Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decided to have 1 more consult

5 posters

Go down

Decided to have 1 more consult Empty Decided to have 1 more consult

Post by jenniferrf1 11th June 2013, 7:48 pm

Well after seeing four surgeons, i decided that i really liked mr Meleagros and have booked in for september with him.
However, im addicted to this forum and from all the great tips ive picked up, i decided to book one more consultation to put my mind at rest. Ive booked to see a BAAPs surgeon as i hadn;t seen one ... just to put my mind at rest that i have seen someone who has done the extra tests etc to become a member.
At my other four consults, i had pretty the same suggestions all saying overs with one saying i could go under, so im not expecting this other BAAPS surgeon to say much different.
Ive paid £25pound to mybreast and am booked in for the 20th of july.
Im pretty sure i will be sticking with Mr M as i really like him, but at least then i can say i went down all possible routes and did my research!!
I will let you know how it goes next month obviously! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Decided to have 1 more consult Empty Re: Decided to have 1 more consult

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2013, 7:55 pm

I think you're being very sensible Jennifer.

The last thing you'd want to do is go through such a massive life changing decision with a "What if"? at the back of your mind.

Please let us know how things go babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 11th June 2013, 7:58 pm

Excatly cookie, and to be honest, i always have had 'what if' at the back of my mind so ive decided to do this so i can be sure in my head im making the best decision for me. I suffer with anxiety so i know i needed to. I know something could still go wrong even if i went with the best surgeon in the world but i want to be 100% confident as this is for life..No going back! :)
Thank you Decided to have 1 more consult 321562xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th June 2013, 10:54 am

Just a update from yesterday: Ive been sent the details of the surgeon im going to be seeing, looked him up here and google, not found too much. If i see him and he does say something very different to my other four consults (think this is probs unlikely though) i will go see another BAAPS surgeon who ive heard more about :) x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 12th June 2013, 2:38 pm

which surgeon is it hun? xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th June 2013, 2:45 pm

Its a Prashant Govilkar!

But today when ive been trying to find him ive not found him on the BAAPS site or the GMC :/ so im confused!!
On the surgeons info thing they that mybreast send it says hes BAAPS BAPRAS so i dont know what to think ? x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 12th June 2013, 3:03 pm

ohhh he works for aurora too, his page has his GMC details on but doesn't say anything about baaps/bapras [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th June 2013, 3:07 pm

Thanks Nicole, i just saw that he worked for aurora too... its confusing...maybe the mybreast surgeon information link they sent me is wrong! Im going to ring them up and find out because the whole point of this last consult was to see a member of BAAPS!!
Thanks for your help xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 12th June 2013, 3:46 pm

Hey there! I had a quick google for you he is listed as a member on the BAPRAS, site consultant plastic surgeon at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, he's also on the BMI website so nothing to worry about with his qualifications. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th June 2013, 4:03 pm

Aww Mirren thank you for doing that!! Thats a big help! I feel better now lol xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th June 2013, 4:04 pm

Oh ive just had a look on the BAPRAS site and found him too lol...its been a long day haha ..thank you xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 12th June 2013, 4:22 pm

Hi Jenniferrf1, i think you are being very wise, as I had too many doubts when i was left to think, and I think paying for the consultation with a BAAPS surgeon is definately a very sensible thing to do.
my consultation yesterday was 1 hour 10 mins long, I wasn't felt rushed and I felt he really wanted to get to know me as much as offering me the right implant for my body, rather than offer the implant that is available to the company (like Transform).  My consultation was £90 at McIndoe and their are loads of surgeons there, their overall price is very similar to Transform as they are doing a special offer at the mo.  Just another avenue to think about hun in case, as they could prob see you sooner as well.  
McIndoe is the place where they pioneered plastic surgery so is renowned as being a top place to go.

Having had this consultation there is no way I would go with what Mr M offered me, it confirmed all my doubts, but you may go and have your doubts alleviated and still be happy with Mr M.

Have you paid your £500 to Transform?

I think you are being so sensible, you have seen my journey so far and Cookie's advice has been incredible.  ITs a massive thing and you need to feel 100% happy with the surgeon.  

You know more than me anyway hun, with all your forum activity!!!!

xxxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 12th June 2013, 4:28 pm

oh just seen you paid your 25 already, silly me.  So no need to go anywhere else!!  Roll on 20th July!!! these dates can't happen soon enough!
xx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th June 2013, 4:36 pm

Aww no it's great :) you've had consultations therefore you have a lot of useful knowledge aswell!!
Yes I've had four consults and booked with mr m.. Paid my 500 bit have until the 18th of August if I wanted to get my deposit back.
I wanted to see a bapras surgeon just to see what he says having that qualification to his name but I'm guessing he won't say anything too different to the other four surgeons because that would be worrying lol.. But at least I won't have the what if at the back of my mind :)
I feel 100% confident with mr m but like you said, seeing this bapras surgeon will rule out any what ifs :)
Ill let you know how it goes xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down