Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA questions - Strechmarks and Nipple position!?

3 posters

Go down

BA questions - Strechmarks and Nipple position!? Empty BA questions - Strechmarks and Nipple position!?

Post by Dancing_Diva 2nd September 2009, 7:11 pm

Evening ladies,

As you may know Ive booked my BA now and I have discussed this with my surgeon but just wanted to get your point of views and experience, of having had a BA and obviously my male surgeon hasnt lol....or at least I dont think so! :)

I am wondering about what my boobs are going to look like post op and its hard imagining the change! I had a little girl 4 months ago so obviously my breasts have stretched a little before (I'm a B and went to D when pregnant - loved them!!) is it likely that I am going to get any big stretch makrs on my breasts Post op??

Also, as my nipples point slightly outwards, is this going to be more noticeable with bigger boobs? My surgeon did say nipple position will remain the same as it is but I cant help thinking that the slight point outwards is going to be magnified more with a bigger size? Has anyone had the same concerns and post op they have stayed in the same position or not more noticeable?
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

BA questions - Strechmarks and Nipple position!? Empty Re: BA questions - Strechmarks and Nipple position!?

Post by samarie24 2nd September 2009, 7:28 pm

Heya lovely, if you went through pregnancy and didn't get stretch marks, you may not be prone to them? I was worried about this though and asked the girls on here about putting moisturising cream on my boobs before the op. On their advice I got some palmers cocoa butter cream and smothered the girls in it for about 2 weeks before, and have been doing so after as well. So far so good, no stretch marks (touch wood...)

My nipples (and boobs) are wide set, which I didn't notice before as I was so flat. So having them augmented has emphasised them being far apart, but they are in the right position on my boobs if that makes sense. The direction of them has stayed the same. Perhaps it's best to check with your surgeon about this if you're worried - it's a reasonable thing to ask xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

BA questions - Strechmarks and Nipple position!? Empty Re: BA questions - Strechmarks and Nipple position!?

Post by misf1 2nd September 2009, 7:31 pm

I found my boobs look exactly the same as they did before but bigger. I think my nipples look a little bigger but hardly noticeable, mine also point slightly outward, but they haven't changed. I was worried about stretch marks as I got them on my legs growing up, but so far (touch wood) I haven't had one, but I have been very paranoid about it and put palmers cocoa butter and bio oil on my boobs every day from day one (missing out the scars until 6 weeks).
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 2nd September 2009, 7:40 pm

Thanks ladies

Touch wood I didnt get any stretchmarks when pregnant but that was prob down to me lathering my whole body in cocoa butter, bio oil and mum to be stretch mark oil from boots lol!

Misf1 i did think my nipples may get a little bit bigger but I am glad to hear that the position of yours stayed the same as before. I may just have another consultation with the surgeon just to feel confident about it. Thanks xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd September 2009, 7:45 pm

I would get another consultation just to put your mind at rest, that's what they are there for. It's a big step to take and you need all the reassurance you can get especially from your surgeon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down