Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO HEAVY!!!...please tell me they'll get lighter??

+10
lousimpson
lozzied
cakey_baby
Rachel09
nads
Jessica
Mia
gotsomeboobs
natalia
lucyp
14 posters

Go down

SO HEAVY!!!...please tell me they'll get lighter?? Empty SO HEAVY!!!...please tell me they'll get lighter??

Post by lucyp 5th August 2009, 5:32 pm

Its only 2 days since my op but i'm starting to think it was a bad idea and that i'll need a breast reduction!!!!
..I feel like i have about 5 stone hanging around my neck and woke up with a really bad back this morning. Please tell me they will get lighter with time??? Otherwise i'm going to be falling over all the time!!!!!! :pale: xx
lucyp
lucyp
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

SO HEAVY!!!...please tell me they'll get lighter?? Empty Re: SO HEAVY!!!...please tell me they'll get lighter??

Post by natalia 5th August 2009, 5:35 pm

yes they do get better mine felt heavy and bruised it does get better i had 410 and mine are fine now no weight
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

SO HEAVY!!!...please tell me they'll get lighter?? Empty Re: SO HEAVY!!!...please tell me they'll get lighter??

Post by lucyp 5th August 2009, 5:37 pm

thank god...the skin in the middle feels like its stretching too with the weight....i just hope i made the right decision with the size as i know its early days but they weight a ton!!!! xx
lucyp
lucyp
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 5th August 2009, 5:39 pm

all normal hun, i felt exactly the same to begin with it, it gets better trust me huni, keep on top of your meds chick xxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 5th August 2009, 5:41 pm

mine felt like it was stretched to thats cause it is its all normal
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 5th August 2009, 5:42 pm

Aw Lucy Hug

It truly does get better!!! It is just us trying to adjust to them..they really arent that heavy.....you are bruised and swollen and achy....this effects your posture and sleeping. Also the g.a. and meds bloat, and zonk you!!

It is all normal......!!!! xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyp 5th August 2009, 5:45 pm

thank you for the ressurance, i just need to be patient!! x x :ghug:
lucyp
lucyp
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 5th August 2009, 5:58 pm

it gets easier everyday huni, i found the first couple of days to be the most painful but i promise it wont be long before the pain eases lovely..just think of them beautiful boobs at the end of it no pain no gain thats what i kept thinking lol Hug big hugs youll get through it hun

xxxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 5th August 2009, 6:00 pm

I felt like that to begin with too hun, it really does get easier every day though.xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 5th August 2009, 6:03 pm

They definately wont feel as heavy soon hun, you just have lots of swelling. I remember when they felt like they were going to fall off so i was always holding onto them :lol:

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 5th August 2009, 6:55 pm

Agree with what everyone else has said! I remember wondering the same thing, mine felt like they were going to explode for a couple of weeks at least and felt like they weighed about a stone each :) x
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th August 2009, 7:04 pm

Yes its all normal hun, you feel like you constatly have to hold them at first with them being so heavy! but it does get better.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 6th August 2009, 1:55 pm

i rem coming back form transform daycase and stopping at a lay by to get some grap i was holding onto them while i was walking god knows what people thought lol
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 6th August 2009, 2:18 pm

.x. they do feel SO SO heavy to start with!!! I only had 230ccs but they felt like they were really heavy on my chest and I could feel them even when breathing. Everytime I leant forward felt like they were going to pull me over!!!! it gets so much better and eventually after you have healed a bit more, you won't even notice they are there!!!!! :-) .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by lousimpson 6th August 2009, 2:54 pm

Rachel09 wrote:Agree with what everyone else has said! I remember wondering the same thing, mine felt like they were going to explode for a couple of weeks at least and felt like they weighed about a stone each :) x

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Glad i'm not the only one who felt like they were going to explode lol.

Things will definately get easier - it's not just the op itself but having a GA really can upset your system. Give your body time hun you'll be lovin them in no time i promise!!! Flash

Take care chick

xxx
lousimpson
lousimpson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 7th August 2009, 4:52 pm

nads wrote:They definately wont feel as heavy soon hun, you just have lots of swelling. I remember when they felt like they were going to fall off so i was always holding onto them :lol:

x

I agree with Nads! I had to hold onto them whenever I bent down as felt like they were going to fall off! All completely normal.

How did it go with Dr Khan hun as we had the same surgeon and I think you saw my pics before your op?

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyp 7th August 2009, 5:50 pm

Dr Khan was very abrupt!!! didn't even knock before walking into my room, but as long as he's done a good job i don't care!! i get the strapping off on tue, cannot wait!!!! will try upload some pics then.

The boobies are feeling lighter today thank god. I am howeverstill walking around like a hunch back hahaaa!! xx
lucyp
lucyp
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 7th August 2009, 9:41 pm

hiya hunny, like the other girls have said it really does get better in time.
i have 700cc and honestly they do not feel heavy at all, they just feel like they belong there.
you very quickly get used to them and they become part of you, in fact you actually forget you have implants.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by nickimarie 9th August 2009, 3:43 pm

Hiya, mine feel like that too especially in the mornings when I get up they feel really heavy! but it has got much better day by day and they don't hurt anymore, just the heaviness... so don't worry hun, it's still early days and I'm sure what the other girls say about not noticing them after a while will happen to us too :)
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyp 9th August 2009, 6:36 pm

i hope so :) and congrats on your new boobies xx
lucyp
lucyp
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 9th August 2009, 7:00 pm

Hope you are feeling better and Lighter by the day girls Hug xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 10th August 2009, 8:49 pm

Ahh, i know that feeling! I was walking around like the Hunchback of Notre Dame for the first week, it felt so odd! And I hated the feeling of the inside of my arm brushing against my boob!

You will get used to it lovely, especially when they soften.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down