Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too much cleavage?

+8
dling1
blush89
_wildflower_
mirren001
anneritchley
Charlii
Twinky
muddypaws
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Too much cleavage? Empty Too much cleavage?

Post by muddypaws 23rd June 2015, 9:56 am

I can't believe I'm actually writing this lol.... I think I have too much cleavage!

Love my cleavage but I'm really struggling with wired bras in the cleavage area, my boobs seem to be too close together which means the wires are sticking in my boobs and won't sit flat and are quite uncomfortable, yet they feel great everywhere else and much more supportive than non wired :-/

Do you think it will cause any problems with the actual implants if I battle on with them, could it rupture them do you think, or make permanent dents? 

All advice welcome - I'm dying to get into wired bras now xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Too much cleavage? Empty boobs

Post by Twinky 23rd June 2015, 10:10 am

I'm of no help here, as you know  my feelings on "that clearvage" yahoo
Would a larger bra band width wise help maybe.
I have read under wires can cause dents in the implants so don't know if it was me, I would probably be inclined to either wear non wired for now, or, try a diff style or band size  maybe?

hope you get sorted, getting new bra's is the  fun part that I dream about  lol
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Too much cleavage? Empty Re: Too much cleavage?

Post by muddypaws 23rd June 2015, 10:25 am

Haha, Twinky!! 'That' cleavage is a bit of a nightmare at the moment lmao. I've tried bra after bra on Hun honestly, what a pain - 4 hours yesterday trying to find just 1 bra that doesn't dig into them :-( I bought 1 of the 'better' ones but thought I'd better ask you ladies opinions before I wore it properly. 

I'm gonna go to Harrogate in a couple of weeks as I think they have either a Bravissimo or Boux avenue - see if they can help me lol. xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 23rd June 2015, 10:27 am

How you feeling now anyway [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are things getting a little easier for you? xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 23rd June 2015, 10:49 am

No such thing!! I'm very cleavagy, something I didn't know before because there was nothing to make one with! It's a bit of a shocker, isn't it! 

From what you're describing, it sounds to me to be a) your boobs aren't ready, b) you're in the wrong size or c) you're in the wrong shape. I can't wear high wired balconettes, but a more half cup balconette design is fine. It's going to take a lot of trial and error (and probably a few pennies too) before you get it right. Also, they're still so new, so they still won't be 'pouring' into a cup properly. Once they're softer, and we're taking another few months here, you'll be able to swoop and scoop into a bra so they'll sit in the wires correctly, with the gore flat on your chest, and the wire fully encompassing all the breast tissue. Give it time.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 23rd June 2015, 10:58 am

Thanks Charlii that's really helpful :-) 

It certainly is a bit of a shocker! Ok so I'm not completely stumped with it then... I've stayed away from balconette bras if I'm honest as I didn't think they would suit me, I will give them a try though and see if the wire length makes a difference. Failing that I just need to be more patient as you say - I just feel they will give me the support I think I'm missing at the moment. I can't find 1 comfortable bra right now, sports bra or otherwise - they all seem to hurt me one way or another, so frustrating I'm considering just going braless haha.

At least I know there may be still light at the end of the wired tunnel yes

Thanks xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 23rd June 2015, 11:09 am

Going braless is no fun either though [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], iv been braless since my op 9 days ago and my nippes are so sore. School run is minging, as I feel like implants are just goning to poke out my incisions as theres no support there.

Im mega bloated still I almost cried this am, as could I heller's get my skinnys on, and do the buttons up (still not a lot of strength in my arms)!

So not great,  sad smile

Good luck with the bra hunting. All tiral and error like Charlii says I guess.

Im excited to go Bravissimo though in a few weeks Smike
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 23rd June 2015, 11:54 am

Oh bless ya Twink, I can imagine it's not nice so early post op. Can you not even wear the crop top style, like a sleep bra? 

Hang on in there, I know everyone has told you but honestly it does get better....but I know it's s hard slog, I still get frustrated sometimes now trying to get comfortable, and I'm still learning to sleep on my side. I don't think I will ever get full strength back in my left arm either.... But none of it is anywhere near as bad as first post op. I do feel like it's all worth it, every last niggle! Sometimes I even forget about my boobs now.... So that is proof there's light at the end of the tunnel lol. I wore a low cut top for the first time the other day for my birthday party and apparently one of my male colleges had been saying afterwards that he didn't realise what great boobs I had and that he couldn't stop staring at them.... He had no idea they were new lol, I was secretly chuffed to bits someone had finally noticed haha!! 

