Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 days post op

+6
Jennifer2011
COOKIE
uplift
Knxgrl
lolly
kayleigh9
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2 days post op Empty 2 days post op

Post by kayleigh9 6th July 2011, 6:42 pm

im 2 days post op and feeling so much better than yesterday. i can move about much easier but still cant do much upper body movement. also got the strap on now so that feeling nice and tight! i really hope im one of those luck girls whose boobs drop quick but as i had unders im not holding my breath. im happy with the size tho and if they get bigger, that will be a bonus :)

also wondering how ruby roo is now as had ops at same time. hope your feeling good hun xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

2 days post op Empty Re: 2 days post op

Post by lolly 6th July 2011, 6:49 pm

glad your better chick congrats on your new assets
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 6th July 2011, 6:50 pm

They look great!! Congratulations!!
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 6th July 2011, 6:54 pm

thankyou hun. your look great too, and you have shape underneith!! mine have none at the mo. congrats to you too :) xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 6th July 2011, 6:56 pm

Thanks!! Wish they'd get out of my armpits though!!! Lol!! Makes it tough to shave and put on deodorant!
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 6th July 2011, 7:03 pm

HI KNXGRL AND KAYLEIGH CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU ON YOUR NEW BEST FREINDS......MY OP IS SOON AND IM HAVING UNDERS ALSO...CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE PAIN IS LIKE, IS IT BEARABLE? THE THING IS I HAVE 4 CHILDREN ELDEST 14 AND THE YOUNGEST 1 THIS MONTH.... I HAVE NO SUPPORT AS SUCH MY FREIND IS GOING TO HAVE THEM OVER NIGHT WHILST IM HAVING SURGERY BUT THEY WILL BE COMING HOME AS SOON AS I ARRIVE HOME.....WILL I BE ABLE TO MANAGE WITH THEM THEIR? OR WILL I BE TOTALLY BED BOUND..
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 6th July 2011, 7:12 pm

hey ya. i have to be honest, i wouldnt have been able to cope with a young child, i couldnt even flush the toilet yesterday. feel better today tho. if there is any chance of more help you should try and get it. maybe you friend can come to yours for the following day, see how you go. by the sounds of some peoples experiances you may be fine. i just know that ive struggled. i was in alot of pain that night and the next morning....i got out of surgery at 9.30pm and didnt have painkillers until 10.30 am when i got oral morphine. id say have pain killers from when you come round and continue even if you do feel okay. when is you op hun? xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 6th July 2011, 7:26 pm

My boys are very wellbehaved teenagers so they are easy at home fortunately. With the small children I really feel you should have someone there. You will be on pain killers and muscle relaxers and if you needs to take a child to the hospital you couldn't.... As for the pain... I was off my pain meds the 2nd or 3rd day. It's day 5 and I'm at work. My back is sore from sitting but that's prob bc I've had to sleep sitting up all week! My left breast was sore the first couple nights and more swollen but I don't even notice them now. My bra was rubbing my incision but that was an easy fix too. It's really not as bad as some of the stories you might hear!!!
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th July 2011, 11:35 pm

Great to read you're feeling better today Kayleigh 2 days post op 899188
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 7th July 2011, 12:21 am

Kayleigh congrats on your op hun! XXx

Uplift - PLEASE get some help with your kids for after surgery! I have a 3yr old and 19 month old and I struggled with them even on day 4! I had my partner (thankfully) for each day before that and he was a godsend. You will need help with the young ones Xxx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 7th July 2011, 10:02 am

Thanks everyone...im really worried because i have no support my freind has young children of her own maybe when she sees how damaged i am she will keep them for longer help i am going in on 19th july...cant wait although im really worried..im usually on my own anyway i had a c section and i was on my own at home with baby. maybe this is different but i want it and i guess i will have to deal with the consequences...feel like crying....anyways how are u all feeling with new figures and copeing with it all? knxgirl day 5 and at work thats impressive theres hope for me yet..dont over do it though hun..take care of you...thanks again for your advice group hug
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madalena 7th July 2011, 10:07 am

hey!! your avatar pic looks great girl!! nice shape for 2 days post-op unders!
have a good recovery!
madalena
madalena
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 7th July 2011, 10:08 am

kayleigh maybe i can tell the hospital that i need to b painfree..looool might give me some strong stuff to take home...thats a point what pain killers do they give you to take home?
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 7th July 2011, 10:13 am

uplift: i got ibruprophen and co-dydormol 10/500. they are okay but much prefered the oral morphine!!! the implants dont hurt now, just the muscles on my chest and back, dont think the strapis helping but ts all for a good cause :)

madalena: thankyou hun, thats the only angle i could get good boobs with, my nips are pointing down and i have no boob underneith 2 days post op 557141 i know itll change in time tho so not worrying at all :) xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 7th July 2011, 10:32 am

thanks kayleigh yh oral morph is the one but isnt reccomended out of hospital...well speedy recovery hun and they look good so far....
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 11th July 2011, 11:00 pm

Congrats kayleigh!!! xoxo
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 11th July 2011, 11:24 pm

Hey uplift! You'll do great!! The only prob I had was not sleeping at night bc I had to stay in the living room chair (not allowed to lue flat for 7-10 days) but was off pain pills on day two! I'm getting most of my feeling back now so they're sensitive to the touch just on the skin though. They're already pretty soft and mostly dropped and I'm up to the size I had wanted. They were measuring 34B for the first week which is where I started bc they were smooched in a sports bra. Bought my first one two days ago and they look good :) You should do fine with the pain but take it easy on all the meds! Congrats!!!!
Kayleigh: yours look wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!!! Do you just love em?!??!?
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy73 12th July 2011, 8:17 am

Knxgrl, back in work on day 5 - I'm really impressed, I'm hoping to be back in work about day 5 also!! Your avartar pic is amazing - hopefully mine will look just as good!
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 12th July 2011, 2:47 pm

Thanks!! Mine are settling in nicely finally!! They were totally lopsided for a few days!! one was up under my chin and one was low and full! i was going to ask where you got your sunglasses (in the pic) then i realized youre pre ba and thats Kim Kardashian! LOL
2 days post op 557141
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 12th July 2011, 3:06 pm

Hi Knxgrl,

Your avartar picture is amazing.
Are yours rounds or teardrop? I have been advised on 345cc teardrop partials.

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 12th July 2011, 3:12 pm

rounds... they were swollen in that pick and are settling now - still firm but getting softer... the rounds actually are very natural and when you hold the top of it, gravity pulls the gel down to a teardrop/natural shape, but they keep their fullness....i love them!
This link shows one cut in half but you can see how they hang - they are so soft!!! We decided to pay extra for them because of the difference in how natural they felt!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 12th July 2011, 3:19 pm

They look amazing!
You were right to pay extra for them. I am apprehensive about getting teardrops as I still want fullness at the top; but in a natural way.

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 12th July 2011, 3:25 pm

What kind of before stats do you have? Height, body shape, weight, bra size etc?
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 12th July 2011, 3:28 pm

Height - 5ft 3ins
Weight - 7st 7lb
Body Shape - size 6 clothes
Bra size - 30 B (small C)

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 12th July 2011, 3:34 pm

sorry to ask but any idea what that would be in pounds?? (sorry! i'm an americal - i have no idea what a stone is! lol) ps i sent you a pm

You are pretty petite... I think either one will give you a lot of volume , especially starting out with a small C.... My B was more like an A when i took out all of the padding and fillets and liners!! I was actually surprised when i saw the side shots of myself when i took my befores... everyone used to compliment me on my boobs, but no one realized just how much of it was padding and underwires and pushup!!
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next