Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been measured and i've got Double D's!!!

+16
Dancing_Diva
ejk1
*Sally*
hotcaz
cakey_baby
Jade
Jemmy
Mia
luvjugz
MarieMc85
fluffy_bunn1e
ShootingStar
Nisey
Jessica
misf1
DeeLite
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! Empty Been measured and i've got Double D's!!!

Post by DeeLite 27th September 2009, 2:17 pm

Hi girls,

I am 5 weeks post op and got measured yesterday at M&S and to my total surprise, i got measured as a 30DD!!!! Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 204135

I was so nervous at the thought of being measured as i had tried to measure myself with a tape measure and used the online calculators and was getting really frustrated as they were saying i was a 36A!! Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 557141

Anyway, they were very professional at the fitting and didn't use a tape measure. I was wearing a 32D bra and she said the cups fitted fine but the back was loose and i should try a 30DD. I nearly choked when she said it and asked her to repeat the size. She said that as i was going down a band size, i would have to go up a cup size.

I stayed in the changing room while she went to fetch the 30DD bra and thought that there was no way i was going to fit into it, it would look baggy over my boobies and i'd look stupid. She brought me a balconette and half cup (non padded) bra. I put the bras on and to my amazement, it fit so perfect!

I'm over the moon.........Double D's......who would've thought it!! Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 514153

I bought a couple of lovely bras from their Per Una section as they have a 3 for 2 special offer on at the moment, so decided to take advantage.

So as you can tell, i'm a very happy bunny at the moment!! xxx

P.S. Girls, please stay away from online calculators and tape measures.....they'll depress you and will make you anxious when you're going to get measured. xxx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! Empty Re: Been measured and i've got Double D's!!!

Post by misf1 27th September 2009, 2:22 pm

Congrats on your DD's I agree with you about the online calulators they told me I was a 38C when I got measured I am a 32F
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! Empty Re: Been measured and i've got Double D's!!!

Post by Jessica 27th September 2009, 2:30 pm

Yeah I got measured by an online calculator as a 36B and I got measured as a 32DD - I can't understand why they are always so wrong! Just to double check, I tried on a 36B at my fitting and it didn't even cover my nipples!

Congrats on your DD's hun xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 27th September 2009, 3:08 pm

Woohoo Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 923101
Congrats on your DD's, hope you enjoy them
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 27th September 2009, 3:12 pm

Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 113752 congratulations hunni, no wonder you're so pleased after the silly online prediction!! They really are rubbish aren't they! Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 751387

Well it's all up from here on, you enjoy your boobies chick Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 321562 x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th September 2009, 3:38 pm

thats brill 👍

wow DDS congrats!!! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 27th September 2009, 4:25 pm

Congratulations on your DD's!

I used an online guide and it said 34C, I got measured properly and was a 32F!!! They are rubbish.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 27th September 2009, 4:55 pm

Congrats hun! DD!!!! Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 923101 Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 514153
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 27th September 2009, 5:05 pm

Thanks girls. Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 571992

Those calculators are so rubbish! You know deep down that you are not the size that they tell you online but it plays on your mind and makes you wonder whether you've paid all that money, only to go up one size. It made me more eager to find out what size i really was!

I was concerned about being a 30DD as i thought i wouldn't find bras in that size but i've had no problems finding bras. I went into a few shops and M&S, John Lewis, Debenhams, La Senza and Ann Summers do that size, so no worries there.

It's such an amazing feeling as it's the first time i've ever been measured (as i had no boobies before). I now feel like a woman! xxx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th September 2009, 5:10 pm

Wow Sandra!!!

No wonder you are pleased...proper measuring is the best....online told me NO bra Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! Icon_eek They are the pits Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 557141

I know what you mean about the feeling....a whole new world.....oh a vey happy one....Enjoy!!!!!
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 27th September 2009, 5:37 pm

Congrats on the DD's I bought a DD bra on Friday and it fitted perfectly. The D didn't cover my nipples. So I know how happy you are feeling. Yay!!!
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 27th September 2009, 5:42 pm

Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 923101 YAY! Congrats on your DDs!
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 27th September 2009, 6:01 pm

Jemmy wrote:Congrats on the DD's I bought a DD bra on Friday and it fitted perfectly. The D didn't cover my nipples. So I know how happy you are feeling. Yay!!!

