Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone putting on weight while doing nothing??

+7
DeeLite
samarie24
michas
josey87
Ruth89
luvjugz
katie
11 posters

Go down

anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? Empty anyone putting on weight while doing nothing??

Post by katie 11th September 2009, 1:42 pm

feel as tho its more than just my luscious new anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 113752 getting bigger by the day..??

anyone else 'spreading out' in the middle section?? !!

usually active.... day 9 now beginning to feel like a belly dancer in the making!! anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 557141 anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 557141

(just to add,, new boobies worth it,, just desperate to go work out!)
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? Empty Re: anyone putting on weight while doing nothing??

Post by luvjugz 11th September 2009, 1:46 pm

Yes yes yes!!!! I'm turning into a right porker ! Everywhere look's abit swollen on me - not just the anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 113752 area, lol. Can't wait to get back down the gym. But yeah - definately worth it though anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? Icon_smile
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? Empty Re: anyone putting on weight while doing nothing??

Post by Ruth89 11th September 2009, 1:47 pm

ha yes my belly seems to be getting bigger and bigger

im just sat here bored constantly eating!!
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 11th September 2009, 1:48 pm

all of my bits are going wobbly!! not what I am used to.. at least its in proportion now with me anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 113752 anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 557141

need some anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 396753 E.X.E.R.C.I.S.E. !!!!!!
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by josey87 11th September 2009, 9:24 pm

yes, i feel the same!! i crave some excercise.......very tempted to get on my cross trainer but know i cant. weighed half a stone heavier the day after my boob job!??!?! slowly going down now though thank goodness so thinking it must have been a reaction to the G.A./medication!? these 6 weeks are going so so S-L-O-W-L-Y!! XXX
josey87
josey87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 12th September 2009, 6:55 pm

Actually this is something im quite concerned about! How much weight I will put on having bigger boobies! I must admit my weight fluctuates between 9st8 and 9st 12lb most of the time, but I guess the top end will end up being over 10st which is psychologicaly (sp!) rubbish for me!!

How long is it after the op before you're allowed to restart exercise? I have an indoor rower, cross trainer and I run outside. Will be horrible not being able to do that for a while (but so worth it I spose! anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 204135 )

michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 12th September 2009, 7:39 pm

michas wrote:Actually this is something im quite concerned about! How much weight I will put on having bigger boobies! I must admit my weight fluctuates between 9st8 and 9st 12lb most of the time, but I guess the top end will end up being over 10st which is psychologicaly (sp!) rubbish for me!!

How long is it after the op before you're allowed to restart exercise? I have an indoor rower, cross trainer and I run outside. Will be horrible not being able to do that for a while (but so worth it I spose! anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 204135 )

michas x

I think most girls are told 6 weeks hun before starting exercise again. I've been told I can start running and cardiovascular exercise (not that I will lol, I'm sooooo lazy!!), but no upper body exercise yet. So not sure about when you could start back with the rower..best to check with your ps xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 12th September 2009, 7:50 pm

I put on about 5lbs after surgery and resting up at home but now i'm back at work and 4lbs have dropped off already! Once you start getting active again, the weight should come off. I remember being really bloated a few days after surgery and i looked like i was pregnant! Thank god i'm back to normal now. xx anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 514153
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 14th September 2009, 3:33 pm

I've put on nearly half a stone since my op. Doing nothing takes it's toll. I also noticed that I'm a lot more un fit. I walked to the post office last week and was out of breath. Disgusting
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 14th September 2009, 4:10 pm

I am not even going to get on the scales... yet anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 557141

had enought drinking water too !! anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 557141

thinking of writing a poem... to make you all laugh... not that it'll work my mid rif, but at least exercising my brain! anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 396753
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 14th September 2009, 8:00 pm

My tummy is vile at the moment. I went back to the gym quite soon after my original ba and reop but fell down some stairs about 2 weeks ago and have damaged the muscle tissue in my bum (I look like I've had a bum implant but just on one side - not pretty at all!!) so haven't really done any proper training for about 3 months now. Its driving me mad!

I started exercising - reclining bike, stepper, power walking after about 3 weeks - my ps said it was fine even to do lower body resistance work (lunges and squats) but my abs have just disappeared. I've put on weight too but trying not to let it get to me.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 14th September 2009, 9:05 pm

[ I've put on weight too but trying not to let it get to me.[/quote]

Hi Sally

thats very re-assuring, your stats are virtually identical to mine, 5'5 bout 54kg.. I do my squats when I clean my teeth usually in the morning & evening but been so slobby and bloated not been bothering!!!!

going to tomorrow tho,, feel like I need a re-boot (up backside probably!!) in awe of the new girls I think! anyone putting on weight while doing nothing?? 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 19th September 2009, 9:25 am

.x. i put on a bit of weight after my op only for a week or two. think is was just the bloating and GA and after about 2 weeks i was back to normal. It's really tempting to just eat loads becuase you can't exercise and get bored doing nothing but it's best to watch your diet and try to not eat more than usual. I was just really carefull with what I ate and so overall by the end of the 6 week no exercise period, i hadn't put on any weight at all, I actually weighed the smae as before the implants after 6 weeks which means i must have actually lost a bit by being carefull with the eating xxxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by natta 21st September 2009, 11:58 am

Hey babe aparently it's normal! Fluid retention! My doc said to expect to feel/look bloated for a while :)
natta
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by natta 22nd September 2009, 1:24 am

i just weighed myself! lost 2 kilos! dont know what that is converted to for you guys but im so happy! still bloated so i look pregnant but doc said that wont take long to go down!
xx
natta
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down