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 23rd June 2015, 4:37 pm

Hi, it could be where your boobs have not quiet settled yet. It took ages for mine to get to that proper boob shape and fill a bra properly. It won't do your boobs any damage. Maybe it's just not the right bra for you. There are so many makes and another could suit you and feel good. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 23rd June 2015, 6:22 pm

Yeh you could be right there Anne, they sit beautifully in the bottom of the bra over the wires but don't quiet fill the sides yet, I seem to have a baggy bit at bottom side on every bra I have so far, even the non wired ones, and there'only seems to be room for 1 wire not 2 between them at the moment. Patience needed lol x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 23rd June 2015, 7:20 pm

It is just a case of patience( lots of it) , then trial & error when it comes to bra's.You will get there!
Fab cleavage is a good problem to have! Smike
XXX

Last edited by mirren001 on 23rd June 2015, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 23rd June 2015, 9:04 pm

Yes the key is patience. Mine were the same xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 23rd June 2015, 10:37 pm

aww [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you bring the memories flooding back! I promise you you feel feel so much better soon! Im 6 weeks post op now and sleeping on my front, never have discomfort and back to yoga every day including head stands and back bends no problem!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have had the cleavage problem recently and also before my ba my boobs have always been real close together and most bras don't accommodate for that!

A little trick for you if this is on going (which it may not be as its still such early days) with your bra on or off you can feel the wire sitting in its little wire shaped pouch/seam thing, you can feel the end of the wire in the middle where it is most likely poking you, in most bras you can actually move the wire along inside its little pouch/seam thing so that you have more wire around the side boob and a bit less in the front, I find most bras have around 1cm room for manoeuvre and with a bit more seam support and less wire support at the front it is usually a lot more comfortable, just moving it along that 1cm or so seems to be just enough for me, and feels no different in the side boob! Give it a go it may work for you too :) xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 23rd June 2015, 10:40 pm

correction...I am 5 weeks post op! 

and I meant to say try with your bra on, its easier! 

long day...lol xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 24th June 2015, 8:46 am

I am going through the exact same thing with trying to find a bra that fits properly :( ! I know your pain! I feel like I've been to about 100 shops and not found the one bra that fits comfortably and looks good yet. I feel your pain lol !xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by dling1 24th June 2015, 9:54 am

I have the same problem with high wires in the middle, they really dig in and the gore doesn't sit flat. I find the Rebecca bra by Fantasie really comfy, it's not a particularly glamorous bra but for everyday wear it's good x
dling1
dling1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 24th June 2015, 11:15 am

Polish made bra's ! Seriously they are the answer I had the same problem after my first BA the cups never seemed deep or round enough . Found s couple of manufacturers favourite is
Ewa Michalak. The bras are beautiful they have endless sizes and they seem to fit augmented breasts far better than normal manufacturers. They are possibly the best bras I have ever had and they give you an amazing shape . 
Only another 4 weeks and I can order more yay!
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 24th June 2015, 1:08 pm

_wildflower_ wrote:aww [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you bring the memories flooding back! I promise you you feel feel so much better soon! Im 6 weeks post op now and sleeping on my front, never have discomfort and back to yoga every day including head stands and back bends no problem!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have had the cleavage problem recently and also before my ba my boobs have always been real close together and most bras don't accommodate for that!

A little trick for you if this is on going (which it may not be as its still such early days) with your bra on or off you can feel the wire sitting in its little wire shaped pouch/seam thing, you can feel the end of the wire in the middle where it is most likely poking you, in most bras you can actually move the wire along inside its little pouch/seam thing so that you have more wire around the side boob and a bit less in the front, I find most bras have around 1cm room for manoeuvre and with a bit more seam support and less wire support at the front it is usually a lot more comfortable, just moving it along that 1cm or so seems to be just enough for me, and feels no different in the side boob! Give it a go it may work for you too :) xo
Thanks Hun, I'm def gonna give that a try! x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 24th June 2015, 1:09 pm

amyblue500 wrote:Polish made bra's ! Seriously they are the answer I had the same problem after my first BA the cups never seemed deep or round enough . Found s couple of manufacturers favourite is
Ewa Michalak. The bras are beautiful they have endless sizes and they seem to fit augmented breasts far better than normal manufacturers. They are possibly the best bras I have ever had and they give you an amazing shape . 
Only another 4 weeks and I can order more yay!
Wow, great shout.... I'm gonna google these now! Thanks x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 24th June 2015, 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I tried on balconette bras tonight, managed to find 2 that fit perfectly as they had real low wires at the front, thank you!! BOOM!! 

Xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th June 2015, 9:10 pm

Yey! All trial and error! And whitwoo, looking gorgeous!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 25th June 2015, 6:41 am

Wowzers you are looking fabulous in your new avi!! Getting me mega excited now :-) xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 25th June 2015, 8:48 am

Where is the bra from muddy? So glad you found a bra you love!! Might have to go try it on myself!! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 25th June 2015, 10:31 am

Believe it or not, M&S blush! I just looked at all the ones with really low wires, seemed to be all balconette ones. I've got a wired one on now for work and it's much more supportive than my none wired ones, I get a little niggle from it if I reach over or stretch but other than that I feel fine in it. Just need to get used to wearing them again. I brought a non wired in my back just in case tho lol. Once you know which shape is best for you it's much easier finding one that fits. Good luck! xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 25th June 2015, 11:44 am

Thanks ladies, feeling good too Thumbsup

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next