Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipple lift/BA and a new boyfriend...help!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Nipple lift/BA and a new boyfriend...help!!!!!! Empty Nipple lift/BA and a new boyfriend...help!!!!!!

Post by kellie75 8th September 2009, 2:09 pm

Girls, can anyone help me....I am 16 days PO and have a new boyfriend (4 months). I currently have dressings on to cover my scars, which my BF has seen and hasn't been put off at all. However, my dressings come off on Friday and he will see my nipple scars which are to be expected, still very red and raw looking...not the most attractive look!! Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can disguise them??? Thanks girls x
kellie75
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Nipple lift/BA and a new boyfriend...help!!!!!! Empty Re: Nipple lift/BA and a new boyfriend...help!!!!!!

Post by Mia 8th September 2009, 2:48 pm

Hello Kellie!

Welcome to the forum!!

There is a cover make up called 'Dermablend' that is clinically tested, I believe, (lots of colours/tones to choose from, which is waterproof and provides great coverage and staying power. I have used it as advised by my surgeon when I had varicoise Veins...it was a very welcome confidence booster.

I would however, check with your surgeon before applying it to recent open wounds and check if o.k. to use. I had it on private prescription, not cheap think about £30ish some years back. I belivee Innoxa do one too, Boots the Chemist perhaps? they mix to skin tone and also have a setting powder, normally used for scars/burns etc.
Hope this is some help for you...good luck Nipple lift/BA and a new boyfriend...help!!!!!! 321562
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Nipple lift/BA and a new boyfriend...help!!!!!! Empty Re: Nipple lift/BA and a new boyfriend...help!!!!!!

Post by kellie75 8th September 2009, 2:52 pm

Thanks for both the welcome and the advice Mia. I will defo buy some Dermablend, but won't apply until I've had my 4 week check next week.

What rubbish timing to meet a new boyfriend hey!!!! xx
kellie75
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 8th September 2009, 2:55 pm

kellie75 wrote:What rubbish timing to meet a new boyfriend hey!!!! xx

At least you'll find out at an early stage if he's a decent enough guy or not by how he reacts to it Nipple lift/BA and a new boyfriend...help!!!!!! 557141
Good luck with it though sweetie, I can imagine it might be a little tough for you since you dont know him too well yet (compared to if you'd been together years).
Let us know how you get on
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie75 8th September 2009, 3:02 pm

Will do hon....tha'll be one nervous day or night Nipple lift/BA and a new boyfriend...help!!!!!! 113752 xx
kellie75
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down