Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achey shoulders

4 posters

Go down

Achey shoulders Empty Achey shoulders

Post by nickimarie 17th August 2009, 4:25 pm

My shoulders have become really really tense and knotted up especially on the right side where my pec muscle feels much tighter. It's becoming really uncomfortable - is this a normal thing with unders or do you think I may have been over doing it?
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Achey shoulders Empty Re: Achey shoulders

Post by Mia 17th August 2009, 5:22 pm

Hi Nickimarie!!

I think the answer to both your concerns is yes!!!

The aching/tense shoulders is most likely due to bad posture...I had the same...kinda hunchback for a bit Shocked ..I think it is common , we hold ourselves differently subconciously due to the op and achey feeling ...I used a wheat bag...you know the aromathearapy bags? you pop in microwave, pop on your shoulders, they help ease tension. Also, you are early days so you may well be doing too much too soon. I had fully under the muscle implants too...though, I dont think it is confined to unders. Just a natural body response to protect ourselves from discomfort, and adjusting to new additions. Walk tall....head high...shoulders back..tummy in...boobs out!! Cheerleader
Hope that helps a little Give You xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nickimarie 17th August 2009, 5:43 pm

Thank Mia :) I've been really trying to keep my shoulders back but think I've gone back to work too soon - I'm a reflexologist and use a lot of arm strength to get good pressure but since going back to work last week I've noticed my right shoulder is sooo tense.
Maybe I need a few more weeks off but I'm too poor! lol
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 18th August 2009, 9:26 am

Mia's given great advice as usual! :) Just try and take it easy and try and do some gentle mobility exercises and hopefully it will all pass soon
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th August 2009, 10:19 am

Annie66 wrote:Mia's given great advice as usual! :) Just try and take it easy and try and do some gentle mobility exercises and hopefully it will all pass soon

Aw Thank You Annie Give You xxx

Hope you are feeling less tense soon nickimarie!!! I love Reflexology, and agree it does take a lot of arm strength. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 18th August 2009, 11:51 am

I was suffering with realy bad back pain and my shoulders too felt really knotted. Iv been trying to relax and not hunch up soo much and the past week or so has been so much better. I hope you feel better soon huni xxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by nickimarie 18th August 2009, 12:02 pm

Thanks girls - I've been doing some shoulder rotations and that's helped... but... and this is really sad! lol I have found that one of the knob handles on my kitchen cupboard is just the right height for me to massage my shoulder on - when my OH caught me doing it yesterday he thought I'd gone mad Hysterical I would recommend it tho, at least it won't moan that it's hands ache! lol
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down