Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with choosing implant! Under 300cc Club.

3 posters

Go down

Help with choosing implant! Under 300cc Club. Empty Help with choosing implant! Under 300cc Club.

Post by riley27 15th January 2017, 5:39 pm

I know everyone says go the bigger size but I'm petrified of going too big. 

Ideally I want to be a cute C cup  which I think will suit my frame. 
My stepdaughter has 290cc and 310cc and is a full C cup but she is 5'2 and a size 6. 
I'm 5'6 and a size 8 with small A's to begin with. 

I'm thinking 270cc moderates or 255cc HP. Both very similar but projection a little more with the HP and smaller breast.

Are there many ladies in the under 300cc club who know my struggle and can help with advice?

I really don't want big boobs, would just like boobs that fit in clothes and that I can get a cleavage in and get away with not wearing a bra. I love my boobs but they're only just too small so if I'm going under the knife I may as well try to get the perfect boobies which I have always seen as a nice C cup.
riley27
riley27
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Help with choosing implant! Under 300cc Club. Empty Re: Help with choosing implant! Under 300cc Club.

Post by muddypaws 18th January 2017, 12:39 pm

Hi riley27

My implants are 430's but didn't want to read and run as the forum seems very quiet at the moment.

Everyone seems to get a different outcome regardless of size and shape due to our own genetics.

I think the best thing is to show your surgeon photos of the outcome you'd like to achieve as a C cup in your mind may be completely different to a C cup in his/her mind. 

I too didn't want to go too big, and 430cc sounded huge to me but I trusted my surgeons opinion she and went with it. I'm now a 32DD and they fir my frame perfectly. I know they look huge in my AVI but I am wearing a padded push up there lol, when dressed in everyday clothes you wouldn't even know I'd had it done which is just what I wanted.

Good luck with all the decisions, it can be very confusing but if you trust your surgeon they will give you the best advice.

x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Help with choosing implant! Under 300cc Club. Empty Re: Help with choosing implant! Under 300cc Club.

Post by riley27 19th January 2017, 12:24 am

Hi Muddy Paws
Thanks for your reply.

I showed pics to my surgeon of the look I was going for and he just said the pictures didn't mean anything as they were just pictures from surgeons for advertising, so he's not a fan of before and after pics

My surgeon is Dr Meleagros and he very much lets you choose your own implant size with not a lot of guidance on mls and cup sizes as he thinks you should just choose the implant size you like the look of. 

I like this because I don't want to feel like I am being pressured into a size that I don't want however I tried on larger sizes at my consult and am now thinking of going smaller but haven't tried on the smaller sizers. 

I have my pre op next Tuesday and another meet with my surgeon to go over sizes so will have to wait and see what I like.

Damn it's a little freaky worrying I'm going to be too big but I'm sure it will all come out right in the end. I'm sure anything around the 300 mark will be fine on me. 

I just want normal boobs, not the thing people notice first about me, not big and not small. 

Thanks for the advice x
riley27
riley27
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 19th January 2017, 10:24 am

Sounds like it's all good then Hun, I've been heard some very good reports about your surgeon too. Good luck on Tuesday, it's exciting stuff :-)
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by 5sabrina5 21st January 2017, 7:02 am

Your the same height and size as me, Im going for 350cc moderate plus mentor, dual plane, and hoping to achieve a C result. If a D then I will have to put up with them hehe They looked perfect when I tried them on, so Im hoping they do after operation. Ive seen so many pics of people and all with the same sizes yet all different sizes, so it very much seems to be what there like on your own body. Good Luck I hope you get the result you want. I just want to still be able to fit into most of my clothes without the two sizes bigger bras. I also need to be able to hide the surgery from work until next year lol.
5sabrina5
5sabrina5
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by riley27 24th January 2017, 10:20 pm

Hey, I had my pre op today and also my final size decision. In and out in a flash, I picked 265cc High profile. They looked cute still so I think I'll be happy with them. 

Definitely won't succumb to booby greed and only doing this as my boobs are slightly too small to be practical and I'd hate to have big ones. 

Wish me luck Eeeeeeeeeekkkk! So exciting!
riley27
riley27
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down