Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-op appointment done, dressings off!

+2
Twinky
9NDFp
6 posters

Go down

Post-op appointment done, dressings off! Empty Post-op appointment done, dressings off!

Post by 9NDFp 27th July 2015, 2:48 pm

[color:5ae9=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7019607843137254)]Hi all!
Really happy cos I've just got home from my appointment with Mr Staiano :-). He removed my dressings, said he was very happy with my scars which are healing great, and just put a bit of gauze in my bra to sit between the scars and my bra. He said my implants are sitting quite high but that they will soften with time and in about 3 months will look more natural and I'll have more lower pole. He's very happy with the outcome (and so am I!). He said it's fine for me to be sleeping on my side too! I asked him if it's ok to do movements that involve me raising my arms above my head (eg washing my hair in shower or reaching up to a high shelf to get a cup) and again he said I can do that too! Good to encourage movement of the shoulders to stop them stiffening. Obviously I can't reach up if it's to pick up something heavy - no heavy lifting for a few weeks yet but I can live with that. 
I've nearly finished putting my picture trail together, will add some photos of my scars and then will put up a post.
Shona xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post-op appointment done, dressings off! Empty Re: Post-op appointment done, dressings off!

Post by Twinky 27th July 2015, 4:12 pm

It's great to get that first post op appointment out the way, its the first milestone, and good to hear from your surgeon too.
Side sleeping still may feel a little awkward, it did for me up until last week (week 5)
But go with it, it does get easier.

Cant wait to see pics. My trail was deleted but im going to make another one I think...or try at least! lol

xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post-op appointment done, dressings off! Empty Re: Post-op appointment done, dressings off!

Post by Macromilly 27th July 2015, 4:22 pm

Hi Shona - it's great to hear that you're healing well and feeling happier with your new assets :-)

I'm sure being able to wash your hair and stuff will make a huge difference to how you feel. I worry a bit about the not being able to wash properly bit of the process. I think I'll have to book myself in for a couple of wash and drys in the first week, otherwise I'm not sure I'll cope!

I look forward to hearing more of your progress. Take it easy hun x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 27th July 2015, 4:39 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Yes I'm a bit apprehensive about trying to sleep on my side for the first time, but will be using a pillow to help cushion my side plus the 'rolled socks in my cleavage' tip that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] passed on to me :-).
And thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Yes I've been dependent upon my husband washing my hair for me while I've been in the shower, so looking forwards to be being a bit more independent from now on. Each day I'm finding that I can do a bit more, and feeling more like myself and less in pain. Its really just about getting through that first week post-op, its the hardest but so worth it :-)
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 27th July 2015, 4:45 pm

Ahhhhh Shona I'm so glad to read this! You must be very happy!  Sounds so positive :) and the best bit from that is you can sleep on your side!! Enjoy your shower. . I can't wait to get in the shower!!! Xxx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 27th July 2015, 5:13 pm

Great to hear your surgeon is happy Shona and that things are progressing as they should!! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 27th July 2015, 5:26 pm

Thats great Shona im so glad you are healing well and have been given the go ahead to do more things! I hope mine goes as smoothly on Wednesday...i think I'm seeing a nurse though not my surgeon :/  xxx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 27th July 2015, 5:35 pm

I'm seeing a nurse too Julie!  Don't see my surgeon until a month PO xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 27th July 2015, 5:44 pm

I cant remember when I see my surgeon, think I'll ask the nurse on weds! Hope your post op appt goes well tomorrow Kay xxx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 27th July 2015, 5:48 pm

Thanks Julie!  I'll give everyone an update when I'm done.. it's not until 4pm xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down