Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre op

+2
Daniellecorbin
BkozK
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pre op Empty Pre op

Post by BkozK 3rd August 2015, 1:26 pm

Pre op done, bloods, swabs and paper work sorted. Measurements for my sexy socks and a run down of what to expect. So I'm all set and ready for BA on 14th at 12.30. Wasn't happy to be told I cannot have my nails gelled and that all ten fingers will have to be removed
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Pre op Empty Re: Pre op

Post by Daniellecorbin 3rd August 2015, 1:31 pm

Glad I saw this post wasn't sure if they took bloods on pre op eeek feel super scared now I hate needles lol. Kinda weird I hate them but having a boob job haha whens your surgery day? I have my pre op on Thursday and surgery on the 19th August
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd August 2015, 1:49 pm

Exciting stuff! Who are you going through?

Im with Transform had my pre op Friday and all she did was weight, height and pre op piccies then she just went through all the do's and dont's with me!

xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd August 2015, 2:12 pm

Not all pre-ops are the same, I never had bloods or swabs taken. My 'pre-op' was a phone call for BP and next of kin, then on the morning they took medical history, height and weight, and urine sample. 

They need your nails clear so they can see blood flow is still good with a simple pinch, that's very normal. At least you've been given a time already, that's very exciting!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd August 2015, 2:17 pm

It makes more sense doing it morning of though i would of thought!

I feel sad about having my acrylics off too but just think your going to have brand new boobs and your nails can go straight back on once your feeling up to it! x
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellecorbin 3rd August 2015, 2:29 pm

Yes least you have a time already I was told I should get a letter 7days before my op with my time to come down. How are u feeling.
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd August 2015, 4:37 pm

Surgery on 14th august. Having it done at Spire Wellesley. Just a few days in front of yours Danielle.I'm feeling strangely calm with an inner nervous excitement
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd August 2015, 5:28 pm

Oh only half my post saved
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd August 2015, 5:29 pm

Ggggrrrrrr I give up
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd August 2015, 7:48 pm

Jade, I don't have pics taken until op day. Sounds like they all do the same thing just in different days. I've booked my lady to get my nails sorted the day before, sad but agree is for my health and they will go back on ASAP. How are you ladies feeling as your BAs draw closer xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th August 2015, 7:34 am

Haha my PC does that too drives me crazy!

I'm surprisingly calm, I think the day before and morning of i will be absolutely bricking it though! I actually was so excited all the time up until i booked then i lost excitement but thinks that's to do with how long i had to wait!

Im not having mine off till the day before either, hoping ilol be feeling well enough to get them back on within a few days haha xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th August 2015, 8:25 am

Hoping to feel well enough at 3 day post as going to get my hair washed (my husband has offered but reckon he'll get feed up by then, I'm used to washing it every day). Will get nails done at same time, thinking it will help feel more like me and ward off those boobie blues.
Jade, Have you got much to prepare before the big day? X
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th August 2015, 8:32 am

Hair is the main issue I have lol I don't wash mine everyday but knowing that I might not be able to do it myself isn't pleasing me! It will definitely make you feel better I hope I can get my hair into a presentable state too as I normally wear it all right up on top of my head in a messy bun! 

All I need to do now is decide on what ugly bras I'm going to buy then get my arnica, bio oil and pack! What about you?

xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th August 2015, 8:55 am

Haha, ugly bras, yes need to get but going to wait till after as no idea on size. I have bio oil, pure coconut oil and vitamin e oil already. But do need a couple of ice packs. I have decided not to bother with arnica but I am going to get some pure vitamin c as that helps body heal inside and out plus boosts immune system. Other than that I think I'm all set except for tidy house, prep dinners (my husband not a great cook) and have lots of fun with my babies xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th August 2015, 9:03 am

Will they give you one after surgery at your hospital then? I was told by the nurse to get a 34D, DD & E. Hoping and praying i don't fit into the D!
I wasn't too fussed with the arnica and didnt really want to pay for it but the nurse has asked me to take it a week before! I need to sort something comfy to wear for the day of too!
I think were both nearly set to go haha, when is your op? x
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 4th August 2015, 12:29 pm

Arrrgghh....I''m feeling so jealous reading this thread. My BA seems light years away!!!! It's actually 25th Sept, but still......ages. I'll look forward to reading your post op posts though girls x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th August 2015, 1:28 pm

Haha bless you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's how I felt but it came round so quick! I've been waiting since first week of May! x
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th August 2015, 1:39 pm

Ahh Macromilly it will fly by, I can't believe I've only got 10 days, eek. I will post every step for you. Do you have any other occasion to look forward to before your op. I've had 2 birthdays and the start of the 6 weeks holiday to look forward to that has help pass time by xx

Jade, op is 14th aug. PS advised at last consult that I will be supplied with at least one. I did purchase a shock absorber sports bra from TKMax a week or so ago, in a size 32d (was the only one they had) for £9.99, which I thought was a bargain. Having tried it on I think it may be too small, it's soooo tight, might be ok for later down the line when I got running or to gym etc. the nurse suggested a front fastening bra by George, again about £10 and she said ladies have raved about it. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th August 2015, 2:15 pm

I think your definitely going to need more than a D with your implant size!

Its a pain the bra shopping is really bugging me! Surgeon says it doesn't matter what bra as long as its not wired or padded as its not the bra that does the job its the implants and they just need a bit of support and then my nurse and PCC both say granny bras, front or back closing, cups and wide straps! 

Ive find nice ones on next 2 for £20 black and white without wires or padding and they look a nice soft material so wont rub and irritate anything! Think ill end up ordering them closer to the time then if they aren't right ill still be able to send them back! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th August 2015, 2:39 pm

I reckon you maybe right, :ok: I'll check out the next pack of two, I have a voucher for next that I was saving for bras and had completely forgotten about it, thank you. My PS side same only need to mack sure band is wide and low so it doesn't rub on scars xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th August 2015, 2:49 pm

Heres the link http://www.next.co.uk/x6d2240s3#850152x56 they look really comfy! Im dying to order them but have to wait because its 14 days you need to make returns in i think! Yeah my nurse said nothing lacy either and she said about getting nice wide straps but havent found any like that yet! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 4th August 2015, 4:38 pm

Sweet girls - thanks. And yes, I've got loads of social stuff going on but the problem is that since I booked it, I've had boob brain fog! I can think about nothing else. I'm surprised that I still have a job considering all the time I spend online looking at boobs. If I see a woman with a good rack.......I catch myself property starring! I'm obsessed! I'll be lucky if I don't get arrested before my BA. Anyway, my time will come. I'll keep my eye out for you both xx.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th August 2015, 4:49 pm

Hahahaha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have been exactly the same since May! I think everyone is sick to death of listening to me talk about boobs or showing them pictures! I sit at work on here and real self as they have lots of pictures! At one point I even thought I might be turning as I spent so much time looking at boobs Hysterical xXx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 4th August 2015, 5:09 pm

Lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know, I feel like such a perv! I actually had my 1st consultation in Oct last year. I didn't have the finances sorted then but had thought about it for so long, I just thought I need to go for a consultation and that will either make me say, no it's not for me or.....get yourself together and make it happen. Now its booked I'm getting impatient. You've waited a long time too though honey. Not long now xx
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th August 2015, 5:47 pm

Lol love it, boob brain fog, my guess is every women on this site is exactly the same. My husband just tuts now when I mention boobs, lol never thought that day would come, bet he won't be tutting once there here and healed though x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum