Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling

5 posters

Go down

breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling Empty breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling

Post by elainne 10th December 2011, 10:14 pm

Hello girls, well I had my surgery on sept 9th, so its now four months since having my lollipop uplift with implants, 2 days after my surgery I pulled at a heavy door while still in hospital and my breast just slowly got swollen and very painful, they gave me an ice pack and antibiotics by drip, I flew home and then while changing my dressing a week later I noticed two stitches at the top of the vertical scar where it meets the scars around the areola has torn there was a gapping hole. this was treated with antibotics but the pain has persisted and the implant has not settled into its pocket yet,, at times the implant goes really hard and very high almost against my collar bone. The right breast developed an abscess a month ago and has been very troublesome healing, I am now on my forth prescription of antibiotics and penicilin. I am very worried about it. I saw my surgeon on the 4th of nov, he said they were fine and that they would get lower, I e-mailed him last week concerning this bout with the antibiotics he assures me its ok, I am still very pleased with the results and the scars are almost non existent. Is this normal and how long before they drop? Is this much pain normal at this stage? and how much longer will this swelling go on for? please help!! I am still wearing my surgical bra to help keep them in place I had 485cc,

I am having trouble trying to import a ticker is there an easy way?

Thank for any helpbreast uplift abscess, pain and swelling 856466
elainne
elainne
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling Empty Re: breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling

Post by sparkyleeds 10th December 2011, 10:25 pm

Hi elainne.sorry i cant helpand giive you any answers on your problems but im sure some of the girls on here can help!! Welcome to the forum and can i say that acidophulus from the health food shop is very good when taking antibiotics for a while!It puts back the friendly bacteria in your gut which the antibiotics kill off!!! Stops contipation and stuff!! Really hope you get sorted soon !!xxxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling Empty Re: breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling

Post by elainne 10th December 2011, 10:34 pm

Thanks sparkyleeds breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling 571992 I have been a bit worried about the amount of antibiotics I've been taking. I will get some tomorrow. xx
elainne
elainne
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 11th December 2011, 8:25 am

Hi elainne, I had a lollipop lift and overs too. I'm almost 2 months post op and my boobs have dropped and softened already. I still get the odd twinge and strange feeling usually in the lefty which has been the more difficult of the 2. Have you been told that you can wear a normal bra yet? I had swelling in my left which didn't want to go down but as soon as I started wearing a normal bra at 6 weeks the swelling went down. I'm sorry I can't be more help to you. Sometimes it just takes longer to heal then we expect. If your worried I would get in contact with your PS for another appointment. Your paying for the aftercare so make sure you get it Hug
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by elainne 11th December 2011, 10:19 am

Hiya gemari, your breast look brilliant, thank you for your help.

At two months my breast were a mess I am still wearing a dressing on the abscess, and on the left breast where the two stitches came undone. most of them have healed well except for those problem areas.

My ps said I should wear my bra for 4 months, but because of all the problems I am afaid to wear a normal bra just in case the pockets have not healed yet and the implant will be too heavy, causing my breast to sag. they have gone down a lot since the surgery and although firmer they seem to be getting smaller. I was a 34ddd before and now I think I am a 34d although I had 485cc. I did tell my surgeon I did not want to be smaller. Will they fluff when they drop fully? or will they stay like this?

Do you really think wearing a normal bra now will help?????

Thanks for your help. xxxxxxxx breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling 683328
elainne
elainne
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 11th December 2011, 10:54 am

I find that a bra gives me more support than the compression bra that I normally wear. Maybe you could try a bra for a couple of hours and see how you feel. I'll send you my username and password on picturetrail so you can take a look at my pics and compare and see how they have changed x
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elainne 11th December 2011, 11:24 am

Thanks again gemari, I got your username and password.breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling 571992

I have just posted a pic on my avatar, I dont know yet how to acess your pics or to post a series of my own and make them available, think I might need some help with that!!!!!

Oh yeah! and how did you get your ticker, I tried a couple of months ago and it didn't work.

Thanks xxxxxx
elainne
elainne
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 11th December 2011, 11:35 am

If you go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and put in my password you'll be able to see them. As for an ticker I can't quite remember lol. Try searching the forum for ticker and I'm sure there's a step by step guide xx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 11th December 2011, 11:35 am

Your boobs look great by the way x
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elainne 11th December 2011, 12:31 pm

Thank you gemari,

You have been such a wonderful help this morning...... I feel a lot better....you are a babe......breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling 683328

My gp has referred me to the breast clinic at guys hospital so, I should know if all is well in a few weeks.

Thanks again babe. xxxxxxx
elainne
elainne
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 11th December 2011, 12:58 pm

Your very welcome. Hope it all goes well for you x
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 11th December 2011, 8:10 pm

Hey hun, I had problems with swelling and fluid on mine and had to have them drained a few times. I think it wasn't until around 6 months that my boobies settled down with regards to shape size and swelling. I had a 390 unders and an anchor lift. Good luck hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by elainne 11th December 2011, 8:48 pm

thanks butterfly, It just seems to be never ending. yours look so nice and even. I'm just scared it will never sort itself out and the left one will remain that big and uneven.

I have just started my new prescription, and hope it will take care of the problem. I will be getting an appointment to the breast cllinic. hope it won't come to that, as I am scared they will not be as good as my ps when it comes to my stitches and scarring.

Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it very much.breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling 571992

I
elainne
elainne
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 11th December 2011, 9:46 pm

Your welcome hun, I'm sure they will even themselves out and look fab in no time at all breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling 571992 x
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elainne 12th December 2011, 5:14 pm

going to see my ps on wednesday, felt massive lump behind the abscess last night, and the pain in left breast is awful.....couldn't sleep at all, so booked in to see him straight away. breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling 62722 x
elainne
elainne
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 12th December 2011, 7:16 pm

Oh hun, thats awful I hope you get it sorted. Best wishes and let us know how you get on xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th December 2011, 7:20 pm

God hunni just catching up with this thread, so sorry to hear about this issue, hopefully the PS will get you sorted - I hope you're not going to be in massive pain until wednesday!!! sending you gentle breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling 571992
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by elainne 12th December 2011, 8:31 pm

Thank you girls, your help has been amazing. breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling 571992

I am still takiing antibiotics and painkillers until I see the ps on wednesday, and will keep you posted.

thank you xxxxx breast uplift abscess, pain and swelling 683328
elainne
elainne
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down