Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help on sizing!

3 posters

Go down

help on sizing! Empty help on sizing!

Post by dangleberry 30th July 2015, 3:09 pm

I had my first proper consultation yesterday & based on me wanting to look very natural, surgeon recommended either 245 round or anatomical, or, 280 anatomical.

I wear a 34b bra at the mo but I wouldn't describe myself as being a full b.

Surgeon said that very roughly, the 245's could give me a C cup, and the 280's a D cup.

I have made rice sizers & the 280s do feel bigger (obviously!), but I cant decide if they are too big?  I don't want to go for the smaller ones though & then regret it.

I'm not planning on telling many people & really really do want a natural look. I am 5' 3", 9stone 6lbs, wear a size 8/10.  I'm not skinny though, quite broad shoulders.

Is there anyone on here with similar stats who can advise me about size?  Don't want to look like Dolly Parton but I don't know if the smaller ones will kind of be a bit like 'was it worth it'.

Help!
dangleberry
dangleberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

help on sizing! Empty Re: help on sizing!

Post by dangleberry 30th July 2015, 3:18 pm

p.s. I would be having overs
dangleberry
dangleberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 30th July 2015, 3:20 pm

Hi there, I would say go for he larger of the 2, as it's not a massive difference. And once your swelling has gone down and your 'used' to them, those extra cc ' will just give you a little more oomph.
Good luck
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 30th July 2015, 4:09 pm

I'd say 1) start with getting yourself properly fitted, and 2) don't put too much stock into a bra size. Judging by the fact you're having a smaller (sub300) implant, I'm guessing you're quite petite? I'd absolutely get fitted or measure yourself to check you're 34. So many girls are in the wrong band. Measure around your ribs, and don't add anything. So for example, I measure 31", wear a 32 (and I'm a size 10/12). This little number can put your pre op expectations way off. Once you've got your true size, you'll see that what you perceive as one size is soo different from the truth, and that it's all relevant.

Keep trying on the two sizes and see what shape you feel better in. What suits you. Spend a day in each to get a real feel for it. What I would say though is bigger isn't always better. For me, I was given a choice of 340 and 375. Chose the bigger, but they were too big to safely fit my body. I'm glad of that now, because these fit me perfectly!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by dangleberry 30th July 2015, 6:18 pm

Band measurement without adding anything is 31inches (or maybe 31.5).
dangleberry
dangleberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 30th July 2015, 6:28 pm

So actually you should be in a 32band, so you'd currently already be a 32C (if the b is right). There's just no predicting a bra size, you have to go on what looks right and makes you feel good.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down