Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putting my mind at ease!!!

4 posters

Go down

Putting my mind at ease!!! Empty Putting my mind at ease!!!

Post by LouiseR11 17th December 2012, 6:53 pm

Ok ladies i know i have been completely OBSESSED with my boobs since i've had them done and my mind just cannot rest so i do want them reduced and uplifted, does the scarring stay quite bad with this? im only 31 so its a bit worrying as i still want to be able to get my boobs out on holiday.
I have unders now but i did have overs before and they were ok, its just im worried that i havent had children yet and i would want them within the next few years but if my boobs sag with unders and the implant stays in place it would look really bad. Then im afraid of the overs in case they ripple really badly, i only had a little with my old ones and only after i out on weight and then lost it. I know im going on and on and im sorry. i just cant think of anything else as i was so excited and i still havent even seen my bf since last sunday when he told me to get a grip...think im really emotional at the mo.
I just really wish i could get them out now as they are constantly in my way. xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Putting my mind at ease!!! Empty Re: Putting my mind at ease!!!

Post by COOKIE 17th December 2012, 8:05 pm

Awww darlin' c'mere Hug

Generally surgeons would request you give at least a 6 month period before you having a re-op to give your body time to recover babe.... In that time you may see things very differently Louise and even come to love your boobs.

If not and you're still unhappy then no, the scarring doesn't stay bad at all.

I had problems with my areola scars last time (my body rejected the stitches) but were the stitches stayed you could barely see my scars. Unless I actually pointed out my vertical and horizontal I doubt anyone would really notice. My areolas this time seem to have taken well. I'm still early days but already I can see how great the scars are going to be around them.

For someone who scars well, with a good surgeon the scars aren't anything to be afraid of if this is something you want hun.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on any sagging either babe... Who knows, your boobs may just fair well through pregnancy. None of us know how our boobs will fair until we've actually been there and done that, but its nt something worth stressing yourself out over until it happens babe.

If it were me and I was as worried about sagging as you are hun, I'd wait until I finished my family and then reduce my boobs to the size I wanted.

If your boobs are prone to sagging they will still sag with an uplift hun, so you may want to get them done again if you get them done now and then have sagging after pregnancy.

Give yourself time to think on it lovely. It takes months for your boobs to settle and yours are still very new. Do speak with your surgeon though about your feelings. They will be best to advise what's best for you in the long term sweetie. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 17th December 2012, 8:11 pm

Hey hun xx

So sorry to hear you are unhappy xx I would definitely go and discuss this with your PS xx

My scarring is quite bad around the areola, very very messy indeed xx I think my original surgeon was drink when he did them xx how the man gets away with operating on people I will never know xx but I could probably have scar revision to sort it out to be honest, I just gave up int he end as had three surgeries and was fed up off them xx the vertical and horizontal scars are mostly hidden, however I would not go topless as you can definitely see the scar tissue xx

You've only just had them done haven't you? Perhaps you are still really swollen?? xx shrug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 17th December 2012, 9:11 pm

Oh Louise, I am so sorry you're still feeling this way. All I can do is give you a big tight hug Hug xx
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 18th December 2012, 9:41 am

Thanks ladies, in tears again this morning.
I know they may be a little swollen but there are just still so much bigger than i ever anticipated and so wide. he put a 14cm width in me, but when i look on the allergan anatomical catalogue the 580cc seems to be nearly 15cm. im only 5,2" and a size 10. I actually dont think i could cope with having these for 6 months, im absolutely miserable and just wish i had my old boobs back xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down