Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post op tomorrow - dressings being changed! :-S

+7
cazalino
2nd time lucky
COOKIE
Mummy me
mrsball
misf1
Pammie85
11 posters

Go down

Post op tomorrow - dressings being changed! :-S Empty Post op tomorrow - dressings being changed! :-S

Post by Pammie85 28th August 2012, 7:44 pm

I have got my post op appointment at 11 tomorrow and I am really worried about having the dressings changed! The thought of it is making me feel sick. Does it hurt? Only mine look and feel like they are glued on!! It still feels sore under there. Sorry for freaking out on u girls xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post op tomorrow - dressings being changed! :-S Empty Re: Post op tomorrow - dressings being changed! :-S

Post by misf1 28th August 2012, 7:56 pm

You'll be surprised at just how easy it is, and they are very gentle. It doesn't hurt at all, try not to worry.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post op tomorrow - dressings being changed! :-S Empty Re: Post op tomorrow - dressings being changed! :-S

Post by mrsball 28th August 2012, 8:04 pm

Are you going back to wellbeck Hun? Do ou know what nurse you're seeing? I'm going to be there for my post op appointment with my surgeon tomorrow at 11.45am! You'll be fine theyre gentle and you'll feel so much better after having fresh dressing on x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 28th August 2012, 8:40 pm

Aw Hun, try not to worry when you have it done think of me, I gotta have this glued on tape pulled off me I look like a mummy all wrapped up!! Hopefully that will make you chuckle and you won't be so worried. Be thinking of you xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th August 2012, 9:52 pm

You'll be just fine Pammie. The nurses are really gentle so as not disturb your wounds, you'll be surprised at just how easy your first post-op is. Honestly babe, youve nothing at all to worry about. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 28th August 2012, 9:58 pm

Neither of my b a post op dressing changes hurt hun ,so try not to worry , like the girls have already said ,you will be fine .Let us know how you get on xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 28th August 2012, 10:47 pm

i was surprised at how little it hurt when mine were changed last wednesday, i thought they'd pull scabs off and it would bleed but nothing.
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 29th August 2012, 5:13 am

mrsball wrote:Are you going back to wellbeck Hun? Do ou know wh Hug at nurse you're seeing? I'm going to be there for my post op appointment with my surgeon tomorrow at 11.45am! You'll be fine theyre gentle and you'll feel so much better after having fresh dressing on x

No hun I'm going to my local MYA clinic in Clifton at 11am, it would have been nice if we were there at the same time.

Thank you all so much I'm just being a girl! Lol x

Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 29th August 2012, 6:05 am

Ah ok, well good luck today, you'll be fine and as I said feel a lot better when they're changed and you'll probably be surprised how quick your scars will be healing x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH 29th August 2012, 6:19 am

Good luck today hun, i hope you can get rid of the dreaded band.
xxx
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by jayne e 29th August 2012, 6:48 am

Good luck Pammie. You'll be fine :) xx
jayne e
jayne e
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 29th August 2012, 7:08 am

Good luck hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa90 29th August 2012, 7:33 am

Good luck pammie! Let me no how you get on I have my post op check up tomorrow to get my dressings changed

xxx
lisa90
lisa90
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 29th August 2012, 10:28 am

Hi girls thanks for your good luck messages. Hug

I've just had it done it wasn't as bad as I thought but it wasn't nice and was stinging when she washed the cuts! She showed me in the mirror they look good already a lot smaller than I expected and very well healed. She didn't put new dressings on and said I could shower and sleep normally tonight! Yay.
But I still have to wear the breast band when I can. I will take some pics of the cuts when I get home to show anyone who wants to look I had internal, dissolvable stitches. I feel scared to move now they aren't covered though and I feel a bit sick so just sat in the car at the mo xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th August 2012, 11:09 am

Sounds like you're doing really well Pammie. Glad everything went well and enjoy your first shower - it's A-MAZ-ING!!!! Post op tomorrow - dressings being changed! :-S 154564 and your swelling must be settling well too for you to be able to sleep as you like as well. Really happy for you Pammie. This is the time you can now really start to enjoy your new boobs. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH 29th August 2012, 12:04 pm

Sorry to hear you've still got to suffer the band but excellent news about the sleeping and shower.
I'm totally jealous. I can't till i have my post op.
Congrats hun.
xxx
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 29th August 2012, 12:05 pm

1st shower is the BEST
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 29th August 2012, 12:31 pm

Im gonna save my first shower untill the kids are in bed tonight so i can really enjoy it and take my time! I cant wait lol Post op tomorrow - dressings being changed! :-S 773440 xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 29th August 2012, 12:51 pm

Well done hun, glad it went ok and lucky you having a shower tonight. I am having a wound check tomorrow but I don't think I will be so lucky. My steri strips will be reapplied so no shower for me yet. Enjoy tonight xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 29th August 2012, 1:23 pm

Thanks huni xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down