Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 days post op.

5 posters

Go down

9 days post op. Empty 9 days post op.

Post by xlaurenx 31st March 2013, 11:02 am

Hey girls im 9 days post op today and finally my boobs are starting to look better each day. My main problem now is that my incisions are sooo painful, ive been wearing panty liners under the sports bra but they are not making a difference. Is there anything else i can try?

Im looking forward to tomoz my ps said i can start back on the diet i was on and god i need it i must have eaten a months amount of food in the last week and i got on the scales and have put on SIX pounds!!!!!!! How much will my implants weigh so i can minus that off the weight gain. Looking forward to getting back in shape and then with new boobies hoping il feel more confident about my figure. xxx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

9 days post op. Empty Re: 9 days post op.

Post by Cazzyxo 31st March 2013, 11:16 am

If you had 390s they are 1.7lbs :)

My incisions were awful but i just soldiered on. I did take anti-inflamitarys after the first week too.

What diet are you on hun and how much have you lost in how long? Xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st March 2013, 11:35 am

You could try sanitary towels as a thicker cushion hun and see if that helps?

The stinging and soreness from the incision doesn't last long hun, we all get it and like Cazzy said, its something you just have to ride out lovely.

As for your weight gain, that too is something that happens to us all. A healthy diet and getting yourself out and walking will help get rid of that hun. Slow and steady and you'll be back in shape in no time xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by new boobies 31st March 2013, 12:44 pm

hey im 6 days post op and my incisions are so painful, think my sports bra has been making them worse though, i need to phone the nurse up as im a little worried as i have a little bit of yellow on my dressings which im concerned about? apart from that i got a hard nipple this morning and felt some feeling, was very happy about that....hope everyone else is feeling ok xxxx
new boobies
new boobies
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 31st March 2013, 4:26 pm

I would try the matress style sanitary towels or cotton wool balls to pad out the band. Also you may have water retention and backed up bowel refuse due to the GA so once your system returns to normal you probably won't have gained much. The best thing to do for post operative healing is to eat a balanced diet, this will ensure your body has enough fuel to repair itself.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 31st March 2013, 7:41 pm

Thanks Cazzy. Well i have done so many diets over the last few years as i went up to 12 stone when i was pregnant. I managed to get down to 10 stone but couldnt shift the rest so have been on the cambridge and when i was weighed for my pre op she said i was 8 stone 8 but have put 6 pounds back on so just over 9 stone again. I was only on the cambridge for four weeks as had to come off it for my ba but i have two weeks supply left so im starting again tomoz. My goal was 8 stone which i wasnt far off from before my op but ive been crazy with food this week and im so disappointed in myself for lettin it creap back up.

Im also now worrying that as ived put on and wanna go back down and under what i was at time of op will this affect my new boobies as i dont wanna ruin them as soon as ive got them xxx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 31st March 2013, 8:27 pm

Im thinking of doing exante. I'm 10st and would love to lose a stone. Fingers crossed you shift the last lot. Its not easy when you've been stuck for so long. I feel like iv been 10st forever lol xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 31st March 2013, 8:37 pm

I was 10 stone for ages but im soo short i looked silly but i really found the cambridge works well for me so im gunna do it again. What does exante consist off? xx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down