Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?!

+5
Annie66
samarie24
Tonic28
katie
josey87
9 posters

Go down

can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! Empty can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?!

Post by josey87 11th September 2009, 9:58 am

hi girls

i am 3 weeks post op on monday, and have been pretty much back to normal for 2 weeks now - i think i healed very fast as i had total arm movement within a few days, my scars have closed up completely and aren't uncomfy, and i started sleeping on my side a week after surgery.
the only time i have taken my sports bra off is for about 20 minutes each day to to put bio oil on, and i am wondering if anyone else has taken their sports bra off for longer than this at this early stage?! i don't want to do anything to damage my boobs, but i am going to a party on saturday night and my sports bras squash them down so much i was wondering if it would be ok to go braless for about 4/5 hours?!?!
would it be really naughty to do this, or do you think it would be ok!?! as much as i hate this sports bra, i would rather wear if than do anything that might damage my beloved boobs!

thanks girls! xxx
josey87
josey87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! Empty Re: can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?!

Post by katie 11th September 2009, 10:32 am

Hi josey

I wouldn't know, being a novice 9 days post op, but I don't think I would risk it.

I have been out to supermarket etc,. and couple of people have bumped into me,, I was happy to have protection of my big sports bra with the zip front... def protected them for me...

either way hope you have great party.. and your boobs did look FAB when I saw pics... xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! Empty Re: can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?!

Post by Tonic28 11th September 2009, 10:48 am

Hi,

I think that would be ok. I sometimes of an evening didn't wear one so give them some relief!!

Hope u have a fun evening and your boobies enjoy being set loose lol xxxxx can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! 113752
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 11th September 2009, 11:01 am

Wow sounds like you've had an amazing recovery! can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! 514153

I'm sure it would be ok to maybe wear a normal, non-wired, soft cup bra - that way you'll still be supported but not flattened lol.

I do remember lozzied mentioning that she went to a party a couple of weeks post op braless, but in a supportive dress. I'll see if I can find the post..

Really I think it depends on how you feel. I take my sports bra off for about an hour a day and it's fine, though in the early days I'd get a bit achey after a while. Maybe try going braless for a bit longer at home and see how you feel? xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 11th September 2009, 11:05 am

Well, like the whole boobie business there's a lot of individual differences! You might be OK but you may well find that they ache quite a lot afterwards - 5 hours without any bra might put too much pressure on those still delicate scar tissues.

A x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 11th September 2009, 12:08 pm

at my check up on wednesday i asked this, the nurse said it would be fine as long as when i get back home from a night out or w/e to put the bra back on!

im going out this weekend so will be braless!
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 11th September 2009, 12:16 pm

im going out this weekend so will be braless![/quote]

Huzzie you!!

that means then in two weeks time I can do the same!!!!! can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! 557141

gee, I just love this site, bored stiff sat at home, without you lot would drive me mad!! can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! 923101
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 11th September 2009, 12:18 pm

ha im bored too! cant wait for my bf to get home today.. ive never missed him in the week that much before, but now im house bound i miss him like crazy!

ive tried on a dress without my bra, i look hot can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! 557141
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 11th September 2009, 12:23 pm

ive tried on a dress without my bra, i look hot can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! 557141[/quote]

I bet you do!!

yeah, I got same with my old man!! he had look of the devil in his eyes last night when I let the girls out for a breather...... and to think all these years he said he ws happy with my old (non-existent) boobies!!!

you go girl.. enjoy, mine feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat this morning,, actually woke up on my side!

going for shower and hair wash again, gonna blow dry it today tho so don't look quite to wurzel gummidge !!
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 11th September 2009, 12:26 pm

hahah wurzel gummidge! can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! 557141

i had a nice bath this morning and feel great too! gunna welcome my man home in a sexy little number can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! 375568 lol. glad u feel so good can i take my sports bra off for a few hours?!?! 923101

im so shocked how great i feel tbh, before my op i thought i was going to be sore and tender for weeks. im not over doing it tho dont get me wrong, been resting loads and doing nothing all week!!

ive also been able to sleep on my side now, so much more comfortable and i know my bf will be happy, last weekend i robbed all the pillows and had to barracade myself in so i wouldnt roll!
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 11th September 2009, 4:59 pm

I used to take it off when i got home from work for a few hours. Tbh it really helped them to soften up. I think you would be just fine doing it,as long as your not doing anything too strenuous.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th September 2009, 5:54 pm

I was too scared of causing any damage, my surgeon told me to wear the sports bra 24/7 for 6 weeks and I only ever took it off for a shower. I thought it was a small price to pay, just 6 weeks out of the rest of my life.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 11th September 2009, 6:48 pm

going for shower and hair wash again, gonna blow dry it today tho so don't look quite to wurzel gummidge !!

Hysterical Hysterical Have you been looking at my hair again Katie? God I used to loooove watching Worzel Gummidge!
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by josey87 11th September 2009, 7:15 pm

thanks for your help girls !! i think i may be too scared to take my sports bra off....defo dont want to damage them, so am going to try and wear something that will cover the horrible thick sports bra straps!!
or maybe wear a really soft bra like the one in my picture, just to have that bit of support!
i am so thankful for this site, i have so much to ask, and am still obsessed with boobs but my friends and family are getting fed up of my constant boob talk!! xxx
josey87
josey87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 11th September 2009, 7:37 pm

josey87 wrote:thanks for your help girls !! i think i may be too scared to take my sports bra off....defo dont want to damage them, so am going to try and wear something that will cover the horrible thick sports bra straps!!
or maybe wear a really soft bra like the one in my picture, just to have that bit of support!
i am so thankful for this site, i have so much to ask, and am still obsessed with boobs but my friends and family are getting fed up of my constant boob talk!! xxx

The soft bra is definitely the best option hun, and I wouldn't worry you're in good company because we're all obsessed with boobs too Flash
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down