Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wound check with nurse

+3
misf1
Ruth89
Gemma31
7 posters

Go down

Wound check with nurse Empty Wound check with nurse

Post by Gemma31 23rd September 2009, 9:28 pm

Went for my first wound check today with the cosmetic nurse and all went well Wound check with nurse Icon_smile . She took off steri-strip, which I was convinced was going to hurt but was ok Wound check with nurse Icon_eek , and said the scars are healing lovely, wiped them with something and put another steri-strip across each one and gave me a load to bring home and said to change them every 3-4 days. Because my surgeon doesn't put you in a bra after surgery I've been braless since I had it done 12 days ago and the nurse gave me a Royce Post Surgery bra today and said to wear it day and night Wound check with nurse Icon_rolleyes until I see my surgeon on the 22nd Oct. Before my BA I was a 34a/b and I'm wearing a 36c bra now Wound check with nurse Icon_smile Wound check with nurse Icon_smile Wound check with nurse Icon_smile .

Now I'm gonna sound really ungrateful but I really wanted to be wearing a D cup bra and really feel I should have been a little braver and gone for the 370cc implants and not chickened out!! I was scared of going too big and regretting it and kept telling myself that you can make smaller boobs look bigger with a good bra but it's harder to make bigger boobs look smaller!!! Wound check with nurse Icon_rolleyes . I know I'm still early days and probably have loads more changes to come but I really feel now that I should have gone larger and got used to my new size almost immediately. Everyone keeps telling me that I've gone to a really natural size but I cannot stop looking down at them and wishing I'd been braver. I need to put some pics up and let you guys have a look and tell me your thoughts. I'm hoping that once I can wear normal bras I can push them together and shove them up and they'll become bigger!!! Is this wishful thinking on my part?

Maybe if I still think the same in a couple of years I could have another op and go bigger Wound check with nurse Icon_lol .

Sorry for the waffle!!!

Wound check with nurse 321562 xxx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Wound check with nurse Empty Re: Wound check with nurse

Post by Ruth89 23rd September 2009, 9:43 pm

yer hun wearing a bra makes a huge difference!! i was a bit naughty and wore one last night when i went out so i could have a nice cleavage... they looked sooo much better and fuller! and didnt feel uncomfortable at all, i came home and whacked the ugly sports bra back on tho

i keep looking at mine and wishing id gone bigger, and i had 410s!!

just sit tight and watch them change... since my check up theyve both dropped and are very soft... you'll learn to love them dont worry!!

xxx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd September 2009, 9:44 pm

Hi hun. I doubt the 30cc would have made any difference to the size you are now. But dont worry the sports bras always make you look smaller than you are I was wearing 34D and DD sports bras then when I got measured I was a 32F. You have so many changes to come. Honestly. I had overs and they say they don't change much but looking at my pictures I can see they have changed a hell of a lot over the weeks and months. Give them time to settle. You will be surprised when you go get measured, try it at about 4 weeks - 6weeks. Then when you are in pretty bras you will see the difference.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 23rd September 2009, 10:13 pm

aw thanx guys, my only concern is that I had partial unders and wonder if they change as much as overs do?

xxx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd September 2009, 10:18 pm

They will probably change more to be honest. Overs change as they drop and soften but we only have the skin to stretch. You will have muscle as well, so your healing may take a little longer than with overs but you will see more changes.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd September 2009, 10:21 pm

Gemma31 wrote:aw thanx guys, my only concern is that I had partial unders and wonder if they change as much as overs do?

xxx

unders tend to 'fluff' (get bigger as the muscle relaxes) so you have alot of changes to look forward to yet, it's still early days and their still being held tight, when your body gets used to the implants and relaxes they will be so much better, when you're feeling like this look at your pre-op pics and compare, this should make you feel better, alot of girls go through the 'what if i went bigger' at first and then go on to say how pleased they are a few weeks down the line.

Glad you are healing up nicely Wound check with nurse 571992 x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd September 2009, 11:42 pm

Aw Gemma!!!

Well done getting dressings and wounds checked today. It is as the others say very early days. I had full unders, around 6weeks you see a difference, but I would say around 3/4 months they settled more and continue to do so. They become more movable, squishier and bras feel better with time. I wore the Royce post surgery bra too, they are very stretchy and comfy, however, they fit really different from normal bras and dont give you shape or cleavage.

Also dont look down at them...look ahead in the mirror and you will see a big difference...pre-op pics well ......if anything like mine you will be dancing with joy knowing they are well goneWound check with nurse 923101

Just give your body time to except and adjust to the implants...lots of changes to come!! Wound check with nurse 321562 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 24th September 2009, 8:16 am

HI Gemma

first week with mine I was so chuffed, then the swelling went down and I was thinking oh, should have had a 265, then wrong time of month came and the blew up like water melons and I was thinking oh lord they're gonna burst and I didn't like em one bit far too big on me, now they have dropped a bit (am 3 weeks po now), left more than right, and are settling and feel just fab,

there are sooooo many changes in the early days its a love/hate relationship, but judge them week to week, and let them come down the muscles def change them as they accept them in, and I am very grateful I have so far had a smooth ride,, I only have to look at my pre ba pic and then I love my boobies, but we are not out the woods yet hun, long road to avoid the issues they can give us.... take mia's advice, don't look down! I look at mine in the mirror full on everyday and they are def big enough, also mine are changing shape they are not sooo round now... getting more relaxed at the top, and I think looking more natural than they did.. Wound check with nurse 571992
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 24th September 2009, 11:22 am

Yes don't worry! The sports bra will always make you look smaller. I tried on a non padded bra under my clothes and my boobs looked HUGE!!! I was so glad that i didn't go any bigger as they would have looked fake. With a bra on, they are big, but just right on my frame and i am over the moon with how they look. Even with my sports bra on, they look nice and big but i came from nothing to having 32D boobies, so i think i'd be glad with however they look really! Wound check with nurse 571992
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down