Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre op

+2
Daniellecorbin
BkozK
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pre op - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre op

Post by JadeB91x 5th August 2015, 7:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hahaha its a nightmare i cant go a day without looking! I had my first one last year too but was really disappointed with what the surgeon said so i was put off for a while but ever since the start of this year ive had boobs on the brain! I know not long at all  dance yours will be here before you know it! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he definitely wont be tutting! You might even get sick of him always wanting to see them haha! All i want to do is talk about boobs and really struggling to find people who still want to listen  Hysterical xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th August 2015, 8:22 am

Hehe, my ears are here listening my lovely
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 5th August 2015, 8:49 am

No one gets it like you guys do! Haha! x
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th August 2015, 3:18 pm

group hug love this forum x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 5th August 2015, 3:32 pm

Me too, ive been addicted since i joined! So thankful for it because now i know so much more compared to when i had my very first consultation in 2014! x
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th August 2015, 3:42 pm

Yes me too, I had been glued to real self but they are mostly American and had nothing about the implant I'm having (and Macromilly ), I sighed relief to have finally found support and guidance, and such a friendly bunch of ladies xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 5th August 2015, 4:02 pm

Yeah, those pesky Americans are not fans of the furries! Ha! 

I've spoken to quite a few ladies on here who have had them and they have all said that they are happy with them. They all say that they take longer to settle and soften, but when they do........(insert wolf whistle here)!

I've actually never joined an online forum before. I'm not really much of a joiner, but this has been so helpful. I'm sure that I completely underestimated the recovery phase before I started reading threads on here. I think I would have had the shock of my life if I'd have gone it alone!

Some of the stuff that you might potentially go through post op, like morning boob, post op blues etc.....as scary as it is, I'd rather know now and be prepared for it. I'm not really telling many people about my BA, so to have you girls to talk to in the run up to it and in the weeks afterwards is very reassuring. I'm really glad I found you all x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th August 2015, 4:14 pm

Hehe, but without the Americans I wouldn't get such amusing TV like Botched. They do like to go ott with their plastic surgery. I have friends who have had BAs but not the furries and like you said, without the knowledge from the wonderful ladies on here I would never of known they take longer than other implants, would have totally panicked xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th August 2015, 4:16 pm

Oooo I've just noticed I'm an active member wahoooooooo Cheerleader
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 5th August 2015, 4:21 pm

Congratulations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 5th August 2015, 4:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love real self! Find it so helpful you can actually see the pictures on there without having to go onto pictrail! Botched used to make my week! Think its finished now though?  nope

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the zingers and vibrations! I literally would of worried myself sick if i didnt find this forum! And my friend never told me about half this stuff only the zingers! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 5th August 2015, 4:28 pm

Have you girls watched the 'Stages of Healing' video that is on here (just type 'stages of healing' into the search)? About half way down the list in General by Mio123. 

The pictures immediately after the op are a bit 'OMG square boobs' but you really see how much thing change and settle over the coming weeks and months. I know now not to panic when my boobs are not the finished article on day one. It's really worth a watch
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 5th August 2015, 4:31 pm

@JadeB91 - what are the zingers and vibrations?
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 5th August 2015, 4:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the zingers are the nerves reconnecting I think or whatever it is they do, think they might feel like little shooting pains but I'm not 100% sure and God only knows what the vibrations are but I've read a few girls saying that post op they felt like their new boobs were vibrating like someone's phone was in there lol x
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 5th August 2015, 5:24 pm

Oh lord.......it all sounds joyous! Eye on the prize Jade, eye on the prize :-) x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th August 2015, 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I never new about the vibrations, that would definitely freak me out.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], gonna check out that healing vid now x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th August 2015, 5:42 pm

Wow that was so interesting, yeah very square and the bruising at 9 day but come 3 months they look fantastic x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 5th August 2015, 6:18 pm

I know, it's very cool to watch that progress. I'm so glad that I'm better prepared now for the recovery phases. Before I joined this forum, I really was under the impression that my boobs would be the finished article after a few weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th August 2015, 6:22 pm

Totally me too. I've made arrangements to take my children to visit a friend at post 11 days, its a 40 min drive. Think I may have to reschedule
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th August 2015, 6:30 pm

Jade, just checked out those next bras. They look great, simple but should be easy to wear under most tops. Thank you for the heads up x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 5th August 2015, 7:58 pm

Sorry to butt in on this conversation girls .. however I can totally vouch for the vibrations!  Seriously thought my phone was in my bra the first time it happened! So excited for you girls!  Xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th August 2015, 9:10 pm

I'm so glad I've been told about them coz I'd reckon they were about to explode or something, now I know not to panic. Do they last long, how do you stop them or do you just ride them out. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 5th August 2015, 9:40 pm

Haha luckily my sister told me about them. She had never heard of it and she freaked out when it happened to her! It's nothing major.. and it's not even a big vibration.  It's hard to describe.  I'd say I got them 3-4 tomes a day from day 3 until day 6 but haven't had one since!  They only lasted a few seconds. I guess everyone's different but just don't worry haha.  I wish I knew the scientific reason for it.  Xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th August 2015, 11:27 pm

They sound so weird, I'll try and remember to ask my PS see if he knows x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 6th August 2015, 5:37 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the vibrations I'm not too worried about (now I know about it) I'm more concerned about morning boob. It sounds horrendous. How has it been for you honey?
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum