Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double boob

2 posters

Go down

Double boob Empty Double boob

Post by LivyH 26th June 2012, 12:19 pm

Hi ladies, I think I have double boob on both my boobs as both have a line where my old boob was then underneath you can see the bottom line of my implants :( One is more obvious than the other but think its apparent on both sad smile I'm so so upset & gutted, I'm 3wks +4days po but my boobs have settled a lot & are very soft up top. I have been massaging them loads & even started wearing my compression band again on a night to help push them down but doesn't feel like its doing much as their not very high on my chest anymore :/ They are a lot bigger & perkier than before & I'd rather have these than my old boobs any day, but I am still not happy with them & tbh I have always had a niggerling in the back of head that something wasn't right from the start :( I think I need bigger implants (and I'm not just saying that as I want bigger boobs!) but I think if I had a bigger implant it would fill the skin more than these do now, as they were like a C cup before & very saggy b4 my op. Has anyone had this & what did you do about it? I'm tempted to ring my surgeon & see him sooner than the 7th July but I reckon he'll just say 'no, they need to settle more' etc but they really are very soft at the top & have moved down loads from when I 1st them obviously so I'm not sure :/ I dunno I'm just so gutted sad smile
LivyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Double boob Empty Re: Double boob

Post by COOKIE 26th June 2012, 12:46 pm

Firstly hun, don't panic, 'IF' there is a problem it won't be anything that can't be fixed and at just 3 weeks it's far to early to tell lovely, so c'mere Double boob 571992

I really think at just 3 weeks post-op you might be running away with yourself babes and possibly suffering a touch of the boobie blues. Unless your surgeon has requested you massage your breasts and use the breast band for longer I'd stop doing this now hun as it could affect your final result so do listen to your surgeon. You have textured implants that adhere to the pocket by themselves, to do that they need stability hun, not be moved around by the massaging. Your breast band was removed because your surgeon felt your breasts will now benefit from allowing natural gravity to take hold of your new boobs and let them settle in their own time, in forcing them without instruction, you could well be doing more harm than good Livy.

At 3 weeks post-op my boobs were a mess and I really mean that Livy, they were wonky, one was smaller than the other, I was having to pad the bra of one and as it close to my armpit it looked ridiculous and broke my heart, just as you feel so heartbroken about yours now Double boob 1978086825 I actually KNEW I was right, my head told me so and that was that, no-one could tell me different... But hun, the old cliche of giving your new boobs 'TIME' really does matter.

I had to settle with an awful result for 10 weeks Livy, I woke up one morning after that and I swear they'd shifted over night and they were perfect!!!! I'm not exaggerating Livy, feel free to read my diary if you wish, everything I'm telling you is truth. Time really will make such a difference to how your boobs which are VERY early in their will look later.

I don't feel you should rush your appointment forward lovely, it's just 2 weeks away and in that time, things could well be very different, but do leave them alone hun - Really, it's very important to listen to your surgeon!!! Allow them to heal in their own good time and dont compare your recovery to that of others, we all heal at different times, so let your boobs do the work now hun. Double boob 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down