Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired of PAIN!

+3
Charlii
melloumaw
CartoonUnicorn
7 posters

Go down

Tired of PAIN! Empty Tired of PAIN!

Post by CartoonUnicorn 26th February 2016, 1:44 pm

Approaching 4 weeks po and this has been SO much harder than I expected. At day 5 I really thought I was making a fast recovery but it got more painful from there. Where my skin has stretched it constantly feels like razor blades are slicing into my skin all over my boobies. Driving is very painful and I've been in tears with the pain several times even though I'm taking the strongest painkillers I can. The incisions look fine but hurt a lot, especially with any movement, so I'm trying to travel as little as possible. I ordered a triaction extreme sports bra thinking it might be better than the macom and it's tiny around the band! I ordered 32 (my band measurement is 29") because I read they come up small but I can't even get it done up WITH a bra extender. It hurts the incisions so much theres no chance of keeping it on.

I don't have anyone to travel out and return it for me either. I think I'll need to order a 36b which is so disheartening and I can't believe I'm only a b cup after all this pain, money and hassle.

I'm feeling really low at the moment, tired and now having to work as well. They are still sitting high and are quite hard. I honestly had NO idea the pain would be this bad and last this long! Please tell me it gets better!!
disappoint
CartoonUnicorn
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Tired of PAIN! Empty Re: Tired of PAIN!

Post by melloumaw 26th February 2016, 4:02 pm

didn't want to read and run honey.
 i remember the early stages i was in agony,and had to go back to work after about 2 weeks with lots of manual handling.driving was v painful especially reverse. can you call your clinic and ask them their opinion over the phone first.i used to love a face cloth warmed up in the bath and just held on boobies. not red hot tho
hope you feel better soon
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th February 2016, 6:23 pm

The pain shouldn't be this bad still. It's possibly telling your body to slow down. But if you're still on top shelf painkillers at 4 wks I would maybe think about going and speaking to your surgeon. You should be getting back to day to day stuff. 

Maybe think about a different bra, the triactions do come up right. Maybe an m&s zipbfront might be better suited without the band seam?
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 26th February 2016, 6:42 pm

Just to reassure u - I still had quite a lot of pain at 4 weeks - it hurt to even walk! That needles feeling you describe - I had exactly that too - feels like really bad sunburn! The seatbelt irritated me, clothes, anything! I'm now 10 weeks post op and that pain literally only went about a week or so ago. It really was a long recovery but at the 8/9 week mark - like magic I started feeling pain free and like me again - I'm back at the gym etc. It can take a while for some so you aren't abnormal! 

It should start to slowly get better now week by week but I do feel for you as it's tough if you aren't even happy with the size. 

But if u think those implants are sitting high now - imagine what bigger ones would be like! 

I've still got one side a little high and uneven - just willing it to settle then I'll be 100% happy.

Chin up - things will improve!! X
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 26th February 2016, 9:36 pm

Sorry to hear you are still in pain and hope it starts to ease off soon. It is all worth it. Are you sure you are only a b cup as your measurements were DD before your op.
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 27th February 2016, 9:39 am

i believe she'll be looking at a 36b for comfort on the band as she is a 29 rib.but all bands seem too tight.
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by CartoonUnicorn 27th February 2016, 4:54 pm

Yeah it's the band on the triaction bra that is putting the bra size out. It's really good to see that I'm not the only one with this pain. I don't feel there's anything "wrong", it just seems like a really long recovery time. It is exactly like needles or very bad sunburn. I hate even moisturising as it hurts so much to touch them. I'll have a look at the m&s zip style bra :-)
CartoonUnicorn
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain15 27th February 2016, 10:16 pm

Aww sweetie I am sorry to hear how bad the pain is for you, I guess everyone is completely different and our bodies heal in individual ways. I am virtually pain free and was since week 1 but I had small implants so maybe the impact wasn't as bad, I don't know. But I still get bad burning sensations in incisions like they are on fire sometimes, and as I work in retail I am finding after a full days work they feel even worse and just want to take everything off and lie in bed. 

With regards to the bra size, I feel exactly the same.. I know we will change shape completely but the nurse told me to buy a C sports bra for post op and it is huge/baggy on the cups when I thought it would be too tight! So disheartening as silly as it sounds! So I have resorted to wearing a thin stretchy 'comfort' bra which is basically a small vest crop top bra from sainsburys lingerie section. Which is very comfortable for around the house, and a macom just for more physical days such as at work. 

Hope your feeling better, but definitely speak to your surgeon and get some advice anyway xxx
daisychain15
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th February 2016, 12:33 pm

If it's a prickly sunburn pain, try icing over the tops to try and cool them down. You can try antihistamines if they're itchy too. But itll pass soon hopefully.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 29th February 2016, 8:10 pm

Sorry that you are still having pain, I too still had pain well into 8 weeks. I thought it would never get better but it does. How are you now feeling any better? I found I didn't want to touch them even when I had a shower I couldn't bear the water to touch them. I did try to rub some moisturiser on them even if they hurt but I did find it helped. Xxx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by CartoonUnicorn 29th February 2016, 8:51 pm

I feel the same! Even putting moisturiser on hurts- just like when you have sunburn. I'm so glad it's normal, I hope it doesn't last 8 weeks though! Eek!
CartoonUnicorn
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down