Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused 6 or 8 weeks to wear sports bra 24/7

+3
natalia
hotcaz
lousimpson
7 posters

Go down

Confused 6 or 8 weeks to wear sports bra 24/7 Empty Confused 6 or 8 weeks to wear sports bra 24/7

Post by lousimpson 19th August 2009, 7:49 pm

Oh girls hope you can help. I'm coming up to 6 weeks. Can you wear a nice underwired bra for just an eve out? Or the odd half day? Do you recommend wearing a bra in bed after 6 weeks. My surgeon said 8 weeks to me but he is renound for suggesting longer than normal which i seem to be picking up is 6 weeks?

Any ideas will be much appreciated.

Ps sorry not been o nfor a while 4 kids and school hols and all Rolling Eyes

Thanks guys

Give You
lousimpson
lousimpson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Confused 6 or 8 weeks to wear sports bra 24/7 Empty Re: Confused 6 or 8 weeks to wear sports bra 24/7

Post by hotcaz 19th August 2009, 8:05 pm

i was told to wear my sports bra day and nite for 6 weeks, my nurse did say id be ok to leave it off for a couple of hours in the evening, i wore underwired bras at weekends and if i was going out after 4 weeks and was fine xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Confused 6 or 8 weeks to wear sports bra 24/7 Empty Re: Confused 6 or 8 weeks to wear sports bra 24/7

Post by natalia 19th August 2009, 9:00 pm

i wore it 6 weeks then went onto nice pretty bras
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by lousimpson 19th August 2009, 9:03 pm

Thanks girls

Got a party to go to a week on friday so i wanna wear a decent bra! Also of to Jolly old Butilins with the kids at the end Aug so don't wanna be wearing sports bras the whole time!

Thanks again Give You
lousimpson
lousimpson
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 20th August 2009, 8:10 am

I still wear my sports bras at night but started getting nice bras at about 6 weeks (so I'm adding to my collection at the moment quite frequently!!)
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 20th August 2009, 2:01 pm

i wore mine constantly for quite a few weeks but then at about 3 or 4 weeks post op i took it off one night for a night out and went out in just a dress, no bra at all. i put it on as sson as i got back but it was fine. then i pretty much wore it all the time apart form the odd few hours until 6 weeks, had my check up and she said i could stop and start with normal underwired ones, but i continued to wear it sometimes at night for a while and also, if i was wearing clothes which were quite covered up anyway, where nobody would see it id still wear it in the daytime until about 8 or 9 weeks post op, not because I had to, just because it was comfy and in certain outfits it doesnt matter. but i did start with underwired from 6 weeks, just didn't wear one everyday, depended on what clothes I had on. Also quite often went bra less from 6 weeks with strap tops or vests xxxxxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 20th August 2009, 2:18 pm

still wear mine if I don't need to wear a underwire or have a low cut top on....and i love wearing mine to bed except if i'm getting lucky. lol

but then i'm weird and i also an uplifter too xx
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 20th August 2009, 4:04 pm

Just see how you feel. I thought I'd be so pleased to stop wearing them at 6 weeks, but I found my boobs were still a bit achey without that kind of support. I've only recently stopped wearing them at night.

But for the odd night out I'm sure you'll be fine at 6 weeks x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by lousimpson 20th August 2009, 5:57 pm

Thanks girls

Thats just what i needed to hear. I just wanna know i'll be ok for the odd night out :)

Thanks again

:ghug:
lousimpson
lousimpson
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down