Fantastic!! Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 514153

It is a lovely feeling isn't it? I remember having my op two days after you so when you posted about getting measured, i thought i'd go and do the same. I was too excited to wait until next week. xx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 28th September 2009, 8:57 am

Aw congrats hunny thats a great result! welcome to the DD club! hehe Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 204135

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 28th September 2009, 5:31 pm

woooooooo! congrats on your DDs sandra! i got measured as a 32DD in la senza its a gr8 feeling isnt it! ('Flash') xxxxxx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 28th September 2009, 5:55 pm

Wow congrats hun, you must be thrilled!!!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ejk1 28th September 2009, 6:03 pm

Wow 30dd from aa what a huge amazing jump - how exciting!! Bet you cant wait to wear those low cut tops you've always wanted to!! Have fun!!xx
ejk1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 28th September 2009, 7:35 pm

ejk1 wrote:Wow 30dd from aa what a huge amazing jump - how exciting!! Bet you cant wait to wear those low cut tops you've always wanted to!! Have fun!!xx

Yes, i've done very well out of 230cc. Very chuffed.......Hope that stay that way. xx Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 557141
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 29th September 2009, 7:20 am

Woohoo congrats on your DD's Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 204135 ! xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by lisahoney 29th September 2009, 12:06 pm

Congrats! I had exactly the same experience. Measured myself as a 32 A and then John Lewis/Debs measured me as 30D and in M & S am 30 DD. By the way, Debenhams do some amazing balcony bras in 30DD in their 'ultimate' range. I tried La Senza but no 30 bands?? xx
lisahoney
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 30th September 2009, 12:18 pm

lisahoney wrote:Congrats! I had exactly the same experience. Measured myself as a 32 A and then John Lewis/Debs measured me as 30D and in M & S am 30 DD. By the way, Debenhams do some amazing balcony bras in 30DD in their 'ultimate' range. I tried La Senza but no 30 bands?? xx

Thanks for letting me know about Debenhams 'ultimate' range. I am going shopping today so may take a look in there. La Senza do 30 bands online. Take a look, they have some really nice ones. I thought they would've done a 30 band in the shops too? That's disappointing then Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! Icon_pale .

I wanted to buy some sports bras today as mine are looking grubby already and i hate the stitching in the middle of the cup but i'm not going to find any in 30dd. What size would you go for then, a 30d or 32dd?

xxx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lisahoney 30th September 2009, 9:32 pm

I got a 30d sprots bra from John Lewis, it is pretty comfy and not bad looking, it is says shock abosrber on the front of it...I think I am pretty much a 30d, just seem to fit better in a 30dd at Debs in the Ultimate range. I'll also have a look at La Senza online. BTW, you can get Debs Ultimate range online Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 923101 Happy bra shopping hun xxx
lisahoney
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 1st October 2009, 9:52 am

lisahoney wrote:I got a 30d sprots bra from John Lewis, it is pretty comfy and not bad looking, it is says shock abosrber on the front of it...I think I am pretty much a 30d, just seem to fit better in a 30dd at Debs in the Ultimate range. I'll also have a look at La Senza online. BTW, you can get Debs Ultimate range online Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 923101 Happy bra shopping hun xxx

I had the shock absorber sports bras for after my BA, and they fitted like a glove, very comfortable and nice style too :) x
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 1st October 2009, 11:42 am

aww fab news hun. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 1st October 2009, 1:40 pm

lisahoney wrote:I got a 30d sprots bra from John Lewis, it is pretty comfy and not bad looking, it is says shock abosrber on the front of it...I think I am pretty much a 30d, just seem to fit better in a 30dd at Debs in the Ultimate range. I'll also have a look at La Senza online. BTW, you can get Debs Ultimate range online Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! 923101 Happy bra shopping hun xxx

Thanks hun. I didn't quite get round to going bra shopping yesterday but will do today. Thanks for the advice. Will definitely try John Lewis for the Shock Absorber. xxx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next