Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been measured and i've got Double D's!!!

+16
Dancing_Diva
ejk1
*Sally*
hotcaz
cakey_baby
Jade
Jemmy
Mia
luvjugz
MarieMc85
fluffy_bunn1e
ShootingStar
Nisey
Jessica
misf1
DeeLite
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Been measured and i've got Double D's!!!

Post by DeeLite 1st October 2009, 1:41 pm

Thanks Tracey,

You look fab in you Avatar! xxx Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! - Page 2 514153
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Been measured and i've got Double D's!!!

Post by claire265 1st October 2009, 7:14 pm

Congrats on your dds!! Its a fab feeling - I know I only asked to be a C but am so pleased to measure a dd or e!! La senza do do bras in a 30 back in their shops - Me and my daughter (age 13) have a 30 back size she is a C I'm an E though lol! I'm in there all the time buying bras lol!
Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! - Page 2 Empty Bras

Post by lisahoney 1st October 2009, 9:41 pm

Let me know how you get on or find any nice bras thqt I can buy too!! Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! - Page 2 923101 xx
lisahoney
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 4th October 2009, 2:53 pm

claire265 wrote:Congrats on your dds!! Its a fab feeling - I know I only asked to be a C but am so pleased to measure a dd or e!! La senza do do bras in a 30 back in their shops - Me and my daughter (age 13) have a 30 back size she is a C I'm an E though lol! I'm in there all the time buying bras lol!
Claire x

I only asked to be a C too but i'm not complaining about being a DD! Been measured and i've got Double D's!!! - Page 2 557141

Thanks for letting me know that La Senza do bras in a 30 back size. I didn't bother to go in there but will definitely take a look now! I bought some lovely bras when i got measured in M&S from their Per Una range and someone else suggested to shop in Debenhams and have a look at their Ultimate range and i bought one from there.

I don't want to buy too many bras, just in case they either get smaller or larger (not smaller please!!!!). Will wait a bit like the other girls have suggested......very tempting though to spend loads of money! xxx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2