Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone wear their madom/sports bra to bed?

+10
Lias6246
Charlii
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
Blueeyedsoul13
KayDeeStafford
mrsball
tinkerbell24
blondie12
rachij
14 posters

Go down

does anyone wear their madom/sports bra to bed? Empty does anyone wear their madom/sports bra to bed?

Post by rachij 5th December 2013, 9:31 pm

Hey, 

I'm 7 weeks post op and just wondering as the title says wear a macom/ bra to bed?
I'm only asking this as my macom has started to split at the top of the hooks so think it's too small for my boobs, but want to keep them the way they are for as long as possible, so I might get a soft non wired one to sleep in.

Any advice would be appreciated
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

does anyone wear their madom/sports bra to bed? Empty Re: does anyone wear their madom/sports bra to bed?

Post by blondie12 5th December 2013, 9:34 pm

I love my macom bra.. Initially bought only a white be but now I've ordered another 2 Macoms in black ;-)
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

does anyone wear their madom/sports bra to bed? Empty Re: does anyone wear their madom/sports bra to bed?

Post by tinkerbell24 5th December 2013, 9:36 pm

I cant wait to get back in a bra at night i wear my zip one to nedxx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th December 2013, 9:37 pm

Over a year on I still wear my sports bra! Once you get the all clear you don't have to, but for personal choice I feel more comftable in it x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 5th December 2013, 9:38 pm

I've got a zip front sports bra but it's way too small for me now it's a 32e and I'm a 30g - the zip front ones don't go to my size so will have to get a soft non wired bra to sleep in :(
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 5th December 2013, 9:44 pm

I will always wear a sports bra to bed when.im.allowed my zip was a 32E and does tbfit now too wee but ive got same implants. Dont get it lol
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 5th December 2013, 9:50 pm

My PS recommended no bra for bed xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 5th December 2013, 9:55 pm

Well, my surgeon said I didn't have to wear one for bed  ( this was at my first post op appointment when I had dressing removed) but I just don't feel right without one on now after 6 weeks of 24/7 wearing sports bra/macom.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 5th December 2013, 10:01 pm

I added a post but no idea where it went haha :p The sportsjockd3 goes up to a GG and is super comfy! I will wear one to bed always! Sorry if this post comes up twice or appears in another thread lol! x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 5th December 2013, 10:43 pm

6 months on and i still wear my macom to bed, its just the comfiest thing ever x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th December 2013, 11:31 pm

I've been wearing sportsbras for bed for the last 4 years because I'm absolutely paranoid about sagging. I also use a Kush too because I don't want cleavage wrinkling either. I invested a heck of a lot of money into my boobs and will do all that I can to help maintain their aesthetic appearance for as long as I can and its working.... 4 years on and my boobs are as perky as the day they were done!

Wearing a sportsbra to bed or not 'after your recovery' is entirely up you. There's no rules or guidelines that suggest you have to - some ladies, mostly those with the larger implants like our lovely mrsball will be most likely more comfortable in a sportsbra because of the weight of their boobs and others like myself, will be wearing one just to try and help maintain appearance.

Its all about choice though hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th December 2013, 6:59 am

I wear my Macom to bed still every night as like cookie said, this is really important to me as it will keep them supported and therefore looking good for longer..:
I havnt tried any other sports bra to bed but my Macom holds my kush really well too!
So yes wear a sports bra still if you can :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th December 2013, 7:57 am

I wear my macom every night to bed. Hubby keeps complaining, but i say tough! I do find that the top 1-3 hooks may pop open over night though. Are you a side sleeper? I think its just the weight of your top arm 'pinching' the hooks together so they come undone. As long as you have the correct band size for the Macom, it shouldnt be too small as its made to fit all.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th December 2013, 9:14 am

I agree with charli! :) also when I buy a new Macom the fastening part is a little stiff until worn in a bit :) x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 6th December 2013, 9:46 am

I've got to wear my Macom day and night for 3 months but after that I will wear it at night still, as cookie said I will want to try and retain the appearance. I'm also investing in a kush (hubby said he will put it in my stocking!) I tried the zip m & s bra but I think because I'm not used to racer backs it felt horrible on my upper back so I'm sticking with my Macom. The triaction is good too if the Macom is popping. It's comfy enough to wear over night xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 6th December 2013, 10:11 am

Yes it's advisable, to prevent sagging and keep the look of your boobs for longer. After all you've spent a fortune on them. I still wear my sports bra to bed even now x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 6th December 2013, 2:17 pm

I still live in my sports bras and sleep in them, almost 24/7 unless I'm going out I find them too comfy lol oh I just realised I'm 4 months today! Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 6th December 2013, 3:04 pm

I did for two years with my first ba and probably willafter my all clear with my reop. I had to with my first as it prevented the rotation at n8ght but now I have rounds I guess I won't have to worry about rotation but I will still wear it to keep them looking good!
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 6th December 2013, 3:28 pm

COOKIE wrote:I've been wearing sportsbras for bed for the last 4 years because I'm absolutely paranoid about sagging. I also use a Kush too because I don't want cleavage wrinkling either. 
Same here!
I love to sleep in my Macom. It's a bit worn out now after 10 weeks so I'm planning to invest in a new one after Christmas.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 6th December 2013, 7:05 pm

Hey, thanks for the replies, my macom at the momemt is a 32 back but was measured and now a 30 back so I'm wondering whether to get an extra small macom in the new year just to sleep in or keep wearing my small?
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th December 2013, 7:07 pm

Does ur zip up not fit im.like cookie im an f cup but my zip bra a d and it fits ok xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 6th December 2013, 7:09 pm

I'll try it tonight and see
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th December 2013, 7:22 pm

Its ok to be a tad tight aslong as its not umcomfortable xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 6th December 2013, 8:20 pm

Thanks, it is a bit tight but will do just for bed!!!
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down