Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd consultation

4 posters

Go down

2nd consultation  Empty 2nd consultation

Post by rachij 22nd June 2013, 2:21 pm

Hey 

I've booked a 2nd consultation with my surgeon as I forgot to ask some questions as was nervous - he has recommended the Nagor anatomical implants definately 360g moderate height, low profile or possibly on surgery day change it to 390g full height low projection. 

Also I have bought a cheap white vest top to try the implants on as wore the wrong top on 1st consult, my surgeon won't actually confirm which size I'm going to have it'll come down to the day!!!!!!! It's driving me mad not knowing, also what size I'm going to have to get in sports bras for the weeks after.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

2nd consultation  Empty Re: 2nd consultation

Post by Lisa34 22nd June 2013, 2:26 pm

Your surgeon will advise what size sports bra to get hun x if in doubt you could always get a Macom, you only need to know your back size for one of these.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd June 2013, 2:26 pm

Your surgeon should give you a guestimate to enable you to get your sportsbras lovely. Its true, they can't guarantee you a size, but they CAN give you a guestimate, so just explain that to them lovely.

If not, take pictures with you of the 'look' you want and use your sizes to help achieve that look, then maybe buy a Macom that doesn't require a cup size hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd June 2013, 3:28 pm

Hi rach, like the girls have said the Macom bras are so great for all of us pre BA when we don't know what size we will be because you only need your backsize :) I'm going back to meet my surgeon again to try sizes with pictures of what I want to make sure I'm going for the right size for the outcome I hope for xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down