Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training weights after ba

2 posters

Go down

Training weights after ba Empty Training weights after ba

Post by missindependant88 21st October 2015, 12:38 pm

Hi everyone, so i'm just looking for some advice on training. I've just started doing weights, already am pretty active with running/metafit etc but on monday i trained chest, back & biceps. Usual aching after which i expected but left boobie became swollen, have strapped myself up with a sports bra and it appears to be going down.

Just wondering if anyone trains and if so do you train chest? Are there specific exercises to avoid?

I had unders so think thats going to affect them.

Any advice appreciate as feeling pretty glum about not being able to train properly :(

Nicky xx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Training weights after ba Empty Re: Training weights after ba

Post by Charlii 21st October 2015, 1:19 pm

Are you properly supported while your working out? If this is a new thing for your body, then some swelling can be expected. Treatment is exactly what you've done, back in the sports bra. If it's a new swelling however, maybe get it checked out.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 21st October 2015, 8:41 pm

Thanks Charlii, yes wore the shock absorber ultimate run whilst working out. The thing is I haven't worked my pectorial muscles since before the op (2 years ago) so it is new in terms of training the muscles since they've been adapted! been wearing a sports bra today and even though my muscles are still killing me the swelling has gone down a little. cancelled my gym classes tonight and the next ones aren't until Friday.

Will I ever be able to train chest with weights? xx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st October 2015, 9:23 pm

Absolutely, plenty of unders girls still lift and train their chests. The only thing stopping them is normally an aesthetic thing with muscle distortion. Kind of where you flex your pec and the implant bounces, a more pronounced version of that. Some girls then switch to overs. Keep at it within your comfort zone, and see how it goes.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 21st October 2015, 9:57 pm

ok that's comforting to hear, just need this swelling to go down, it's right near the nipple and feels a bit like a bubble/air pocket. hoping in a couple of days it goes :-/ yeah mine did that but didn't hurt them.

once their ok i'll start real light and work up to it I think. Thanks for the chat :) xx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down