Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipple position

4 posters

Go down

Nipple position Empty Nipple position

Post by carol_s 9th December 2010, 1:11 pm

Well, I removed the bra that they had used for me yesterday when I got changed this morning and my nipples now point downwards. Is this normal i.e. when they start to drop into a more natural position, will this bring the nipples more central.
Oh, and the good news - I thought they had used one of the D cup bras which I had taken with me, can you imagine my delight when I found out it was one of the DD cup sized bra's dance
Also my band size pre-op was a 36 for a comfortable fit, now this seems too tight, even on the longest hook. Will this be because of swelling to the rib cage and will it go back down again??
Thanks
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Nipple position Empty Re: Nipple position

Post by misf1 9th December 2010, 1:37 pm

Hi hun good news on the DD bra. Bet you were very happy with that surprise. I think this previous post by cookie will help put your mind at ease as it shows the position of nipples in a diagram before and after settling, which will show what you are experienceing is normal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As for the 36 being too tight I would definatly say it was due to swelling, I went up 2 band sizes when I had my BA, but it does go back down to your previuos band size, although when we get measured a lot of us find that we were wearing a band size too large. I wore a 34 and should have been wearing a 32. Just remember if you are going up a band size you need to come down a cup size. So you may need a 38D.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 9th December 2010, 2:22 pm

Hi Hun, Id say your nipple position is fine as it will become more central when your boobs sofen up & drop..........my niples were dead center straight after my op & now they have settled & dropped they point slightly upwards so it will definately change.

Also with band size im now a 30 band but with all the swelling i became a 34 band!
x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th December 2010, 2:43 pm

All sounds perfectly normal for this early post-op hunni - just give your boobs some time to settle babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 9th December 2010, 2:50 pm

Thanks for the reassurances and that link you gave to Cookies explanatory message - it confirmed what I had suspected. Mine point a little further down at the moment, but I'm just 2 days into my recovery period so I'm really looking forward to seeing the changes. When I tested them this morning I think I am already detecting a slight softening, but maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part.
Michael advised me just before the op that he wouldn't be able to bring them as close together as I had originally wished for as he said that due to my anatomy and skin tissue, I would stand getting symmastia so I just asked him to do his best in my circumstances.
Being able to communicate these concerns and getting fast responses is wonderful - so thanks to everybody for being there to help us through everything we will experience.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 9th December 2010, 2:56 pm

misf1 wrote:................Just remember if you are going up a band size you need to come down a cup size. So you may need a 38D.

Well, I suppose if I take that to it's logical conclusion, I might end up a 34E - in which case I will really be jumping over the moon dance

Should I wait until things have settled down in 6-8 weeks before posting my post BA stats in that topic message.
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th December 2010, 2:58 pm

carol_s wrote:Should I wait until things have settled down in 6-8 weeks before posting my post BA stats in that topic message.

It's probably best to wait till you achieve your resulting size hun. Nipple position 907337 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 9th December 2010, 2:59 pm

PS - I just love your avatar cookie, it always makes me laugh. Yours and the fried eggs one are wonderful
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th December 2010, 3:00 pm

haha! Thanks lovely! Nipple position 70324 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin