Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When does pain & swelling ease off?

+4
Sahara1981
Galeforce1
Charlii
Princessgem
8 posters

Go down

When does pain & swelling ease off?  Empty When does pain & swelling ease off?

Post by Princessgem 3rd April 2014, 4:26 pm

Hey ladies, I know everyone is different and we all recover at different rates but was just wondering when the pain and swelling may start to ease off?  I woke up
Not feeling to bad but pain has definitely gotten worse as the day has gone on  sick  help Xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

When does pain & swelling ease off?  Empty Re: When does pain & swelling ease off?

Post by Charlii 3rd April 2014, 4:46 pm

Swelling can take a good couple of weeks to go down completely. Keep your shoulders above your heart when sleeping and it will help drain the fluids.

Pain, its difficult to say really, its what ever you can cope with. For me, I stopped the codeine on day 3, then weaning off paracetamol in wk2. Keep on top of them for the first few days, then see how you feel.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

When does pain & swelling ease off?  Empty Re: When does pain & swelling ease off?

Post by Galeforce1 3rd April 2014, 5:02 pm

Hey hunni yesterday was the worst for pain for me but today I didn't wake up reaching for my painkillers which was nice. I have only had two co-drydamol today so a big difference in the two days. Hopefully you will get similar xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 3rd April 2014, 5:05 pm

Thanks girls, I am dreading days 3/4 everyone seems to say they are the worse :( I feel for girls who have unders! I'm also feeling a bit helpless as I can't tidy up and see to kiddies , roll on 2 weeks time !! xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 3rd April 2014, 5:06 pm

For me... My budda belly was gone by day 5 and the swelling in the boobs took about 3 weeks.

I have been lucky so far and had barely no pain. So can't give u any new advice, apart from keep ontop of the pain relief. Set alarm on phone etc.

Xxx
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 3rd April 2014, 5:12 pm

Yes that's a good one Sahara because I left a gap of 6.5 hours today and I could really tell when it started to wear off, had some more now and feeling a little better already, will start setting an alarm now to help me get through next few tough days Xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 3rd April 2014, 5:21 pm

That's what I had planned to do. I also bought tablet boxes from pound land so everything was ready to go.
But I was really lucky.
Although I had lots of other issues just not pain.

Hope u get a reasonable night sleep x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 3rd April 2014, 10:01 pm

I found the first week to be the worst for me pain wise, even pushing the flush on the loo hurt....lol
After the 1st week had passed it was amazing how much better I felt as each day went by.
Keep on top of your pain killers in the meantime, it does get better!     Hug XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd April 2014, 10:53 pm

After first ba I was in pain for 3 weeks and I've got high pain tolerance I ended up.on slow release tramadol

We are all diff and some of us unfortunately get pain, keep up with painkillers xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jensk 3rd April 2014, 10:57 pm

Good luck with day 3 tomorrow Hun xxx
jensk
jensk
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 4th April 2014, 5:36 am

I think during the first week as the anesthetics  leave your system and you slowly wean yourself Off the strong painkiller you are more aware of the pain. Alot of women have a blues day around this time where you question what and why but that's normal x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 4th April 2014, 7:54 am

Thanks everyone, I'm normally quite good with pain also but I think I just wasn't expecting it to be this sore for sme reason, silly me . I have set my alarm now to remind me to take pain killers also trying to keep sat up properly because I can feel myself hunching over and seems to be making it worse so working on keeping my posture correct too xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down