Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre op

+2
Daniellecorbin
BkozK
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pre op - Page 3 Empty Re: Pre op

Post by Kay1510 6th August 2015, 6:26 am

Haha yeah they are really nothing to worry about at all :)

Well one thing I've learnt about this forum is everyone reacts so differently.  Personally I'm still getting it in the morning a little bit.. and I'm 2 and a half weeks PO.. but it's not as bad as it was. It's just that initial bit in the morning where it hurts more (hazarding a guess that it's where you've been still all night) 

I'm feeling ok thanks lovely :) back to work now (went back on sunday) and though I still feel a little uncomfortable.. it's nothing I can't handle! Just feels a little sunburnt on my chest (I'm guessing where my skin is so stretched)

However my surgeon did say to me the morning after my op that it was a squeeze getting the implants in so I would feel quite tight for a while and also a little hard. He wasn't wrong lol! And I had unders which is always more uncomfortable than overs.  I was very very small before with very little breast tissue so though I've hurt longer than I thought.. I guess it was to be expected.  Xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 6th August 2015, 7:55 am

Wow yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I can see that you had 400cc unders! That's quite big compared to what I'm having. I'm probably only having about 260cc overs, so I've got my fingers crossed for a more gentle time of it. I guess whatever you have, you are having an invasive procedure and you just need to be prepared to let your body heal at it's own pace. I'm glad to hear that you're getting back to normal. Now that you're getting over the initial recovery phase, you've got the more exciting bit ahead. All the dropping and fluffing stuff. I'm looking forward to that too x.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 6th August 2015, 5:24 pm

Don't forget Macromilly that furries don't drop and fluff like other implants xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 7th August 2015, 2:30 pm

Do you know what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].......this has had me a bit confused for a while. I'm going to discuss it with my PS on my next consultation. I understand that the implant (furry) sticks to the breast tissue and so it stays largely where it's placed. Hence the need for a skillful surgeon to place them. But I have seen a picture trail of conical furries and the difference between week 1 and week 8 is incredible! 

At week 1 they looked like two stuck on grapefruits. Very high and round. By week 8 they had dropped into a gorgeous, natural slopey shape. What's that if it's not dropping and fluffing? I might post the question and see what the girls with furries say.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 7th August 2015, 3:35 pm

You have a valid point there Macromilly xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 7th August 2015, 3:37 pm

I've posted the question. Let's see what the girls with the furries say. Have you seen any picture trails of furries since you've become active @ BkozK? How do they look?
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 7th August 2015, 3:38 pm

OMG look at that - I'm just become 'active' xx
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict