Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back to get some boobs

+4
mrskelly
Lucy106
tan36
LindaP
8 posters

Go down

I'm back to get some boobs Empty I'm back to get some boobs

Post by LindaP 9th January 2016, 1:33 pm

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on here for a long time. Last year I was looking to get my boobs done but after having a consultation and giving it some thought I ended up deciding that it wasn't the right time for it given that I had too much else going on at the same time. Now I am back and looking to get them done for sure, hopefully around April-May.

I am now very excited to return to the boob journey. I have booked consultations with Miss Anne Dancey and Mr Guy Sterne for the 19 January and I am going to an open evening with Mr Sterne next week. Now that I have decided that the time is right I just want to find my perfect surgeon and get booked as soon as possible!
LindaP
LindaP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

I'm back to get some boobs Empty Re: I'm back to get some boobs

Post by tan36 9th January 2016, 1:47 pm

Good luck with finding the right surgeon hun xxx
tan36
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 9th January 2016, 2:50 pm

That's really exciting!!! Picking surgeons is such a fun stage although it didn't feel like it at the time as I was too anxious to get it all booked up!

Try and see three different surgeons if you can. I saw 4.

Good luck!!! X X
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 9th January 2016, 6:09 pm

Glad you feel now is the right time, enjoy the experience xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 9th January 2016, 8:07 pm

Wow good luck with your experience xxx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 10th January 2016, 2:18 pm

Fingers crossed you find the right ps now that your ready to embark on the boob journey. Best of luck x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaP 11th January 2016, 1:32 pm

Thanks everyone, I am very excited. I had a consultation last year and although I liked the surgeon I don't feel like he is the one. I have also booked a consultation with the hospital group. Mainly because it's free and an extra opinion is always useful. Hopefully one of the surgeons I see next week will be the one and if not I will continue looking.
LindaP
LindaP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 11th January 2016, 2:25 pm

I had a consultation with thg too. I didn't end up going with them but the consultation was so useful as you get to try on the sizers to know what size implant you should be going for. It was definitely a good guide! X
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaP 12th January 2016, 10:37 pm

So I met Mr Sterne today for an open evening with a mini consultation. I really liked him. He was very easy to speak to and you could tell that he really cares about his work. It was nice to see some of the other girls considering different procedures too. There were 7 of us there in total and Mr Sterne gave a presentation before seeing everyone individually.

After the 15 minute mini consultation he has already given me a lot to think about. He had a quick look at my breasts and said I would probably get overs which is what I expected. What I wasn't expecting was that he suggested teardrop implants might suit me as I already have a bit of upper pole and round could give a very slight but unnatural bump. When I see him next week we will look at more pictures and discuss more in detail how to achieve the best results for me. I was just surprised because in my mind I was getting round but I really trust his judgement so after going through in detail exactly what I want he still believes a tear drop implant will achieve that best I would be happy with that.

Overall I got a really good impression of him and I really felt like he could be the one. He is also BAAPS and works as a reconstructive surgeon so definitely qualified for the job. I still have two other consultations scheduled for next week so that could change my mind but for the moment I am very positive about Mr Sterne. I will spend the weekend looking at lots of boobs as he suggested I bring pictures of boobs I like next week so that we can discuss what I like about them and how I can get something like it.

So much excitement going on right now! panic
LindaP
LindaP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 13th January 2016, 8:05 am

That's really exciting news!!! Yes these surgeons can often throw you a curve ball! I love the shape of teardrop implants but was told that due to my nipples being quite high already it would not be a good idea. They are great for if you need a bit of 'lift' too! 

Definitely see the other surgeons as I thought I'd chosen my one and then changed my mind once I met the 3rd surgeon! 

Keep us posted - it's really exciting this stage! X
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 13th January 2016, 1:42 pm

How exciting LindaP !!! I only see one consultant and I new he was the one. I do think if I found this website before of seeing him I think I would of seen more. Xxx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 13th January 2016, 1:46 pm

Lots to think about then clap hands
Good Luck on your journey.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 13th January 2016, 4:43 pm

Welcome back! Great you've already got all those consults booked in. Sounds like your first one went well. Let us all know how the others go :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down