Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still feeling tired :(

+4
barbiegirl
xaxa
Aurora1979
Trisha.28
8 posters

Go down

Still feeling tired :( Empty Still feeling tired :(

Post by Trisha.28 29th March 2012, 8:42 am

Hiya my beautiful breast buddies xxxx I'm 8 days post op and I'm still feeling extreamaly tired I can't keep my eyes open I'm going to bed at quiet a reasonable time 11/11.30 ish and waking up at 7.30/8 to get the kids ready for school when I get back from dropping kids off I have my first coffe of the morning and that's when it hits me I'm instantly falling to sleep I'm not on atibiotics any more! I do take 1 tramadol pain killer about 7.30 as soon I wake up just on case of morning boob lol and to sort out the other little niggles and stuff! But seriously should I still be this tierd ,,, I can't function properly :( help Xxxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Still feeling tired :( Empty Re: Still feeling tired :(

Post by Aurora1979 29th March 2012, 12:29 pm

I was drained the first 6 days, so much so that I would have an afternoon snooze. Days 6-9 I had to wean myself off my nap as I was back at work day 10! I asked to change my hours to earlys which meant I could get home about 5 and have a snooze before my OH got home.

Give yourself time honey - also does tramadol make you drowsy? Maybe you could go on to paracetemol now? Maybe ask your pcc? I didn't need any meds after my op so I was lucky.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 29th March 2012, 1:21 pm

I was fine for the first few days then all of a sudden it just hit me lol I can't take paracetamol I'm allergic to it I haven't had no pain I'm just so scared of morning boob I feel like I've got to take somthing to avoid it ,,, I know it's a bit silly but it makes me feel a bit better lol
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 29th March 2012, 1:31 pm

I did wonder when it would all catch-up with you tbh as you were up and about so quickly.

Maybe speak to your surgeon/doctor and see if there is something else you can take in case the tramadol is adding drowsiness?

I didn't have morning boob, or nothing that resembled the discomfort that some girls have described. From what I have read it is caused partly by the transition from lying to standing when gravity moves your implant in a different direction suddenly. I slept very upright which is why I think I maybe didn't get it - not everyone gets morning boob - if that helps put your mind at rest?
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 29th March 2012, 1:51 pm

Hi trisha, don't worry I think it's only normal after all those strong medications we take! It took me until day 6 to get back to normal. I felt like a zombie. Remeber you were very energetic the first few days so maybe it's only affecting you now Still feeling tired :( 571992
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 29th March 2012, 2:15 pm

Yes I was more or less back to my normal self the very next day it was like I never even had anything done lol x I think it's the tremadol it does say on pack can make you drowsy !!!
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegirl 29th March 2012, 3:27 pm

Hey Trisha, yes the tramadol does make you sleepy! I was generally shattered for about 2 weeks PO, Its only been in the past week I've perked up a bit, I've still had some pain under my left boob with what I now know as being inflamed veins so I've still took only one tramadol before I go to bed but I've weaned myself off painkillers during the day as I need to work, if I do get sore during the day I take a couple paracetamol.
Hope you're doing ok chick xxx
barbiegirl
barbiegirl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th March 2012, 11:42 am

Do you still feel you need such a strong painkiller as tramodol? It's that that's probably knocking you out hun.

You're now 9 days post-op and if you do suffer some morning boob it's something that yes, is uncomfortable and makes your boobs feel like massive heavy jugs to carry around but nothing you couldn't cope with babe, after getting up and about for a bit. it does settle down.

You have children so obviously you're active, get your rest when you can, but at this stage unless you're in a lot of pain and feel the pain meds are essential to get you through I'd drop the tramodol hun and just continue with your healing without them. You don't have to take them if you dont feel you need them. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 30th March 2012, 3:56 pm

Hay ladies I'm off the tremadol from now on I didn't take on this morning before I got up and today I've been fine xx so it was obviously the strong meds that was making me sleepy :) thank god I though I'd over donrcthe first few days! YAAAY I haven't over done it lol xxxx thanks for you replys all you lovely ladies xxxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 30th March 2012, 4:28 pm

Hey Trisha,

Glad youre feeling back to yourself, im not looking forward to taking that then im sleepy without any meds haha

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 30th March 2012, 5:13 pm

It does actually say may make you drowsy but good god .. It really does do what it says on the tin lol x there unbelievable strong! I'm not taking them NOOO more lol I feel so much better today I've actually made it round Norwich town shopping , think going shopping had made me feel better to ( a bit of retail therapy never hurt anyone did it ) lol
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 30th March 2012, 5:32 pm

Glad u r feeling better.

Ibuprofen or voltarol works well, if u can take them. They are anti-inflammatories so help reduce any swelling.

Takes a while for the GA to get out of your system too.... Sometimes weeks. Bit of shopping always helps!! ;0)
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 30th March 2012, 8:39 pm

Yeah, Tramadol is strong stuff. It surprises me that some doctors prescribe it without much warning about its effects. Glad you're feeling a bit more with it. For what its worth I didn't experience morning boob either and I slept on my back / side pretty much throughout so maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones.
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down