Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do any of you sleep on your stomach ? pre BA or post BA

5 posters

Go down

Do any of you sleep on your stomach ? pre BA or post BA Empty Do any of you sleep on your stomach ? pre BA or post BA

Post by tracey20 2nd August 2009, 4:32 pm

Well I cant get to sleep unless I'm on my stomach with my arms tucked underneath me, I really dont know how I'm going to cope propped up in bed on my back, has anyone else been stomach sleepers ? and how did you cope with the change ? xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Do any of you sleep on your stomach ? pre BA or post BA Empty Re: Do any of you sleep on your stomach ? pre BA or post BA

Post by cakey_baby 2nd August 2009, 4:38 pm

Hi Tracey

I was a stomach sleeper! lol i always slept on my front so didnt know how i would cope post op but i was fine, even now i dont find it very comfortable on my front so i just sleep on my side.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Do any of you sleep on your stomach ? pre BA or post BA Empty Re: Do any of you sleep on your stomach ? pre BA or post BA

Post by tracey20 2nd August 2009, 4:40 pm

thx cakey baby, so you just tried to sleep on stomach/side from post op, day 1 ? xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 2nd August 2009, 4:43 pm

I love to sleep on my stomach but since having my ba I have really been able to. I'm hoping that in time I will be able to sleep on my stomach again. In the meantime I sleep half on my side and half on my stomach (if that makes sense) so I'm not squashing my boobs. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 2nd August 2009, 4:43 pm

No i slept upright on my back for about 2 weeks post op then after about 3 weeks i started sleeping on my side, i do sometimes sleep on my front but not completely flat on my stomach like before i kind of tilt myself to the side a bit otherwise my boob feels a bit strange like a tight feeling and kind of squashed! lol

Everyone is different though hun i know some ladies on here who have bigger implants than me are fine sleeping on their front.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 2nd August 2009, 4:45 pm

I was always a stomach sleeper and to be honest I have found sleeping very difficult since my BA - I have really bad backache from sleeping on my back. But, everyday it gets more and more comfortable to sleep on my side. I think the sacrifice is worth having great boobies! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 2nd August 2009, 4:46 pm

Yeah it does get a lot better after about 3-4 weeks jess.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 2nd August 2009, 4:47 pm

I shall just have to see how it goes then, will get some extra pillows anyway and hopfully the 1st night I will be so zonked, that I wont care :lol: xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 2nd August 2009, 4:48 pm

tracey20 wrote:I shall just have to see how it goes then, will get some extra pillows anyway and hopfully the 1st night I will be so zonked, that I wont care :lol: xx

But I'm kidding myself there lol, will be in too much discomfort Hysterical
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleSweep 4th August 2009, 12:19 pm

I was a stomach sleeper - it was the only position i could get to sleep in so it worried me too. Directly after the operation for the first week i was so whacked out i just slept constantly without even thinking about position.

Then one morning - a month or so post - BA i woke up on my front :)

You do have to mannover the boobies a bit to lie on your front (well i do anyway) but its perfectly comfortable for me to sleep like that now.
LittleSweep
LittleSweep
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 5th August 2009, 8:38 pm

Thats great to hear Littlesweep, I love sleeping on my stomach :)
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down