Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipple position

3 posters

Go down

Nipple position Empty Nipple position

Post by aj2305 13th September 2010, 1:33 am

Hi ladies,

I am having my BA on Oct 21 and have been told that it is highly likely that my nipples will be pointing slightly inwards as at the moment they are pretty much straight ahead . I'm currently an empty A cup and because of my current nipple placement once the implants are in they will push my nipples in further. I'm having 345cc partials. Has anyone else experienced this?

Ax shrug
aj2305
aj2305
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Nipple position Empty Re: Nipple position

Post by Peachy34 13th September 2010, 10:22 am

One of mine points slightly outwards and the other one points straight ahead but nothing noticable to anyone else just me. Not even my OH noticed and he has inspected them so I showed him with a laser pen trajectory like on CSI lol.

Its possible when you have a BA that things that aren't noticable pre op can become more noticable post op. One surgeon told me I may have needed one of my nipples lifting and I decided to wait until post op to see if I did and I don't. My point is that they have to warn you about the possibility of something like that happening just like they will point out if one is bigger than the other x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by aj2305 13th September 2010, 12:19 pm

I loved your trajectory story very funny!!! :teehee: I think you're right, we are a lot more critical of our bodies than anyone else will ever be. My PS did say it was "likely" not a given. He did however, show me the before and after pictures of one of his patients and they looked very strange indeed, but he did say she was an extreme example!

Nothing is going to put me off getting my second set of twins though!!

Ax
aj2305
aj2305
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 13th September 2010, 12:27 pm

I haven't seen that before in any of the pics I've seen. I've seen it quite often where the nipples point outwards but not inwards. The things we do in the name of boobies lol.

Good luck with your op hun the next 5 weeks will fly by x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 13th September 2010, 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think if you have a look on that link thats what your surgeon means, the pic were the nipples are pointing straight ahead, one pair of nipples point slightly outward and some point quite abit outward. Dont think its a bad thing or even a noticable thing just tellin you what to expect after it. One of my nipples higher than the other before my op and still is now even tho i cant tell lol they just have to tell u as profesionals i think Xxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down