Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consultation

+9
Jessica
kay
Annie66
annefinackapan
natalia
sarahsbabies
*Sally*
gotsomeboobs
Gemma31
13 posters

Go down

Consultation Empty Consultation

Post by Gemma31 28th July 2009, 10:20 pm

Well I had my consultation tonight with Nigel Carver at Holly House Hospital that I'd waited about 4 weeks for and it was fantastic!!!

Mr Carver was extremely friendly and I just clicked with him straight away. The hospital was also very lovely and the price was right too!! Cheerleader

He took my measurements and asked what size I wanted to achieve and I said at least a C but maybe a D and he agreed with me and said he would recommend the 320cc or 340cc but thought more so the 340cc. He said I would need to have unders as I have little breast tissue and he could feel my chest bones and said I would get a more natural look with unders. Said if I had overs then they would end up looking very false and would probably be able to see the implant. He said if I was insistent on overs then he would not do the operation (which I was pleased about).

I then tried on the implants and wore a 34dd bra and I was like WOW, can I take these implants home with me!!! :lol: The 340cc looked great and I felt very confident with the size. The implants that they use are Nagor but I'm a little concerned as there doesn't seem to be anybody on here that's had these!!!

I am about 99% sure that I'm gonna go ahead with it. The earliest I can have the BA done is the 11th Sept but that suits me down to the ground as it's the school holidays and want the kids back at school first. Just need to call work tomorrow and confirm I can take the two weeks off following then I am ready to book!!! eek!!!

All in all a very good consult. I can't believe I am actually considering this after all these years!! Best of all hubby is very happy and said why don't I call tomorrow and book it!!!

Thanks for reading girls and I'll keep you posted.

Gemma xxx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Consultation Empty Re: Consultation

Post by gotsomeboobs 29th July 2009, 3:31 am

Awww congrats Gemma, glad you had a fab consult!!!! Good luck for today with confirming time of work hun!!!!! 👍

Keep us posted lovely xxxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 29th July 2009, 6:20 am

Hi Gemma, Holly House is a lovely hospital and I've heard good things about Mr. Carver too. Are you local to Buckhurst Hill? I went to school about 5 mins from Holly House so know the area very well!

Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 29th July 2009, 7:23 am

I'm glad your consult went well and you've got a supportive hubby by the sounds of it.

I'm sure I've seen someone on here that has Nagor implants, can't remember who though Rolling Eyes , sorry.

I'll look forward to seeing your date added in the calendar Cheerleader
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th July 2009, 8:31 am

is this your first consulation hun?i had a few b4 i made up my mind just better to shop around great news though otherwise
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 29th July 2009, 8:36 am

Great you had such a positive experience. Lots to consider now.. this is the exciting but sometimes the most confusing part!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 29th July 2009, 8:56 am

Glad it went well for you and you're feeling happy and confident. I think Mia had nagor implants and is very pleased with them. She'll probably come along soon and tell you about them.
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 29th July 2009, 9:00 am

How exciting!!!! That's great news hunny x Pleased it all went well x Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 29th July 2009, 9:00 am

Glad you had a great consult hun, I haven't heard of anyone who's had those implants but maybe you might find some info on the internet - worth looking. Your hubby sounds nice and supportive which will make things so much easier and smoother for you - that's great. Congratulations, when you meet the right surgeon for you, sometimes you just get that feeling and you just "know" he's the one for you so good luck xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 29th July 2009, 9:06 am

Thats brilliant news hun.

These really are exiting times,i am so glad you had a good consult.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 29th July 2009, 9:34 am

Glad to hear you had a good consult xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 29th July 2009, 9:47 am

thats great hun sounds like such a postitive experience. havnt heard of anyone having that implant make before but there maybe someone. its great the your hubby is so supportive of anything too. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th July 2009, 12:42 pm

Hi Gemma!!

Well it sounds like your 'gut feelings' may be just right for you!! Soo pleased you are pleased and O.H. too Cheerleader

I have heard good revievs about your surgeon, I know he is not mentioned much here, neither is mine but, that can be a good thing.

Mine also would not operate with the likelihood of an unnatural result that would not please himself or me...I believe that is needed more. I think we may have had very similar consults, expectations and advice.

I have Nagor co-gel implants too by choice, I had the option of any make I wanted, however, we decided on these due to feel, robustness, and lifetime guarantee. I am pleased with them, but at the same time I have had no others implanted to compare. If you are doubtfull about them, I would ask if you can choose your own make, most Reputable Surgeons should offer this option, even if they use a particular brand as standard.

Website link is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and will explain the guarantee , sizes. and choice of differing implants to you. They have contacted me to see if I am happy with them and service, and to ensure I have received the booklet and guarantee cards etc. so customer care is very good. There is also a booklet which your p.s. should give to you and discuss in consultation together to ensure you make the best choice for you.

Hope this helps a little!! Ask away if any other questions!! It is good to have a few consultaions to compare though, however, Like you 'I just knew' and the P.S. I choose was highly reccommended by other consultant surgeons I know. All the best Hug xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 29th July 2009, 2:23 pm

Hi Sally,

I live in Braintree, Essex but was recommended Holly House by a couple of friends that used to live in and around the woodford area. I've heard that Mr Carver is the 'boobie man of Essex'! I was so chuffed with last night that I knew he was the one and the place was also great. I got quoted 4390 which I think is a fair price.

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th July 2009, 3:10 pm

I got quoted 4390 which I think is a fair price.

that sounds expensive to me just for a ba
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 29th July 2009, 3:57 pm

Hi natalia,

Did u have an uplift as well?

Gemma x
Gemma31