Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 days post op - what can i do to them!?

5 posters

Go down

8 days post op - what can i do to them!? Empty 8 days post op - what can i do to them!?

Post by goodgirluk 5th August 2009, 7:20 pm

ok... so im 8 days post op - and yeah they're still tight but i can feel them softening already.....had my strapping off yesterday morning and so now its only my incisions which are covered - but i totally forgot to ask any questions at my check up!!!

what can i do now?? shower normally (avoiding incisions obviously!)??

do i need to clean the incisions or leave them well alone??

should i be massaging??? if so - how???

can i put bio oil on them yet? (the boobs - not the scars)

think thats all i've thought of so far - but im sure ill think of more!!!!

thanks girlies!!! you're a wealth of boobie knowledge!!! xxx
goodgirluk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

8 days post op - what can i do to them!? Empty Re: 8 days post op - what can i do to them!?

Post by angelkitten1 5th August 2009, 8:15 pm

hiya hunny you can shower normally now....i bet you will enjoy that first shower ahhh!!
i wouldn't clean the incisions or put anything on them, just put steri strips on when you come out your shower, this keeps them clean.
i was told not to massage but some surgeons say do massage so i would maybe ask your ps what he recomends.
i think you will be fine to use bio oil on your boobs hun, i used baby oil gel just to prevent stretchmarks and it worked a treat.
enjoy your new boobies hunny.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

8 days post op - what can i do to them!? Empty Re: 8 days post op - what can i do to them!?

Post by natalia 5th August 2009, 10:44 pm

be kind to them lol
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 6th August 2009, 12:33 pm

i did exactly the same hun yesterday was so excited i seemed to have lost my brain lol however i did ask about showering and the nurse said it was fine to shower as lng as I made sure I dried my incisions on a cool setting on the hairdryer, but no soaking in the bath for up to 6 weeks until they are fully healed.

I forgot to ask about massaging and bio oil, I have a bif tube of it sitting on my dressing table but going to wait till I see Mr Singh at the end of September or maybe call and up and check!!!

Just look after them hun, I cant stop looking at mine in the mirror lol

xxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 6th August 2009, 6:07 pm

Yes, you can now enjoy your shower again! :) Probably give the clinic a quick ring to see what they advise about bio oil and massasge - I was 6 weeks before I started using oils and creams and was told to massage the scars only - not the boob itself ..

hope you're enjoying them though! Cheerleader
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down