cup size or thereabouts. Not long and u will find out haha xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

2nd consult - finally decided size only 4 sleeps!! Empty Re: 2nd consult - finally decided size only 4 sleeps!!

Post by nads 28th April 2009, 8:08 am

Definately get your DD hun, you're already a C! I was a flat 32AA got 275s and im now in a 32D x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 28th April 2009, 9:54 am

Agree with Nads, I had 265 starting from a flat 32A and I am also wearing 32D, so I think you'll get your DD if not more :)
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th April 2009, 3:52 pm

Think you will be pleasantly surprised!!! I was 34a flat had 250cc and now a very happy 34d/32dd.. Enjoy your four sleeps and all the best Dr Lurve xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down