Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The countdown: 16 hours!

4 posters

Go down

The countdown: 16 hours! Empty The countdown: 16 hours!

Post by shesch1 18th May 2011, 11:56 pm

Talk about a case of nerves you guys! I'm so glad my doctor gave me anxiety pills so I can sleep! 1 for the night and 2 for the morning so I don't freak out right before the operation.
I'm also so glad for this forum, because I'm pretty much preparing for the worst! Lol. If it weren't for yall I might not have asked off of enough work- I might have looked in the mirror in the first few days (already decided this is a bad idea!) but.. in case I do, would anyone be willing to show me a 1-3 day post op photo? I don't want to be freaked out if I take a peek. They're taking all my bandages off the day after, which surprised me.

I realize I'm a rambling mess right now, but I'm so anxious I don't know what to do with myself! The doctor also upped my size just a little from 340 cc to 370, and I'm starting to get scared they'll be too big and look fake just from the 30 cc difference, I'm afraid of capsular contracture since they're overs, I'm afraid of lots of things! Weight gain from the lack of exercise, having a horrible time on my vacation, you name it, its crossed my mind.

I'm definitely in need of a hand to hold right now lol.
shesch1
shesch1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

The countdown: 16 hours! Empty Re: The countdown: 16 hours!

Post by misf1 19th May 2011, 12:03 am

aw hun, dont worry, you are going to be fine. The 30cc difference wont make them huge, I'm sure your surgeon would not give you the bigger implants if he thought they would look silly or too big on you. You can look in the mirror after your op hun, they aren't going to look freakishly weird. I'm sure you will like them and it's exciting to see them. As you know CC is a risk but it's just one of those risks we all have to take. Put these risks out of your mind and you can deal with them if/when they happen. You may have a bit of a bloated tummy after your op but this will go as the GA passes out of your system. You shouldn't gain weight really if you keep active and by active I mean walks rather than full on exercise and a healthy diet.
Good luck hun, have a fab BA day

Last edited by misf1 on 19th May 2011, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th May 2011, 12:26 am

Awww sweetie, things aren't so bad. you're gonna be OK. The countdown: 16 hours! 571992

I should imagine your surgeon must have good reason to have changed his mind when choosing the larger implant for you. I'm very much of the opinion that all increases in CC make a difference, if it wouldn't no manufacturer would waste time and money on an implant that would be of no value. If you trust your surgeon sweetie, I really wouldn't worry about it.

If you are very worried would it possible for you to contact your surgeon, show him pics of the look you're after and then suggest he takes a few sizes into surgery with him to get as close to the look you're wanting as possible? This might help settle your nerves if you think you do need further reassurance before proceeding.

As for the weight gain babe, I really wouldn't worry about that at al, this is controllable, so if you maintain a healthy diet and keep yourself active, possibly walking as soon as you're well enough without excerting yourself you will be absolutely fine. The freak outs are perfectly natural hun, so many of us have been through exactly the same and we're all OK aren't we The countdown: 16 hours! 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by shesch1 19th May 2011, 12:42 am

Thanks misf1 and cookie!
I'll probably walk a lot and if its allowed do the stationary bikes at my gym. I already have a weight problem, so its a very real problem that I intend to keep control of :)

I'm really out of opportunities to talk to my surgeon, he probably has an operation before mine, and their office is closed for the night now. I need to calm down and trust that he made the right decision. I'm in his hands and I chose him for a reason! :)

Thanks yall! I get to take my nerve pill soon, so the fretful thoughts should stop haha. I really appreciate you guys, and I'm sure I'll be all over the site for the next week talking all about it lol.
shesch1
shesch1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th May 2011, 12:45 am

Is your surgery tomorrow babe? Sorry hun, just re-read your post and realised the tablet you're taking is for the night before is that right?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shesch1 19th May 2011, 12:52 am

yes that's now. im in the US lol =)
i hate that i have so many questions last minute, but thats when my little wig-outs always happen.
shesch1
shesch1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th May 2011, 12:54 am

Oh my darling! You should have posted in calender entries! This deserves a thread of it's own so we can send on our good luck wishes to you!

I'm on it now! The countdown: 16 hours! 773440
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shesch1 19th May 2011, 1:18 am

Haha I wish I'd known! My status says it all :D
shesch1
shesch1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 19th May 2011, 7:34 am

aww hun, were all here for you and behind you 100%!!! i felt like you, and i dont think i could have done it without of the support of the lovely girls on here. dont worry about anything...try to be excited and think to what it will be like in the summer when you can wear cute bikinis with your fantastic new boobies xx
let us know how you get on hun Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by shesch1 20th May 2011, 10:20 pm

hey ladies! I meant to check in with you guys sooner! My surgery went great, there were no complications whatsoever. I just recently got back from my 1 day post op, and it went great as well! I got to see them, and they're pretty swollen and smushed flat right now because the skin needs time to stretch, but they're coming! I also have full sensation in both nipples :) I am very pleased. I get to put a sports bra on and shower tomorrow, hallelujah! I've been with my boyfriend and good friends since the operation, am getting good rest but am feeling pretty well for someone who just went under the knife, pretty sore but pushing through it because I hate to be bedridden. Should I post a bulletin about my surgery day? I'm not sure if its necessary or if it would just get lost in the mix. Pics soon!
shesch1
shesch1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st May 2011, 7:41 am

Congrats on the new additions babe! The countdown: 16 hours! 828394 I understand you totally not wanting to bedridden babe and this really isn't necessary after you op, if you feel fine it will help your recovery to get up and walking about as soon as you feel well enough to do so, but don't push yourself too hard sweetness, remember, you've just had major surgery and although you might feel good you're still very much healing and need to take things easy. The countdown: 16 hours! 571992

It's entirely up to you whether you'd like to tell your BA story or not babe, you'll find those that have chosen to do so in the 'Breast Augmantation stories' section of the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], so if you'd like to share your story when you're up to sharing, then just pop it in there sweetie.

Happy healing! The countdown: 16 hours! 154564 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down